User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Question! Delete if already asked: Which earning website is your fav?

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`m getting really tired of swagbucks. I can`t be bothered with the surveys (Which is generally the biggest payout) so I rarely earn anything off of it

Which do you find accumulates points/cash the fastest?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Horndogg and bullet tooth like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I'm doing the best with ClixSense - you lose money doing Swagbucks because they pay less and then there's the paypal thing. Even with the bonuses you still lose money. I only do the videos and the games on Swagbucks, but everything else I do on ClixSense

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Clixsense. Biggest reward for littlest time spent.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Horndogg and bullet tooth like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I have to agree that Clixsense is the best but I also like Neobux. Both pay good.
    bullet tooth likes this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

does any but swagbucks.... do the search....

what do you do on clicksense......
    JDI007 likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I do the sbtv for swagbucks, and the surveys through clixsense.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I do survey's with Swagbucks, they're ok, if I do them regularly everyday then I get paid monthly. I wonder if Clixsense would be for me...do Clixsense and Swagbucks have the same survey's?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    I do survey's with Swagbucks, they're ok, if I do them regularly everyday then I get paid monthly. I wonder if Clixsense would be for me...do Clixsense and Swagbucks have the same survey's?
    Yes they have the same surveys and even more.

They have opinion world, samplicio, saysoforgood, opinion network, global test market, cint, peanut labs, toluna and ipoll. All pay way more than swagbucks by quite alot.

Swagbucks makes zero sense for anyone to choose over clixsense for monetary reasons. If youre doing swagbucks for a hobbie I get it. Search to win and collector bills..games.

Clixsense is more of a work site where swagbucks tries to make it enjoyable with the nice outlay and promotions.

Clixsense also pays in USD. so for every dollar you make on there, you actually are making $1.36. On swagbucks they changed it so you get paid in CAD and make nothing off the exchange rate.
    Last edited by jennypooh123; Thu, Jan 7th, 2016 at 11:16 PM.
    http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=6028042
    I Earned $2200 with clixsense in less than a year, join with me and I can help you earn too
    http://www.clixsense.com/?3753520

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks jennypooh123 for such a detailed explanation. clixsense sounds like a great earning site.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I haven't joined clixsense either. Just tried to look but it's blocked here. Will have to look tonight!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennypooh123 View Post
    Yes they have the same surveys and even more.

They have opinion world, samplicio, saysoforgood, opinion network, global test market, cint, peanut labs, toluna and ipoll. All pay way more than swagbucks by quite alot.

Swagbucks makes zero sense for anyone to choose over clixsense for monetary reasons. If youre doing swagbucks for a hobbie I get it. Search to win and collector bills..games.

Clixsense is more of a work site where swagbucks tries to make it enjoyable with the nice outlay and promotions.

Clixsense also pays in USD. so for every dollar you make on there, you actually are making $1.36. On swagbucks they changed it so you get paid in CAD and make nothing off the exchange rate.
    Sbtv is completely passive so for those at home anyways its very easy to just run.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm also a member of OpinionWorld and Globaltestmarket, does that mean if I do survey's from Clixsense then I won't get any survey's on OpinionWorld/Globaltestmarket sites?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`m getting really tired of swagbucks. I can`t be bothered with the surveys (Which is generally the biggest payout) so I rarely earn anything off of it. Which do you find accumulates points/cash the fastest?
    I am going to agree with the other responses here and suggest ClixSense. However, I do note that you state you can't be bothered with surveys. In general the best earning potential on ClixSense is with surveys. If you are not willing to do surveys then ClixSense may not work for you. Swagbucks to my knowledge is unique with the combination of things like search wins, SBTV etc. to earn. If you do CrowdFlower Tasks best payout is directly through CrowdFlower (CrowdFlower Elite) which is missing some tasks and then NeoBux.

Yes they have many of the same surveys. I did find that sometimes I would pick up a survey on Swagbucks that for whatever reason did not show up for me on ClixSense. In general ClixSense will pay more for a specific survey and that amount is paid in US dollars so that is more as well. As a point of information, on ClixSense when you cashout there is a 2% fee for PayPal, but that is more than made up for by the higher payout and the exchange rate.

I'm also a member of OpinionWorld and Globaltestmarket, does that mean if I do survey's from Clixsense then I won't get any survey's on OpinionWorld/Globaltestmarket sites?
    I am a member of Opinion Outpost. My memory says that it and OpinionWorld are the same or connected. I continue to get email invitations from Opinion Outpost frequently, but still see surveys on ClixSense. I do watch the emails I get from Opinion Outpost for the higher paying surveys there and also check them out when I have been through the surveys that ClixSense has offered me. One advantage on ClixSense is that you consolidate many of your efforts so it can mean less time to a payout compared to having the money spread out. In some cases a survey that would pay a small amount directly through the site might pay somewhat more through ClixSense if a payment is standardized.

And following up to comments about why a certain site is preferred. One of the things at Swagbucks that I find difficult is the way that the bonuses work. Miss a day or two here or there and it makes a major difference in you bonus. At ClixSense there is a daily checklist. If you complete it, you get a percentage bonus (up to 7% for free members, 16% for premium members which costs $17 per year). In that amount 1 or 2 percent of it is for completing the checklist at least 3 days in a row. I have been sick this week. At ClixSense it means that despite missing some days this week, as a premium member I was still able to earn 14% of what I made today when I completed the checklist today despite those missing days.

Final thing that comes to mind at this moment. At ClixSense there is only one account per household allowed.
    Last edited by key123; Fri, Jan 8th, 2016 at 07:43 PM.
    JDI007 and bullet tooth like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

does clixsense have any other payouts.... other then paypal...
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    does clixsense have any other payouts.... other then paypal...
    I have only used PayPal. It is my favourite method to cash out in general and I tranfer funds to my bank account. They do not do gift cards. I believe they also offer PayToo, Payza and Neteller. For the US and Canada it is also possible to receive a cheque. Cheques are done monthly.

I have just gone and read the information as things have changed since when I started. For those in North America, first payment is a minimum of $10 and is sent by cheque to verify address. There is no charge for that first cheque cashout.

After that minimum cashouts are $8 for regular members, $6 for premium members and $10 for cheques ($1 fee for cheques done monthly about the 10th). PayPal fee is 2% and you can cashout once a week if minimum is met.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information