User Tag List

Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Also, I have this irrational fear that i forgot to put so,ething in my buddies box....

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Time to focus on getting the rest of my Christmas shopping done, maybe I'll go out after work today. My 8 year old has been BEGGING Santa (lol) for a Legendary Yoda... those things are almost 200 bucks!!! But, he'll probably get it because it's all he really wants. Ugh, now to find one. TRU is probably my best bet.

Love seeing all the packages arrive already. Buddy, your 2 boxes should arrive by Friday
    Those were on sale at RCSS recently so you might find it on sale for Black Friday?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

julesie, I hope by now you're holding that sweet baby in your arms!!
    Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    YAY! So excited for you! Good luck!
    Thanks ladies! Our little Peanut was born on November 19th @ 5:22pm weighing 7lbs 15oz. We named her Lauren Yvette. We came home from the hospital yesterday about midday & she has been very sleepy, which is nice as I have been a bit sore & my ankles are now HUGE! Just planning on taking it easy this week! Will post a pic later today (don't currently have any on my iPad.

Sorry @julesie-pie, I thought of you when I saw this on FB

lol I have actually never read or seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Nice try!

EDIT: never mind I thought you were trying to find your buddy but see you already got the item!

Lets see; WHO is not my buddy:

Francine1985
    Army_girl29
    New2sc
    scbpooh
    coupontime

I have a feeling that my buddy is couponteen101
    hmmmm....I have no clue. Maybe N@t@, sheets or shkyle!

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    I did pay for insurance cuz it was only a few dollars extra when I used my VentureOne... I figured it couldn't hurt. I paid $27+
    i thought venture one card included insurance

Time to focus on getting the rest of my Christmas shopping done, maybe I'll go out after work today. My 8 year old has been BEGGING Santa (lol) for a Legendary Yoda... those things are almost 200 bucks!!! But, he'll probably get it because it's all he really wants. Ugh, now to find one. TRU is probably my best bet.

Love seeing all the packages arrive already. Buddy, your 2 boxes should arrive by Friday
    whats TRU?
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Nov 22nd, 2015 at 03:49 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Thanks ladies! Our little Peanut was born on November 19th @ 5:22pm weighing 7lbs 15oz. We named her Lauren Yvette. We came home from the hospital yesterday about midday & she has been very sleepy, which is nice as I have been a bit sore & my ankles are now HUGE! Just planning on taking it easy this week! Will post a pic later today (don't currently have any on my iPad.

lol I have actually never read or seen it.

hmmmm....I have no clue. Maybe N@t@, sheets or shkyle!

i thought venture one card included insurance

whats TRU?
    Congrats!!! What a pretty name!! Enjoy all those baby snuggles! And get as much rest as you can!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Congrats on your bundle of joy...

Sleepy is good since that will give you some additional time to rest and to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    sheetsofemptycanvas and N@t@ like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Congrats Julesie_pie!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

So finally watched the 50 shades of Grey last night after hearing how good it was however thought it was horrible and disgusted by such.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Congrats Julesie pie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Yay, finally there's a news!!! Congrats julesie-pie on your new addition to your family . Beautiful name too.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Congrats, Julesie!!! So happy to hear that you and your baby are home safe and sound

50 shades of grey is a total guilty pleasure for me, I actually liked the movie.
    julesie-pie likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Congrats on bringing your beautiful baby home. I remember with both my kids I didn't swell during my pregnancies (probably because I was too dehydrated) but once they were out and I was pumped full of iv fluids I was swollen for a couple weeks. If you are concerned about the swelling talk to your doctor but try not to stress about it because it is usually normal.
    julesie-pie likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Congrats Julesie_pie!! Beautiful name! Almost done work today and 1 more til off for Black Friday!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Ugh, I've got two more days to go before I get a day off... my back and legs have been killing me today Maybe Santa will bring me a masseuse for Christmas

I work on Black Friday but I'm going to try to get out for a bit when I'm done... I'll probably miss everything good though
    francine1985 and julesie-pie like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Ugh, I've got two more days to go before I get a day off... my back and legs have been killing me today Maybe Santa will bring me a masseuse for Christmas

I work on Black Friday but I'm going to try to get out for a bit when I'm done... I'll probably miss everything good though

I never get a day off but at the same time I also have everyday off (stay at home mom). I would like to see what the Black Friday sales are going to be especially since the US flyers were "leaked" about a month ago. I am hoping they will have some really good grocery sales so I can have a bit of spending money.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Also, I have this irrational fear that i forgot to put so,ething in my buddies box....
    OMG me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I never get a day off but at the same time I also have everyday off (stay at home mom). I would like to see what the Black Friday sales are going to be especially since the US flyers were "leaked" about a month ago. I am hoping they will have some really good grocery sales so I can have a bit of spending money.
    I was a stay at home mom for about 4 years and I loved it but I couldn't afford it anymore after I left my partner I love my job but I feel like I'm missing out on so much with the boys. My oldest will be 12 next month and I really don't know where the time went!
    julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast

Thread Information