User Tag List

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree1009Likes

Thread: Over

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine525 View Post
    The plane ride would suck, but it would be worth it once you got there I bet.
    Definitely! Although you'd have to stay for a few weeks to make it really worth it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^that would work, and / or you could have twice as much fun once you are there if your stay is brief...
    So by the time you are going home, you are too "hammered" to notice them carrying you off the plane. (haha).

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

is it bad that i'm counting down till spring break? for the time i can send the kidlet to grammas for two weeks... i'm looking forward to spending too much time watching movies lol
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    is it bad that i'm counting down till spring break? for the time i can send the kidlet to grammas for two weeks... i'm looking forward to spending too much time watching movies lol
    Wow, I'd be spoiled if someone took the kids for a night! I'm still waiting for the day that any of the grandparents agree to a sleepover. lol.

Right now I totally enjoy Tuesdays and Thursdays because that means both kids are in school and I have 6 hours to myself. Of course I'm usually getting my errands done but it's still nice to do them alone. It's faster and there's no one complaining or asking for things at the grocery store, etc. lol

Crazy to think March break is only a few weeks away! That must mean SPRING IS COMING!!!
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Speaking of indoor pools, wouldn't this one be amazing:

Sneha2008 and Tweets77 like this.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

oh I want that pool lol. Can't wait until this cold weather ends so tired of it now. I want summer to come soon
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Finally committed and ordered a fitbit zip. Used all my amazon.ca codes though. lol
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Let us know how it works !

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Let us know how it works !
    I definitely will! Kind of scared to see how many steps I currently do. lol. I figured I'll wear it for a couple of days with normal activity to see what my normal average is and then start pushing myself for more steps. Hopefully it'll get warmer soon and I can start walking the kids to school again. I stop during the cold months because of my Asthma.

All the reviews I've read have been good so I decided to go for it. I had $60 in amazon.ca codes accumulated so I used those. Made my OOP very low.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just an FYI - Mabel's labels has 40% off tag mates right now

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    Doesn't sound bad at all have fun watching your movies
    http://ptab.it/3s0kQ

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Speaking of indoor pools, wouldn't this one be amazing:

That pool looks amazing !!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I definitely will! Kind of scared to see how many steps I currently do. lol. I figured I'll wear it for a couple of days with normal activity to see what my normal average is and then start pushing myself for more steps. Hopefully it'll get warmer soon and I can start walking the kids to school again. I stop during the cold months because of my Asthma.

All the reviews I've read have been good so I decided to go for it. I had $60 in amazon.ca codes accumulated so I used those. Made my OOP very low.
    I never thought about using Amazon codes. Hoping it gets warmer as well.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just an FYI - Mabel's labels has 40% off tag mates right now
    Thanks for posting. I will take a look tonight to see if I need to get anything

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Wow, I'd be spoiled if someone took the kids for a night! I'm still waiting for the day that any of the grandparents agree to a sleepover. lol.

Right now I totally enjoy Tuesdays and Thursdays because that means both kids are in school and I have 6 hours to myself. Of course I'm usually getting my errands done but it's still nice to do them alone. It's faster and there's no one complaining or asking for things at the grocery store, etc. lol

Crazy to think March break is only a few weeks away! That must mean SPRING IS COMING!!!

she's 7, and she loves spending time with her grandparents, they just moved to the island this year.. and honestly i can't spend 2-3 weeks just mulling around their house i'd lose my mind honestly(especially when they lived up north)... now that they live on the island i drive her to the half way point meet my parents and hand her over (we used to fly to Vancouver meet my parents then hand her over and come home and i would go fly and pick her up 2 weeks later).. i think it's important she gets the bonding time with her grandparents (her and my dad share little secrets) and my parents love having her, in their new house(she is a significant reason why they moved to the island) she has her own bedroom, they have gone out of their way to provide a positive environment for her (bought a trampoline, a pool in the summer, put up a fancy swing, talking about putting up one of those big playground structures) and they are both retired now so they can devote the time and ofcourse she likes to help out with things around the yard (my mom loves to garden) it's all about creating great memories
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information