User Tag List

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree644Likes

Thread: (OVER) Free SampleSource Spring 2015 Samples

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't receive any confirmation email either. I'm not sure if my mother did as she's been out all afternoon and evening. Maybe she'll get them and I won't. That's too bad, because I was going to get more than she was.
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I got a confirmation email and just found out my son did too.
    Liliia, Scottishgal and terry2144 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Do the confirmation emails usually come right away? I ordered mine about twenty minutes after it went live, and I haven't received anything. Maybe mine were deleted due to the IP issue.
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

what is the subject title on the email from SampleSource? I got "Important info about your sample request". Is this the confirmation email?
    terry2144 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i didn't get a confirmation either, i ordered right after it went live and ordered only for me, no one else. but if i login to check my status it says that my samples will be shipped in a couple weeks.
    terry2144 and Newestcouponer like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    what is the subject title on the email from SampleSource? I got "Important info about your sample request". Is this the confirmation email?
    Yes it is the confirmation email and I got one too.
    Purdee and terry2144 like this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

One of the issues on their end for people ordering for family without a computer is that when they send the survey, it is likely not being answered by the person with the demographics shown on the order either

Like mentioned before, I imagine that they will match names/addresses with IPs so that people ordering from work to different addresses will be ok, but people ordering 123 Main St Apt A, B etc wont get them (I am guessing that was what the apt/townhouse question was all about too)

If you did order for someone else, personally, I would not email them about it, you are just flagging your order
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    One of the issues on their end for people ordering for family without a computer is that when they send the survey, it is likely not being answered by the person with the demographics shown on the order either

Like mentioned before, I imagine that they will match names/addresses with IPs so that people ordering from work to different addresses will be ok, but people ordering 123 Main St Apt A, B etc wont get them (I am guessing that was what the apt/townhouse question was all about too)

If you did order for someone else, personally, I would not email them about it, you are just flagging your order
    You're probably right about emailing them just flagging your order. I thought about that after I'd emailed to ask them about it. I was just so disappointed when I saw the IP thing thinking both of our orders would be cancelled. Oh well, I guess I know better for next time.
    terry2144 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This is what the email I got from them said:

Thank you for placing your order with SampleSource.com!

With samples to "try before you buy", you'll be able to make smart shopping decisions. That is exactly what we believe in at SampleSource.com.

Please remember, only 1 order is allowed per address and IP, and duplicate orders will be removed.

If your order is confirmed as valid, your samples should arrive in 4-6 weeks. You can track your order by clicking Track Your Order.

We have sent hundreds of thousands of samples to members just like you so we can help everybody make smart shopping decisions!

Watch out for our ratings survey in your email - it should arrive a few weeks after you have had a chance to try your samples. As a member of SampleSource, we need your help to let us know what samples you liked and didn't like so we can post those ratings on our Product Reviews page.

Last but not least please take 30 seconds and make sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram so you never miss an alert, and make sure to add this email address to your address book so our emails don't miss your inbox.
    terry2144 likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-31-21-11-02.png
Views: 566
Size:  338.3 KBName:  Screenshot_2015-03-31-21-11-10.png
Views: 596
Size:  370.1 KBName:  Screenshot_2015-03-31-21-11-16.png
Views: 563
Size:  351.9 KB
    dahliagrower and terry2144 like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They posted this on instagram Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1427854291055.png
Views: 541
Size:  403.9 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I received a confirmation e-mail, but I was never sent an e-mail to tell me that it was live.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

after 12 hours i finally got my confirmation email

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

whats that "breathe right" like? sounds good to me

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I didn't bother going for this, i did a massive clean out of my "supply" cabinet and noticed that I have a TONNE of samples still from the last few boxes that im obviously not going to use. So I figured i'ld pass this time.

about the IP addresses, they will delete them if they catch it. I ordered for my Mother and sister from one computer last year, they deleted the one for my Mom but the one for my sister went through fine. All 3 orders had different email's and different addresses. I did receive an email saying that the one order would not be processed as it was from a duplicate IP address a few days after I had ordered it. so maybe just keep an eye out for the email.

But, just giving a heads up that they can & do delete for same IP addresses. If your's goes through fine thats good, but some will get deleted im sure.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information