User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Your Favourite Target Deal? Freebie? Memory?

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    We're almost done the last pail of Maxx Scoop. Nooooooo!
    I have enough left that will last for another year or so.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    I have enough left that will last for another year or so.
    Bought a lot of the Sonia Kashuk creams and lotions at the liquidation sale, so lots for gifts
    Ladybug2011 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

scott's grass seed deal, numerous 70% toy deals.... loved window shopping there with my star bucks on my day off, never left empty handed. loved their home accessories section and kitchen goods selection. the coupon receipts combined with manufacturer coupons was best!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    scott's grass seed deal, numerous 70% toy deals.... loved window shopping there with my star bucks on my day off, never left empty handed. loved their home accessories section and kitchen goods selection. the coupon receipts combined with manufacturer coupons was best!
    I agree
    I still see those red concrete circles outside some stores
    If only there was a way to get one ... as a souvenir...
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^yes! sad to see those empty stores. oh and just found stash of batteries I got for 70% to 90% off when Target was closing.
    Shwa Girl and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh my goodness, how have I missed this thread! I miss Target so much... as for my favorite deal, can I just say ALL of them?

I think of my best was $0.02-$0.06 cents Christmas wrapping paper. I think I ended up with like 15-20 rolls. I am going to be wrapping Christmas in Target paper for the rest of my life! Thankfully some of the rolls aren't too Christmasy so I can use them for Birthdays and stuff too.

I really don't have much put away, I wish I had of stocked up more. I have a couple things out away for Christmas but that's it... oh and some nail stickers. I just opened my last bottle of my favourite makeup, I should have bought more when it was only $5 (reg. $20+).
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I agree
    I still see those red concrete circles outside some stores
    If only there was a way to get one ... as a souvenir...
    Our store still has the HUGE Target logo sign up on the backside of the mall.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Front windows looked bad so cleaned them using Scott's paper towel, bought on clearance from Tarjay fro $2.99/6 pack (?).

Ran out of window cleaner and vinegar, so tried the Up and Up Daily Shower Cleaner on the windows. Bought for $1.79 (?). First washed with water and paper towel. Then followed with the daily shower cleaner. Wow, looks good
    Totally not related to Target, but I recently got hooked on Norwex products... The Norwex window cloth is like MAGIC! I spray some water, wipe with cloth and done. My windows have never been so clean and no need for special products. LOOOOOVEEEE it.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    my blog - imonglue.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

today my favourite memorable deal is pulling out of my stash quantum finish dish washing tabs, 48 size clearance $4.37 and I probably used a coupon on it too I'm sure as a SCer.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    Oh my goodness, how have I missed this thread! I miss Target so much... as for my favorite deal, can I just say ALL of them?

I think of my best was $0.02-$0.06 cents Christmas wrapping paper. I think I ended up with like 15-20 rolls. I am going to be wrapping Christmas in Target paper for the rest of my life! Thankfully some of the rolls aren't too Christmasy so I can use them for Birthdays and stuff too.

I really don't have much put away, I wish I had of stocked up more. I have a couple things out away for Christmas but that's it... oh and some nail stickers. I just opened my last bottle of my favourite makeup, I should have bought more when it was only $5 (reg. $20+).
    I hear ya. Still have some lipsticks and mascara that were $8-$10 regular price and paid $2.xx during the infamous cosmetic clearance, before liquidation
    sotypical and Durham Couponer like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Opened a box of up & up first aid items bought on clearance for an owie. I need some more first aid and otc meds but hate not having double coupons.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hear ya. Still have some lipsticks and mascara that were $8-$10 regular price and paid $2.xx during the infamous cosmetic clearance, before liquidation
    The clearance was better before liquidation.

I was in there just after Target announced they were closing but before liquidation started. My cart was FULL off too many good deals to leave behind. People kept stopping me going "you know they are closing right, the big sales don't start for a few weeks." I just smiled and kept walking. 70-90% off toys! :'(
    my blog - imonglue.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The only thing thing my Target store is good for now, because there isn't a bike rack in the entire freaking plaza !?!..

Name:  CYMERA_20150829_124812.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  78.1 KB
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    The only thing thing my Target store is good for now, because there isn't a bike rack in the entire freaking plaza !?!..

Name:  CYMERA_20150829_124812.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  78.1 KB
    The Ajax store?
    If so, pass it when going to the Ajax Costco
    I agree with you about the bike rack.
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yuppers. There's lots of parking now there if you get tired of parking over by Costco.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information