User Tag List

Page 57 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1713
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

  1. #841
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,520
    Likes Received
    7489
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    My best deals were the lean cuisine for .99 cents and a lot of hair dye was on clearance for $1.99, I'm not fussy about hair dye, I just need a brown to cover roots every few weeks..then I had coupons for the dye so they were free. Used my 3000 pts when you spend $10.00.. So it was a very good shopping trip. My daughter bought about 15 nail polishes, Essie, l'oreal other names brands all for $1.00 each..and she had 4000 pts when you spend $30.00

  2. #842
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,421
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Haven't seen much in clearance lately, but picked up a Bodycology Pretty in Paris body cream for $2 regularly $7.99 on Sunday.

  3. #843
    Smart Canuck morningrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oakville,Ontario
    Posts
    1,999
    Likes Received
    4406
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)




    To make my birthday special today DH and DSs surprised me with $100 SDM gift card( oops if I had known they r buying gift card I would have given my points card to add more points ,thinking SCer Lol).
    I couldnt wait for long and bought
    Olay total effects $22.99
    3 milk $13.97
    1soy milk$3.99
    2eggs $2.29 each
    2 m& ms $3.99 each( have pins for movie) treat for kids
    2 wreathers original $1.99-.50 coupon
    1 motrin $7.99-$3 coupon
    With tax around $65.xx
    Redeemed $22k =$30
    Paid remaining with gift card
    Got 16k wus $60( loaded to card)+ 7k for olay total effects+ 300 base points
    Redeemed 22k got 23k

    Sorry not able to crop pic
    I'm a Smart SD mer isn't it?
    Last edited by morningrose; Wed, Jul 8th, 2015 at 01:20 PM.

  4. #844
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Shopped with 16k/$60 today.

    660 reg points
    3000 in store (huggies)
    17550 digital pts (16k + 300 + 1250)
    -------
    21210 total pts

    Then
    $5 snap (finally get to cash out $20)(2 pull-ups)
    $6.25 zweet (2 pull-ups)
    I submitted for 1 pull-up to zweet the other day. It was approved. Just got back a denial for 2 pull-ups, today. Pull-ups are definitely NOT in the offer description. Adding this info so others don't make the same purchase, expecting to get back $6. Sorry
    $3 co51
    $4 coupons (2 pull-ups)
    $30 (almost) points value back

    paid $69, with tx, oop

    Only items on the shop which are for ME - 4 Cadbury bars!

    Rest are for my grandsons in July.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Wed, Jul 8th, 2015 at 02:37 PM.

  5. #845
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    2 free jergens moisturizers from shoppers drug mart with mail out coupons.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  321.9 KB

  6. #846
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    I am confused...may be need to go to SDM as soon. My bro got the same thing..20$ worth of points wus $60, valid on upcoming Friday. Can he redeem the points AND got the points back if he spent $60? He has points...I am thinking of using his card to go shopping as he can benefit...only he got the points.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    To make my birthday special today DH and DSs surprised me with $100 SDM gift card( oops if I had known they r buying gift card I would have given my points card to add more points ,thinking SCer Lol).
    I couldnt wait for long and bought
    Olay total effects $22.99
    3 milk $13.97
    1soy milk$3.99
    2eggs $2.29 each
    2 m& ms $3.99 each( have pins for movie) treat for kids
    2 wreathers original $1.99-.50 coupon
    1 motrin $7.99-$3 coupon
    With tax around $65.xx
    Redeemed $22k =$30
    Paid remaining with gift card
    Got 16k wus $60( loaded to card)+ 7k for olay total effects+ 300 base points
    Redeemed 22k got 23k

    Sorry not able to crop pic
    I'm a Smart SD mer isn't it?
    momi, amira84 and dededi like this.

  7. #847
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I am confused...may be need to go to SDM as soon. My bro got the same thing..20$ worth of points wus $60, valid on upcoming Friday. Can he redeem the points AND got the points back if he spent $60? He has points...I am thinking of using his card to go shopping as he can benefit...only he got the points.

    Thanks!
    Yes arvilish. He will get back these points when he redeems the points.
    Last edited by amira84; Wed, Jul 8th, 2015 at 08:07 PM.
    momi and dededi like this.

  8. #848
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Yes arvilish. He will get back these points when he redeems the points.
    Awesome...Now I have to convince him. I will use his card and [partially] pay him
    momi, amira84 and dededi like this.

  9. #849
    Smart Canuck morningrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oakville,Ontario
    Posts
    1,999
    Likes Received
    4406
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I am confused...may be need to go to SDM as soon. My bro got the same thing..20$ worth of points wus $60, valid on upcoming Friday. Can he redeem the points AND got the points back if he spent $60? He has points...I am thinking of using his card to go shopping as he can benefit...only he got the points.

    Thanks!
    Hi Arvilish,I heard 20x wouldn't work for getting points back so tried get 16 k points back.It worked for me, thought would give a try and prepared for no points back,luckily I got.

  10. #850
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Until now I can also confirm....20x or 15x for total purchase types points coupon does not work with redemption.
    Spend xyz and get xyz points type coupons does work with redemption
    And product bonus points coupons also work with redemption .... @Arvilish

  11. #851
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    522
    Likes Received
    1579
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    I redeemed 95000 points last week to use a bonus coupon to get 30000 pts back. Plus I had loaded a 20x the points and I ended up getting both offers for a total of 54400 pts.

  12. #852
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    Hi Arvilish,I heard 20x wouldn't work for getting points back so tried get 16 k points back.It worked for me, thought would give a try and prepared for no points back,luckily I got.
    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Until now I can also confirm....20x or 15x for total purchase types points coupon does not work with redemption.
    Spend xyz and get xyz points type coupons does work with redemption
    And product bonus points coupons also work with redemption .... @Arvilish
    Good to know...wow I never knew that; may be time for me to start shopping at SDM more and less on other stores. I now have about 10,000 points. They ate my 8000 points wub $30 and I never had time to call them....arrr

    Guess you will heard back from me on this post on Friday for my 16000 wus 60. Thanks everyone.
    amira84 likes this.

  13. #853
    Smart Canuck beckie.c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    1,031
    Likes Received
    3969
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)




    Found lots of managers stickers at the SDM by our house last night. They often have lots of grocery items on clearance. Purchased saputo mozzarellisimo cheese for $2.99 (Reg $7.99) for a 320g package... Cheese is so expensive at all grocery stores around here, I think $4.99 is the best sale price I have found in the city for a package of shredded cheese. Yogurt was $0.99 for a 750mL container.

    They always have the bulk 4pkg things of chocolate bars close to expiry on clearance for $1.99 each... or $0.50 per chocolate bar
    Last edited by beckie.c; Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 at 02:15 PM.

  14. #854
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,370
    Likes Received
    1802
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations on sale for 3/2.99 CO 51 rebate 1.00 for each. Paid only tax .38 for all 3 and got 20 points

  15. #855
    Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    128
    Likes Received
    330
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    They are regular price at Walmart for 1$ ...checked today in case I wanted to get them for my mom
    WINNIPEGZELDA likes this.

Page 57 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •