User Tag List

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree639Likes

Thread: Contest Over

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Wow reading all the Christmas presents posts made me sad. we do celebrate Christmas but we are just not that thoughtful. Can't remember the last time I got a present

you could always buy yourself a christmas gift! sometimes those are the best ones lol
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Wow reading all the Christmas presents posts made me sad. we do celebrate Christmas but we are just not that thoughtful. Can't remember the last time I got a present
    I'm sorry!

If it helps any - if I want something I buy it. I do my own stocking because DH just cannot shop. If I left it up to him I'd get a electrical tape or coasters, whatever he could come up with Christmas Eve. lol

Love him dearly and I know he cares but I've given up hoping for thoughtful presents. He does remember a card with really sweet words so that's all I need.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I'm sorry!

If it helps any - if I want something I buy it. I do my own stocking because DH just cannot shop. If I left it up to him I'd get a electrical tape or coasters, whatever he could come up with Christmas Eve. lol

Love him dearly and I know he cares but I've given up hoping for thoughtful presents. He does remember a card with really sweet words so that's all I need.

yup i know that feeling well.. i get very little for Christmas because hubby has no idea what to buy me i literally have to say "go to this store and buy this and this" along with me being an overly practical person other then my diamond ring (which i just got this year lol) in the 10yrs hubby and i have been married i don't think he'd ever bought me jewelery

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    yup i know that feeling well.. i get very little for Christmas because hubby has no idea what to buy me i literally have to say "go to this store and buy this and this" along with me being an overly practical person other then my diamond ring (which i just got this year lol) in the 10yrs hubby and i have been married i don't think he'd ever bought me jewelery
    Our 7th wedding anniversary was last week and DH shocked me with a copper Pandora charm! Which was SUPER sweet and he must have listened to my hints about wanting a Pandora bracelet EXCEPT he got a charm with no bracelet! lol. At least he tried!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

lol too funny! hubby thinks the Pandora bracelets are just a waste (you pay a decent amount per bead, then a chunk for the bracelet itself..)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Four years together and two kids after, I think all I've gotten was a heart chocolate from SDM this past valentine. He handed it to me still in the plastic bag( that's how I know it was from there) not saying I'm that thoughtful but at least I would've removed the plastic bag.

I think I'm gonna have to buy myself something this Christmas, been a long time since I've treated myself to something nice ,

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

anyone know the price of Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha and White Chocolate? Are they good?
    Last edited by Sneha2008; Wed, Nov 26th, 2014 at 11:39 PM.
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneha2008 View Post
    anyone know the price of Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha and White Chocolate? Are they good?
    too much!... everything at starbucks is too much for me atleast lol

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ohh now i'm sad... i just heard that they have decided not to pick up (aka cancelling) red band society i look forward to it every week

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Sooo tired I think I saw every hour last night... I just could not sleep. This should be an interesting day.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

sheets, me, too - it's going to be a loooong day!

I'll just try make the best of it...

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Thank god I have a short day today... I'd be a mess if I had too many clients today.

Natalka, we'll be sleep deprived zombies together today lol
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

What's everyone up to today?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

super fun idea! thanks for the contest!! i am -not- looking forward to being in any mall during xmas... and its too late to order my presents online :/ lol

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Today I have some groceries to pick up and maybe a nap planni f on lining up early tomorrow morning for bf
    ROMEO and bargain_hunter_lola like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information