User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Amazing product for my sick dog!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A few days before Christmas my dog didn't seem like himself, I thought maybe with all the changes happening,Christmas tree, wrapping gifts, people etc..that he was just off a bit..Christmas day he doesn't get out of bed, doesn't want to go for a walk (which is very rare for him!!)..he doesn't want me to touch him under his chin..when I gently feel under his chin he has two large bumps, I'm no doctor but it appeared to be tonsillitis...the vets are closed (I'm pretty cheap too)..anyways, I start looking for natural ways to cure my dog..coconut oil in his wet much food, peppermint tea.then I came across colloidal silver (I never heard about this before).after doing some research I decided I would give it a try..sold in health food stores, some pet stores and pharmacies..so off I go on Boxing day no pharmacies carry this,I call some pet stores they have 1 bottle left!! Off we go to get this..this is like antibiotics but in my opinion it's better..I started giving this to my dog at night on Dec.26th by the morning of the 29th he's jumpimg out of bed, running down the hall, wants to go outside, appetite is back..it was like a miracle drug!! He still has a bit of swelling and I will continue to give him this stuff for 10 days as recommended..I know it was the colloidal silver that worked on my dog, if you research this product you will also hear of the the cons..not approved by the FDA, not approved for humans in Canada, no benefits..there is also a video of a man that turned blue because he drank the stuff by the gallons!! When used as suggested I thing this may be a great product..oh yeah the man that turned blue says he still takes it, it got rid of his arthritis, sinus problems, other health issues...
    lim glad my dog is getting better and I saved a ton of money not going to the vet!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  80.4 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

aww what a cutie I'm glad your little guy is feeling better. I agree with your opinion, I think the natural way is always better than anti-antibiotics...and too much can really make your little guy suffer My dog maggie has a life long struggle with allergies( I didn't know that then) because of too much vaccinations and antibiotics that people kept giving her and it destroyed her immune system and what did they want to do? give her antibiotics for the rest of her life....(I got her at the pound) She will never be perfect...her ears will always be worse than regular dogs but we finally came to find the best thing for her...after 4 years of trying to figure out what's wrong with her and help her
    ROMEO, avoncallingu, ticul and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Definitely going to check this out. Thanks.
    ROMEO, avoncallingu, ticul and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

So glad your little guy is feeling better!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveaholicmama View Post
    aww what a cutie I'm glad your little guy is feeling better. I agree with your opinion, I think the natural way is always better than anti-antibiotics...and too much can really make your little guy suffer My dog maggie has a life long struggle with allergies( I didn't know that then) because of too much vaccinations and antibiotics that people kept giving her and it destroyed her immune system and what did they want to do? give her antibiotics for the rest of her life....(I got her at the pound) She will never be perfect...her ears will always be worse than regular dogs but we finally came to find the best thing for her...after 4 years of trying to figure out what's wrong with her and help her
    i hope you look into this product, it is great for allergies, and everything else..Like I mentioned, I can't believe the difference..I have even tried it for myself!!
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and Nina1 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG, I am so glad you found something for your little guy (poor little one). Also, very happy that you mention those natural products as I will be on the hunt to get some of the colloidal sylver. It will be a product that just as to be in my pharmacy. Thank you so much SavvyLady for sharing and share with us the picture of you little guy as he is so, so cute...............
    ROMEO, avoncallingu, Nina1 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:48 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

What a little dolly you have! So glad she is feeling better. I've taken colloidal silver myself when I was fighting an infection and I would be fine giving it to my dog in smaller quantities (based on their weight). Good for you for doing some research to find an alternative to helping her out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Silver accumulates in the body...there is no way for your body to get rid of it, even by chelation. There have been many many recalls of colloidal silver by Health Canada because they consider the amount of silver in the products to be dangerous, e.g.,

http://www.cbc.ca/news/colloidal-sil...anada-1.638749

Here's a pile of colloidal silver products that have been recalled by Health Canada because the formulations are dangerous:

http://www.healthycanadians.gc.ca/re...e=5&per_page=0

Cures everything? Must be snake oil.
    This product is very controversial, and not everyone will agree with it..if taken in extremely large quantities it can be harmful, like any health product..however, taken in small quantities I see a lot of positive reviews and comments. I just know that my dog is 98% better and I followed the instructions for a dog of his weight and it worked!!!
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and terry2144 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:48 AM.
    ROMEO, walkonby and PurpleBunny89 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

By the way, you didn't even know and still don't know what was wrong with your dog so you have no clue in saying that stuff worked.
    ROMEO and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If it wasn't available for purchase
    avoncallingu likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponcrazy1 View Post
    By the way, you didn't even know and still don't know what was wrong with your dog so you have no clue in saying that stuff worked.
    You don't need to be a vet to know when your dog is sick!! Just like you don't need to be a doctor when you know that your child is sick!! You're right,I didn't know what was wrong with my dog,but I do know swollen tonsils usually means tonsillitis or strep throat...I did what I thought was best for my dog and I stand by it 100%!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SavvyLady.....you have a BEAUTIFUL little dog! So glad that he is feeling better. We love our babies so much, don't we? Happy New Year to the both of you. It is so scary when our pets seem unwell. Thanks for updating with the good news.
    avoncallingu and SavvyLady like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

SavvyLady - You have a lovely dog! Obviously very well cared for! Glad s/he (sorry I've forgotten) is feeling back to normal! I have reported the posts put forward by that negative person - who has just joined us this Dec. Hopefully s/he won't be around for long!!!! Doesn't know how to behave on OUR Smart Canucks site!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information