User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Supplementing Your Income

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Np - I've sold 5 things on there; some budget templates I created and some football cards from the 80s/90s. Someone in my network sells cell phones and usually sells 7 or 8 each month.

I tend to make more from their affiliate program.
    Last edited by spanishpoet; Tue, Oct 7th, 2014 at 03:32 PM.
    macw1960 likes this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

macw1960 and spanishpoet like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

cute!
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The thing about surveys and contests is that you are often giving up your privacy and registering for nuisance calls and spam.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I supplement my income by using swagbucks, occasional surveys, responding to ads on Facebook in regards to computer repairs (or fixing ones people drop off), occasionally a part time job. I've sold items on both facebook and kijiji.

We use coupons, Checkout 51, Snap Saves and Coupgon. We pick pop bottles and cans and return them in the spring to help with camping trips.

We also do things like purchase second hand rather than new. Not everything needs to be brand new and the savings in the end is a supplement.

I've attended a couple focus groups that have paid with grocery gift cards.
    Giving-Small and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    I spend about 20 minutes a day entering contests. Mostly I win event tickets and FPCs but every once in a while a bigger prize.
    If I win something I can't or don't want to use I sell on Kijiji. Concert tickets (at half price) sell very quickly.
    I consider that supplementing my income.
    If you are in the GTA and win concert tickets and are thinking of selling for half price please PM me! I love going to concerts.

I contest aswell and have sold quite a few prizes that I won't use. Sold a PS4 last month that I won.
    My family currently has a 1 in 20 chance for a trip for 4 anywhere WestJet flies. Please vote for my son if you can spare a moment. https://apps.facebook.com/rfscontest...93?eid=1800024
    *You can vote daily til Nov 12th. - Just click 'LOVE IT' - THANK YOU

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I am a stay at home mom too, wanted to bring in some cash to help my DH with paying off bills and groceries, since coupon stacking is almost gone now I decided joining a direct selling company simply beacause I really love make up...and to my surprise, I already earned $400 since I joined 3 weeks ago. I think I'm on the right path, I love what I am offering to people, and they love the products as well.
    Last edited by flabulous23; Mon, Oct 27th, 2014 at 02:57 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by James Martin View Post
    There are some good ways to supplement your income.

1) Rent out your car
    2) Share your time and talent
    3) Do secret shop and store audits
    4) Sell products online
    Selling products online is a good idea. Virtually everyone has some "stuff" they no longer want/need. For smaller items that are easy to ship ebay is likely best while bigger items that are expensive to ship can be listed on craigslist/kijiji. I know lots of people who get some extra cash by listing items regularly they don't want or need anymore (instead of just throwing them out)
    http://www.ourbigfatwallet.com - Saving, Investing & Frugal Living

Free Groceries! Use the referral code CRCAL-WESJAD at Spud.ca to get $20 off your first grocery order of $50 or more (a 40% savings)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information