User Tag List

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree1009Likes

Thread: Over

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    Why are there so many good shows to watch, but so little time to watch it? I just got House of Cards from the library and then 2 days later, I got Fargo. It turned out, I like both of them. So, watched the first episode of House of Cards and now binge watching Fargo. I have to watch as much I can now, before March Break, where I cannot watch anything.
    I've been wanting to start House of Cards but I know it'll be addictive and I don't have enough time right now.

I did start the Netflix series The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt. It's only 13 episodes though. Pretty good so far!
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well.. i went out and bought a bra! you might be asking yourself.. why is buying a bra such a big deal? well for me a bra is kinda an investment (not cheap!) and i have a very tricky fit out of a whole bra store there was only 1 that fit me!
    avoncallingu likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    My SIL wants to do a potluck and is looking for themes. Any suggestions?
    Been missing in actions the last few days. Havent had much time to check in.

Wanted to say....looked up Whiplash and it looks great. Going on my list to watch.

Candini! I am so jealous! I have so much fun baby toys from Target, just couldn't say no. So they will wait until I get knocked up or until someone close to me does! I would love an excuse to do more baby shopping!

And about 50 Shades....I think I might be the only one on the planet that hasnt read the book, its in my "to read" stack though. But turned right off the movie due to the casting. Apparently the 2 leads cannot stand each other and he has actually been kinda rude to her/about her in interviews. Knowing this, just really ruins it for me.

Tiki Party at your sisters!!!!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    Why are there so many good shows to watch, but so little time to watch it? I just got House of Cards from the library and then 2 days later, I got Fargo. It turned out, I like both of them. So, watched the first episode of House of Cards and now binge watching Fargo. I have to watch as much I can now, before March Break, where I cannot watch anything.
    I know what you mean! Just when I catch up with my pvr and think i might have time for Netflix, a movie or a new series I have to catch up again. LOL!
    And then there is shows I want to REWATCH! Geez its surprising my couch doesnt have a print in it. LOL
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    well.. i went out and bought a bra! you might be asking yourself.. why is buying a bra such a big deal? well for me a bra is kinda an investment (not cheap!) and i have a very tricky fit out of a whole bra store there was only 1 that fit me!
    Way to go! I had not had a new bra in probably 4 years or so. Its just the last thing I ever thing to "treat| myself to. I dont have much to hold up lol so I can get away with a cheapie and it will last me a long time. Finally, since I was buying so much at Target anyways, I was like. wtf? Why am I not taking advantage? SO I ended up with 3 lightly padded push up bras, so I am set for years and none of them were more that $12. And I must say, "Hello down there! You are looking damn good!" LOL

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post

Wanted to say....looked up Whiplash and it looks great. Going on my list to watch.

And about 50 Shades....I think I might be the only one on the planet that hasnt read the book, its in my "to read" stack though. But turned right off the movie due to the casting. Apparently the 2 leads cannot stand each other and he has actually been kinda rude to her/about her in interviews. Knowing this, just really ruins it for me.

whiplash is good.. solid drama very powerful it earned the oscars it won

50 shades has had alot of controversy from the subject and the casting the first male lead dropped out last minute because he couldn't take the backlash (though a part of me thinks he might have fit the role better once they got past that) and they got a replacement pretty quickly so they could keep their timeframe... i'll admit i've read the books and i felt the books lacking, the writing wasn't that great and they were very repetitive that i found myself skimming sections and it didn't have a really solid storyline (personally i think the books may have been decent if they cut the smut down and combined all 3 books into 1 but ofcourse that doesn't make as much money lol) you do know the series was based off of twilight fanfiction right? lol
    avoncallingu and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Way to go! I had not had a new bra in probably 4 years or so. Its just the last thing I ever thing to "treat| myself to. I dont have much to hold up lol so I can get away with a cheapie and it will last me a long time. Finally, since I was buying so much at Target anyways, I was like. wtf? Why am I not taking advantage? SO I ended up with 3 lightly padded push up bras, so I am set for years and none of them were more that $12. And I must say, "Hello down there! You are looking damn good!" LOL
    i WISH i could do a $12 bra... the whole reason i went is because the place i go was having a 50% off sale because they are closing that location and opening in a new location.. so i managed a $160 bra for $80 and at that price if they had another in the store that fit i probably would have bought a second... i tried on a few others but i can't do a molded cup because it seems i got picky boobs lol they just don't fit right and i feel like i'm wearing body armor
    avoncallingu and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ohh the Fargo series was good!! i hear they are doing a second season
    avoncallingu and JadeAngel like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I get the controversy....but yeah a little kink is fun, as lng as it doesnt get all Gohmeshi. lol
    I did not know it was Twilight fanp0rn! lol! Interesting. Will be a summer/beach read. My book pile is as tall as my tv/movie pile right now. lol
    Reading is probably better for you though...

I have a feeling when Target finally closes, i will have a lot more time on my hands!

i WISH i could do a $12 bra... the whole reason i went is because the place i go was having a 50% off sale because they are closing that location and opening in a new location.. so i managed a $160 bra for $80 and at that price if they had another in the store that fit i probably would have bought a second... i tried on a few others but i can't do a molded cup because it seems i got picky boobs lol they just don't fit right and i feel like i'm wearing body armor
    Your probably gonna hate me for this, but I didn't even try them on. LOL! Just grabbed the last size I knew I was and hoped for the best.

I understand your plight though - my sister got all the boob genes in the family. I cannot believe how expensive they can get. And oh your back....
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I get the controversy....but yeah a little kink is fun, as lng as it doesnt get all Gohmeshi. lol
    I did not know it was Twilight fanp0rn! lol! Interesting. Will be a summer/beach read. My book pile is as tall as my tv/movie pile right now. lol
    Reading is probably better for you though...

I have a feeling when Target finally closes, i will have a lot more time on my hands!

Your probably gonna hate me for this, but I didn't even try them on. LOL! Just grabbed the last size I knew I was and hoped for the best.

I understand your plight though - my sister got all the boob genes in the family. I cannot believe how expensive they can get. And oh your back....
    i'm always on and off with reading.. i'll find a series power through it then there will be a gap between something else because i can't find another series i want to read

sadly i gotta try it on because a bra just isn't a bra in my world and you don't want to drop $$$ on something that might not fit right.. i tried to do the online route and honestly even though the bra was the exact same everything i found instore (company, size, style, brand) it did not fit right then it just becomes a big waste of $$ i've always said once you hit a certain size you should be able to write a bra off as a medical expense lol just like you could glasses
    avoncallingu and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I ended up doing greek anyway (Nobody likes a quitter!) I manned it out in an hour and luckily my guests got stuck in traffic so I had some extra time to cook and cry at the same time
    avoncallingu, Venuila and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Tiki Party at your sisters!!!!
    I haven't read it either but then again I have no desire to. It's not a moral thing, I just have zero interest. From the reviews the writing is horrible so I'm not about to waste my time. I'd be too busy being annoyed at the writing. lol. I won't be watching the movie either.

Love the tiki party idea. Will run it by her. I gave her a bunch already
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Candini - I hope you feel better soon!
    avoncallingu, Candini and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Good Night, everyone! Last day of school tomorrow and then the chaos of March Break, begins!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    "Zipped" over to the States today. Bought some groceries and gas. Had lunch. Bought a new dog bed on sale for 75% off. "Zipped" back. We have to go there to mail things from time to time because it takes 10 days to get there if mailed from here and only 4 days to get there if we go across and mail it there. (Grandchildren like to get their birthday cards on time!) BUT you have to be careful what you buy now that the $$ is so low.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information