User Tag List

Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1688
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

  1. #841
    Smart Canuck couponteen101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,118
    Likes Received
    3329
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)




    Also, I have this irrational fear that i forgot to put so,ething in my buddies box....

  2. #842
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,208
    Likes Received
    21134
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Time to focus on getting the rest of my Christmas shopping done, maybe I'll go out after work today. My 8 year old has been BEGGING Santa (lol) for a Legendary Yoda... those things are almost 200 bucks!!! But, he'll probably get it because it's all he really wants. Ugh, now to find one. TRU is probably my best bet.

    Love seeing all the packages arrive already. Buddy, your 2 boxes should arrive by Friday
    Those were on sale at RCSS recently so you might find it on sale for Black Friday?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  3. #843
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,922
    Likes Received
    10862
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    julesie, I hope by now you're holding that sweet baby in your arms!!
    Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    YAY! So excited for you! Good luck!
    Thanks ladies! Our little Peanut was born on November 19th @ 5:22pm weighing 7lbs 15oz. We named her Lauren Yvette. We came home from the hospital yesterday about midday & she has been very sleepy, which is nice as I have been a bit sore & my ankles are now HUGE! Just planning on taking it easy this week! Will post a pic later today (don't currently have any on my iPad.

    Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Sorry @julesie-pie, I thought of you when I saw this on FB

    lol I have actually never read or seen it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Nice try!

    EDIT: never mind I thought you were trying to find your buddy but see you already got the item!

    Lets see; WHO is not my buddy:

    Francine1985
    Army_girl29
    New2sc
    scbpooh
    coupontime

    I have a feeling that my buddy is couponteen101
    hmmmm....I have no clue. Maybe [email protected]@, sheets or shkyle!


    Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    I did pay for insurance cuz it was only a few dollars extra when I used my VentureOne... I figured it couldn't hurt. I paid $27+
    i thought venture one card included insurance

    Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Time to focus on getting the rest of my Christmas shopping done, maybe I'll go out after work today. My 8 year old has been BEGGING Santa (lol) for a Legendary Yoda... those things are almost 200 bucks!!! But, he'll probably get it because it's all he really wants. Ugh, now to find one. TRU is probably my best bet.

    Love seeing all the packages arrive already. Buddy, your 2 boxes should arrive by Friday
    whats TRU?
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Nov 22nd, 2015 at 03:49 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

  4. #844
    Smart Canuck couponteen101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,118
    Likes Received
    3329
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Thanks ladies! Our little Peanut was born on November 19th @ 5:22pm weighing 7lbs 15oz. We named her Lauren Yvette. We came home from the hospital yesterday about midday & she has been very sleepy, which is nice as I have been a bit sore & my ankles are now HUGE! Just planning on taking it easy this week! Will post a pic later today (don't currently have any on my iPad.



    lol I have actually never read or seen it.



    hmmmm....I have no clue. Maybe [email protected]@, sheets or shkyle!




    i thought venture one card included insurance



    whats TRU?
    Congrats!!! What a pretty name!! Enjoy all those baby snuggles! And get as much rest as you can!

  5. #845
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    636
    Likes Received
    905
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)



    Congrats on your bundle of joy...

    Sleepy is good since that will give you some additional time to rest and to recover.

    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Thanks ladies! Our little Peanut was born on November 19th @ 5:22pm weighing 7lbs 15oz. We named her Lauren Yvette. We came home from the hospital yesterday about midday & she has been very sleepy, which is nice as I have been a bit sore & my ankles are now HUGE! Just planning on taking it easy this week! Will post a pic later today (don't currently have any on my iPad.

  6. #846
    Coupon Addict tmlskk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    934
    Likes Received
    1052
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)



    Congrats Julesie_pie!!

  7. #847
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bienfait sk
    Posts
    849
    Likes Received
    1287
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)



    So finally watched the 50 shades of Grey last night after hearing how good it was however thought it was horrible and disgusted by such.

  8. #848
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bienfait sk
    Posts
    849
    Likes Received
    1287
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)



    Congrats Julesie pie

  9. #849
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,480
    Likes Received
    1392
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)




    Yay, finally there's a news!!! Congrats julesie-pie on your new addition to your family . Beautiful name too.

  10. #850
    Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Williamsburg, Ontario
    Posts
    13,950
    Likes Received
    7697
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)




    Congrats, Julesie!!! So happy to hear that you and your baby are home safe and sound

    50 shades of grey is a total guilty pleasure for me, I actually liked the movie.
    julesie-pie likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

  11. #851
    I heart DH and DS francine1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    6,780
    Likes Received
    4583
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)




    Congrats on bringing your beautiful baby home. I remember with both my kids I didn't swell during my pregnancies (probably because I was too dehydrated) but once they were out and I was pumped full of iv fluids I was swollen for a couple weeks. If you are concerned about the swelling talk to your doctor but try not to stress about it because it is usually normal.
    julesie-pie likes this.

  12. #852
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nations Capital
    Posts
    4,981
    Likes Received
    3383
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)




    Congrats Julesie_pie!! Beautiful name! Almost done work today and 1 more til off for Black Friday!

  13. #853
    Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Williamsburg, Ontario
    Posts
    13,950
    Likes Received
    7697
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)




    Ugh, I've got two more days to go before I get a day off... my back and legs have been killing me today Maybe Santa will bring me a masseuse for Christmas

    I work on Black Friday but I'm going to try to get out for a bit when I'm done... I'll probably miss everything good though
    francine1985 and julesie-pie like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

  14. #854
    I heart DH and DS francine1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    6,780
    Likes Received
    4583
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Ugh, I've got two more days to go before I get a day off... my back and legs have been killing me today Maybe Santa will bring me a masseuse for Christmas

    I work on Black Friday but I'm going to try to get out for a bit when I'm done... I'll probably miss everything good though

    I never get a day off but at the same time I also have everyday off (stay at home mom). I would like to see what the Black Friday sales are going to be especially since the US flyers were "leaked" about a month ago. I am hoping they will have some really good grocery sales so I can have a bit of spending money.

  15. #855
    Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Williamsburg, Ontario
    Posts
    13,950
    Likes Received
    7697
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Also, I have this irrational fear that i forgot to put so,ething in my buddies box....
    OMG me too!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I never get a day off but at the same time I also have everyday off (stay at home mom). I would like to see what the Black Friday sales are going to be especially since the US flyers were "leaked" about a month ago. I am hoping they will have some really good grocery sales so I can have a bit of spending money.
    I was a stay at home mom for about 4 years and I loved it but I couldn't afford it anymore after I left my partner I love my job but I feel like I'm missing out on so much with the boys. My oldest will be 12 next month and I really don't know where the time went!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •