User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just sent a compliant into PC about one of there frozen meal? Has anyone else here sent a complaint in and if so what was the outcome??
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Out of curiosity which frozen meal was it, and what was the complaint? I buy President's Choice products frequently so who knows, you might save me from trying something that sucks. Always appreciated when the $$$ is tight

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

General Tao Chicken with fried rice..the rice was awesome but no sauce on the chicken at all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aww that's sad, and I really hope they do something to compensate you, and fix what's wrong with the product. That's one I have been meaning to try too. I love General Tao, and I have been craving it like crazy since I got pregnant.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well once i bought the PC brand diapers and was not satisfied with them at all. I call the 1 800# got my file # and went back to the store to get full refund. I did'nt want there product replacement. I hope this helps you.

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

They take great pride and care with the PC brand and no name you will get a response. Also talk to the store manager and or @ customer service desk and fill out the consumer card. Those read and the managers are held accountable. They want you to be happy and come back to the store.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's nice to know that they take those things seriously, not all companies are like that (even though they should be). It's easy to lose sight of who makes your money for you, the consumer.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I had a problem a few years ago with a No Name cake mix...hard lumpy things in the mix...

Since this cake was for a staff appreciation meal the next morning...I was distraught and I had already added a number of ingredients to the mix (4 eggs, 1 cup sour cream and 3/4 cup of oil...not a low calorie recipe!)...

I called the Loblaws Customer Service desk the next day...she asked me several questions and asked me to take the empty box and some of the lumps to the store so they could check the product which I did (cashier was amused with a bag of lumps!!)....

They sent me a $10 gc to cover the cost of the cake mix and the added ingredients ....they were more then generous but did not get a follow-up from them about the cause!!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ive had problems with some of there frozen meals but I never called, but I wish u luck

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't call but did it on-line with the UPC number, so hopefully I will hear something back.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's the email I received

Dear Ms. MacDonald,

Thank you for emailing us about our PC Chinese General Tao Chicken. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Your disappointment with this purchase has come to the attention of our Quality Assurance Department for their review. This is of particular concern to us as we want to ensure you the best quality with every product that you buy.

Ms. MacDonald, we appreciate hearing from you. Customer feedback, both positive and negative, plays an important role in upholding the standards that our customers have come to expect of President's Choice and No Name products.

Sincerely,

Mélanie

Sr. Customer Relations Representative

President's Choice

1-888-495-5111

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I always thought PC products were guaranteed. If you didn't like something you could get your money back. Maybe they changed their policy. Maybe you could take the package back to the store?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Guess it has to go thru Quality Control first??

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

If you don't get your money back, write to them again. Maybe they will give you free product coupons. Good luck and tell me about the outcome

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you but do I get my money back as there is a guarantee specified on your products and if that guarantee is not honoured I will take this further and inform people that you do NOT honour your guarantees.

This is what I send back to them...we shall see....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information