User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree639Likes

Thread: Contest Over

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have a random question for everyone. Is there a way to search SC users based on their profile location? I'm just wondering what the easiest way is to find SC members from my own small city.
    Thanks
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Finally home.

DH decided we had to go to his brothers for a Christmas tree. Drive 30 minutes into the country, load the kids into a side by side and drive 20 minutes into the woods, pick a tree, DH cuts it down and then back to the van.

Whew! A lot of work but the kids loved it.

i remember doing that as a kid.. it creates memories
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

It's been a long time since we had one of these. Thanks bargain_hunter_lola for starting the ball rolling.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thinking it's time to start the Christmas cards ... I know some keeners will be finished and dropping them off Dec 1. Who still sends cards with Canada Post?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i won't be doing christmas cards this year.... well will for local, and the kidlet will give them out to school.. but other then that nope

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I got some of my cards filled out last night, I don't send very many.

Lola, it's been years since we got a real tree, did you feel like the Griswold's tromping out into the woods? :p Whenever we get a bigger place we'll be getting a real tree

Angela- have you checked the local SC section?
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I have a random question for everyone. Is there a way to search SC users based on their profile location? I'm just wondering what the easiest way is to find SC members from my own small city.
    Thanks
    I don't think there is a search function for that. You can look at the local section but not everyone posts there. There is the community list but you can only search by username. Maybe you could bring up the idea in the "site related" sub-forum?

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    I got some of my cards filled out last night, I don't send very many.

Lola, it's been years since we got a real tree, did you feel like the Griswold's tromping out into the woods? :p Whenever we get a bigger place we'll be getting a real tree
    Yes, totally! I kept making jokes to DH. His brother was laughing at me because he knows I not a "woodsy girl". Seriously, Rona has trees for $24.99! We probably spent that on gas. lol. But the kids loved it so I can suffer though and smile.

We stopped doing Christmas cards when DD was born. For years before that we were the only ones who sent out cards. We were lucky to get 2-3 back. So when I had DD I stopped. Her birthday took over my focus for most of December.

Now that she's older she wants Christmas as soon as possible so we agreed to put up the tree and decorate today (we usually was until after her birthday). For the past 2 weeks it's all we've heard. lol. Every-time she sees a tree in a window she starts again. lol.

Hoping to go see Santa sometime this week. It's amazing how excited kids get for Christmas!
    Angela273 and JadeAngel like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning! Yep, we're really in the deepfreeze, and I'm pretty sick of it. It is just REALLY unusual to have these temps in November.

Hibernating again today!
    Probably will do some online shopping.

Enjoy the day!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hello hello everyone!
    It's been a while since I was online!

Wanted to say hello, and of course drop a post into this give away!
    Thanks Lola.

Take care everyone.

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quiet in here today! Hope everyone is having a great day
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

went to Santa parade last night.. was pretty chill.. but we managed it without too much issue.. i bought those little hand warmer thinggies and the kids loved those, and got some of the big sparklers what thrilled them! the kids were sitting on the side of the road (on a blanket ofcourse!) while playing with the sparklers super happy and one of the cops that cruises up and down along the route (making sure it's safe in prep for the parade to start) stopped right infront of us.. and my first thought was "oh crap we're going to get in trouble for sparklers".. you know very crowded place and all... but nope... she gave a smile asked if the kids were having fun and if their mom(me) was the one who thought about the sparklers to entertain them.. and ended it with saying it was a great idea and for the 2 girls to have fun!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

sounds like you had a great time Midnightly!
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ohh the kids had an absolute blast! as most kids do when you give them sparklers lol

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Well, DBF will be watching the grey cup tonight... it'll be a good night to take a bubble bath and go to bed early LOL

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i was thinking of making some Blackberry Chia Jam. It is no pectin, no sugar, just blackberries, chia and pure maple syrup. have you ever made your own jam before?
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information