User Tag List

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree1009Likes

Thread: Over

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneha2008 View Post
    I hear birds chirping. Wonder how they stand the winter.
    what is this winter you speak of?? it's a perfectly sunny day..my daughter is currently at a birthday party being held in someone's backyard (a balmy +10 today)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Hello everyone! Lola thanks for the thread and the PM. I miss you all! How is everyone?
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and KelJo like this.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    what is this winter you speak of?? it's a perfectly sunny day..my daughter is currently at a birthday party being held in someone's backyard (a balmy +10 today)
    Must be nice. It was really snowing when we woke up. Was -21 last I checked. We have a 6+ foot pile of snow in the front yard. Going to have snow until April at least and that's if it stops soon!

DH and the kids just got their snow gear on to go tobogganing. I'm staying inside where its warm.
    ROMEO and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Hello everyone! Lola thanks for the thread and the PM. I miss you all! How is everyone?
    It's been a long time! Hope all is well with everyone!
    ROMEO and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

So far I finished washing all out bedding. The kids beds are all now clean and made. Ours is in the dryer.
    New locks are on.
    Kitchen, bath and living room are clean.
    Bathed the kids.
    Had family move time (watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman on Netflix).
    Took down DD's level 4 word wall and put up a level 5 one (seems like I barely get it made and up and its time to start making a new one).

Whew! Thank goodness DH is taking over for a bit. I'm going to watch glee. lol
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Must be nice. It was really snowing when we woke up. Was -21 last I checked. We have a 6+ foot pile of snow in the front yard. Going to have snow until April at least and that's if it stops soon!

DH and the kids just got their snow gear on to go tobogganing. I'm staying inside where its warm.

i don't even own a pair of snowpants!, my daughter outgrew her hair 2yrs ago and i haven't bothered replacing them (i debated buying a pair at 70% off at target but didn't bother because hey it's not like it snows around here lol) this last week has been a hour+ at the playground after school so the kidlets can run

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i don't even own a pair of snowpants!, my daughter outgrew her hair 2yrs ago and i haven't bothered replacing them (i debated buying a pair at 70% off at target but didn't bother because hey it's not like it snows around here lol) this last week has been a hour+ at the playground after school so the kidlets can run
    Meanwhile my kids usually go through 2 pairs each every winter.

I'd scooped up 10 pairs if I could find them at 70% off! DD's last pair was on sale for $35 (down from $49.99) and that was at the beginning of last month because she ripped hers in so many spots.

DS is on his second pair of winter boots also.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Sat, Mar 7th, 2015 at 03:20 PM.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    So far I finished washing all out bedding. The kids beds are all now clean and made. Ours is in the dryer.
    New locks are on.
    Kitchen, bath and living room are clean.
    Bathed the kids.
    Had family move time (watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman on Netflix).
    Took down DD's level 4 word wall and put up a level 5 one (seems like I barely get it made and up and its time to start making a new one).

Whew! Thank goodness DH is taking over for a bit. I'm going to watch glee. lol
    Ah I wish I had the stamina that you have!
    There seems like so much to do and I have zero momentum or energy to do it
    However I did watch a bit of Penguins of Madagascar with DD, the lemur with the indian accent is hilarious!
    Last edited by Candini; Sat, Mar 7th, 2015 at 04:30 PM.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

After doing some research, his voice is played by Sacha Baron Cohen!

Name:  MV5BMTk0MTQ3NDQ4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQ3OTQzMw@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  17.3 KB

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My energy is now gone. Waiting (not very patiently) for bedtime in 2 hours so I can veg. lol
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

bedtime? we have yet to hit 2pm here...i picked up miss kidlet now she's watching book of life while i cleaned up our patio garden... it seems that are geraniums survived the winter (well 3 out of 4 of them) one is already starting to bloom so i took out all the dead stuffs and gave them some flower food to get them a blooming again

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

It's 5pm here. Both kids are in bed between 6:30 and 7pm every night.

In the home stretch! lol. Weekends are always so long. So much stuff to do. Tomorrow is another busy day.

Think I'm going to curl up and get caught up on Saturday Night Live. Think I have 2 tapped to watch before tonight's episode.
    Venuila likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

we are a 7:30 wind down here usually but tonight will be a long one.. we're doing an evening swim so leaving the house at 5pm for McD's then going swimming at 6pm until whenever... depending on which pool we go to and how tired the kids are.. they might be up till 10pm tonight!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My kids very rarely stay up past bedtime. We let them stay up in Florida on vacation but that was a huge exception and they were exhausted when they got back. lol.

Other than that I honestly can't think of the last time they were up past 8pm (which is Summer bedtime),

Things run very smoothly with a set bedtime at our house. There's never a fight or fuss. They know what 7:00 on the clock looks like and that they are supposed to be ready (pjs on, teeth brushed, last pee break) before the clock hits 7:00pm. If they are fast enough we get to read a few books, if not then its prayers and straight to bed.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

They are currently playing on the easel. One on the whiteboard side, one on the chalk side.

I should check Target for more chalk! Stock is getting low.

Our store hasn't had many Summer deals. I'm hoping they got some Summer stock in (or out on the floor).

Someone posted a finding nemo pool that I'd love to get.

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information