User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Receipt offers that sell out while your shopping rant thread

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Arrrggggg! I have not had a good week with the CO51 and Snap offers. I bought Ziploc Sunday but the offer was sold out before I got to upload my receipt, and today it happened again with Pledge and Snap! Maybe they should have a countdown ticker for the offers or some way to know they are going to sell out.

Feel free to post your receipt offer rants here as well
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by BC Gal; Tue, Jun 16th, 2015 at 04:12 PM.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Happened to me once with the plegde floor and now I literally check right before I put the item on the belt at the cash. Made up for it yesterday though when I hesitated in uploading my receipt from sdn, and by the time I did the huggies and wipes offer had been added back, so I made an extra $6 per receipt, instead of just the $2 for two wipes.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I do not have the luxury of many of you with the phones that " do it all ", I have to literally dash home from the store, before I put anything away I scan and save the receipt ( jpeg ) then login and send the attachment. I always worry it has just ran out between my last checking the site and when I get home. BC Gal, I can sure appreciate the frustration you are experiencing.
    Oh well at least these offers exist, there were many years when I just bought everything, no coupons, no rebates at all.
    redfox, Grey, Natalka and 7 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I don't have a smart phone either, though more and more I feel it's become a necessity nowadays. But yes, better that the offers exist than having no redemptions at all. I think it has just been one of those weeks for me - sometimes things go smoothly, sometimes not.
    seylz_gurl, walkonby and dededi like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I check the offers before I grocery shop to see if there's any offers on things I need to buy but usually they're gone by the time I get a chance to upload the receipt.
    I've had snap and check-out 51 for 2 yrs and I've only made 12.00 between the two of them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I now have a rule I do not buy anything because of rebate, I only buy what we need and if the rebate is still there great if not I would have bought it anyways.

Although I did have to laugh at CO51 this week when I got the email that the WingWong was offered again but when I logged onto the app maybe 2 hours after getting the email the offer was already sold out, made me say really was this available when offers updated at Midnight or are you just bulking up the number of offers with ones that are not available. If you do not even have enough to make it through the day your offers are updated to me it is like do not bother and do not include it in the email sent out, to me that is just playing a game. I know so many people who even if they have smartphones do not upload receipts at the store to save on data or those who do not have data so maybe it is me but I see it as a game because you know people will get the email get excited grab the product on the way home only to get home and find out the offer isn't available even though they were just updated at midnight. But that is just my opinion
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I am like walkonby-I don't own a cell phone -so I upload when I get home from my digital camera -I am happy with the 2 programs-its true these programs are here to save us a bit -and I think back to the day when I was saving .20 on individual coupons -sure i have missed out on some to-say la vie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i too have to upload from home ,,I've have had a terrible week with snap rejecting my receipts ,, several saying they couldn't find product or date wasn't visible. NOT TRUE never did get an email back, but i submitted again and finally after 3 days got credit,, As someone said earlier cash out when u reach $20 ,, dont think this program will last remember boomertown.

also i have only ever submitted 1 item on the receipt , nothing else to look for
    Last edited by redfox; Wed, Jun 17th, 2015 at 07:44 AM.
    walkonby, BC Gal and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh wow coupon girl, big savings back then huh? ( .20 cents ) but back then that might have been a brag!

Sassy Ashley I feel like you do in a way that the offers are a tease to get you to maybe buy something that was not originally on the shopping list. Just continue to be selective in whatever offers truly match the needs of the home.
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Jun 17th, 2015 at 07:46 AM.
    BC Gal, SassyAshley and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    i too have to upload from home ,,I've have had a terrible week with snap rejecting my receipts ,, several saying they couldn't find product or date wasn't visible. NOT TRUE never did get an email back, but i submitted again and finally after 3 days got credit,, As someone said earlier cash out when u reach $20 ,, dont think this program will last remember boomertown.

also i have only ever submitted 1 item on the receipt , nothing else to look for
    Yes, cash out at every chance. That way at least the most you lose is $20 or less.

My screen shows 26 (14) offers (they include the 'all gone'
    )
    (2) 9 - all gone/almost gone
    (3) 6 - toilet paper (split up to single offers to make the # of offers look more)
    (1) 1 - used forever
    (7) 8 - other offers, some have been on for quite some time, so expect to be gone soon (Huggies, pledge stuff)
    (0) 2 - charge cards
    (1) mustard

June 27
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Sat, Jun 27th, 2015 at 05:55 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh wow coupon girl, big savings back then huh? ( .20 cents ) but back then that might have been a brag!

Sassy Ashley I feel like you do in a way that the offers are a tease to get you to maybe buy something that was not originally on the shopping list. Just continue to be selective in whatever offers truly match the needs of the home.
    I remember selling milk for .19 a quart (litre for the young folks)
    That .20 coupon would have been BIG

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I am like SassyAshley. I never buy anything just because there is a rebate. I plan and buy what I need and then, if there is a rebate offer that I can get in time, great; if not, no big deal.
    Momof3girlies and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't use that CO51 and never have a smartphone, I am on a very strict diet of just phone plan diet

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Yup! thats why i dont relly like these new reciept apps that are popping up.... also why i dont use them... Luv the old fashion coupons... instant savings no need to wait for it to be processed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm like some of you here, I have an iPhone(passed down from the kids when they get the newer version), I just have the basic package to text or for emergencies..I don't see the point of paying $75.00 or more a month, so I to wait mail I get home to send my receipt..it's worked so far..
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information