User Tag List

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Like Tree1009Likes

Thread: Over

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    if you over shampoo it will cause your hair to produce more oil and you get yourself in a bad circle (wash more, produce more oil..) taking a break for a few days and living with the greasy feeling (have a pony tail day or two) will help shift it back.. i know i've had the same issue.. i now wash my hair every other day... and try once a month to go two days between washes (feels yuck but i live in a pony tail or up in clips and try not to let it drive me crazy lol)
    Well.......you know those nights...where you are up wayyyy too late reading or on SC and end up with only 3-5 hrs sleeps. Yeah those are usually my give the hair a break days where I do the messy/sexy (I like to think its sexy anyways...even though i feel "ick") pile the hair on top of the head and clip it look. LOL
    avoncallingu and Venuila like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    So sorry, on going pain is never fun.

PS Please don`t send me pictures of sunny BC I might just cry lol

okies then i won't go out today lol
    avoncallingu and Candini like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Well.......you know those nights...where you are up wayyyy too late reading or on SC and end up with only 3-5 hrs sleeps. Yeah those are usually my give the hair a break days where I do the messy/sexy (I like to think its sexy anyways...even though i feel "ick") pile the hair on top of the head and clip it look. LOL

i have that very fine (though lots of it) very straight hair so when i let it be for a day or two it does grease up quick and go very very flat i've mastered being able to twist it up and use 3 of those alligator style clips to hold it up so it doesn't look too bad.. i've also adopted the hairband lol sort of as a distraction so it can look greasy but still look neat (i have one with a very big bow on it.. get alot of positive compliments on it too lol)
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    My cousin lives in Surrey and when it was -10 here, it was 10 there and she was gardening and in a tank top -____-
    Yes! I work in Surrey and can confirm! We have been incredibly blessed this winter....we never really got one! It snowed a little once....lasted a day. It was 21c here over the weekend. It felt SO good. That's hop in the car and put the tunes on loud, cruising times. I am such a summer girl. I wear my sandals til the end of October if I can get away with it.
    avoncallingu and coupon girl like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Yes! I work in Surrey and can confirm! We have been incredibly blessed this winter....we never really got one! It snowed a little once....lasted a day. It was 21c here over the weekend. It felt SO good. That's hop in the car and put the tunes on loud, cruising times. I am such a summer girl. I wear my sandals til the end of October if I can get away with it.
    i went out of the house in flip flops yesterday.. mind you i was in PJs just going to get something from the car.. but i was in flip flops lol
    Candini and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well that settles it then! I am going to take a lunch break and go to Target to get a cape, a head band and some flip flops!
    I love you guys

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'm getting up the energy to actually do something today...

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

but.. that means i'd have to stop watching boy meets world.. and i only have about 2 episodes left lol
    Candini and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I am loving the spring temperatures here. Yesterday was a bit chilly but not too bad.
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

is it bad to say i miss my kidlet... she's been at gramma's 6 days now.. last night she barely had time to chat with me (i got a high, a bye, a "mommy i had fish for dinner" and that was about it) i know she's having fun and it's good for her.. but i miss her little happy pants bouncing around here
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    is it bad to say i miss my kidlet... she's been at gramma's 6 days now.. last night she barely had time to chat with me (i got a high, a bye, a "mommy i had fish for dinner" and that was about it) i know she's having fun and it's good for her.. but i miss her little happy pants bouncing around here
    Awww...of course not! A happy pants bouncing around is what everyone needs. Same thing when my dogs arent around. I miss their 'click' 'click' 'click' on the floor and them getting under foot constantly.

I am out of here! FINALLLLYYY yay weekend. Not sure what it will bring. I may have a couch weekend. Or I may get some stuff accomplished. Or maybe I will just get out of the house and enjoy life. Stay tuned!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Awww...of course not! A happy pants bouncing around is what everyone needs. Same thing when my dogs arent around. I miss their 'click' 'click' 'click' on the floor and them getting under foot constantly.

I am out of here! FINALLLLYYY yay weekend. Not sure what it will bring. I may have a couch weekend. Or I may get some stuff accomplished. Or maybe I will just get out of the house and enjoy life. Stay tuned!
    it's the happy talking with her toys that i miss too.. i dropped some things off at a friends place and her son just got a new toy and ran to his room to play and i could him talking to his toys... and that just makes me smile.. it's independent happy play full of imagination
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well just made a bunch of lasagnas 7 of them then i ran out of sauce fortunately it came at the same point where i ran out of already cooked noodles so i worked it out well, i make them in bread loaf disposable pans (though 1 ended up being in a mini loaf pan)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Read my mind! It feels like the 3rd one in very recent past!
    That's because Feb. has 28 days - so divides nicely into 4 weeks - March is a repeat of February until it gets to the 29th (or 30th in a leap year) - Any month starting on a Sunday will have a Friday 13th. (Just a little trivia)

In Ontario - the little town of Port Dover gets "visited" by thousands of motorcylists on Friday 13th - more when they happen in the summer.
    JadeAngel and Venuila like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

The doggies and I took a chilly spring walk today. We found the pond again, even though we had to splotch through some above-the-boots and up-to-the-belly (for the dogs - not me) snowy parts. Happiness all around. They are now snoozing with me on the couch - wrapped in blankets to get them "warm and dry."
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information