User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 207
Like Tree427Likes

Thread: HORRIBLE! Changes Coming To Snapsaves / Snap by Groupon

  1. #16
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    110
    Likes Received
    147
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Me too...but I think I will do the $5 Polys offer and cash out quick!!! I am sure there were some coupons at some point too.

    pansies2015

  2. #17
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    I'm making Buytopia, Wagjag, Living Social my go-to group buy sites. Definitely not buying from Groupon ever again
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  3. #18
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    110
    Likes Received
    147
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Squair View Post
    Me too...but I think I will do the $5 Polys offer and cash out quick!!! I am sure there were some coupons at some point too.

    pansies2015
    Actually, maybe the Glade offer...thought that Polys was for feet rather than cold sores.

    pansies2015
    amira84 likes this.

  4. #19
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    110
    Likes Received
    147
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I'm making Buytopia, Wagjag, Living Social my go-to group buy sites. Definitely not buying from Groupon ever again
    Have you had issues with Groupon? I encountered my 1st this week with a salon that does not respond to appt booking requests. But other than that I find very good deals. Last week I bought 3x1hr packages all for $43.

    pansies2015

  5. #20
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Squair View Post

    thought that Polys was for feet rather than cold sores.

    pansies2015

    pansies2015 likes this.

  6. #21
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    38,669
    Likes Received
    63212
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    I was just coming to post this sad news from my email too, ty for getting in here early to let everyone know @Tommycoupons
    My account is at $9.00 now, so I know that money is lost as I have not found any offers useful in the last few months and 2 weeks more will make no difference.
    BUT I must say I have gotten $145.50 back from them in cheques since I joined so I really cannot complain.






  7. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    43
    Posts
    23,091
    Likes Received
    13952
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I'm tired of Caddle as well. Lame!! I can't be bothered to upload a 30$ gas receipt for .25.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really? I already have $8 in a couple of weeks. I really like Caddle.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  8. #23
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Squair View Post
    Have you had issues with Groupon? I encountered my 1st this week with a salon that does not respond to appt booking requests. But other than that I find very good deals. Last week I bought 3x1hr packages all for $43.

    pansies2015
    Haven't had an issue but don't want to give my money to someone who treats customers this way. Especially when there are so many alternatives.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  9. #24
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,980
    Likes Received
    10975
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    That's really bad......they sure didn't give people much notice did they ?

    I don't think it's right at all.....they should have at least given people 3 months notice to be able to cash out.

  10. #25
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,494
    Likes Received
    2525
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Really? I already have $8 in a couple of weeks. I really like Caddle.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Yes!! I find it useless. Same offers, can't be bothered to upload a receipt or picture for .25, don't have a dog, never heard of south burger.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    coupondiva likes this.

  11. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    43
    Posts
    23,091
    Likes Received
    13952
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    ...and I hate to say it but I told you so lol. Nothing but problems and bs with snap the whole time and I said it wouldn't last! Not the slightest bit surprised. Won't miss them at all. Something better will come along to fill the void lol.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  12. #27
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,494
    Likes Received
    2525
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    ...and I hate to say it but I told you so lol. Nothing but problems and bs with snap the whole time and I said it wouldn't last! Not the slightest bit surprised. Won't miss them at all. Something better will come along to fill the void lol.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    I agree!! Wasn't a fan of snap either. Only time I cashed out was because it ft the Dessange offers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    annedougherty likes this.

  13. #28
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Big surprise, the Scotties offer just vanished. Never seen Purex bathroom tissue, don't think its sold in my city
    peachies likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  14. #29
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Really? I already have $8 in a couple of weeks. I really like Caddle.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

    $8? how? Diapers? Dessange?

    I am with peachies about caddle. Not that i dont like this app...i like it. No hard feelings but it's true that most of the time i dont bother uploading a receipt for only $0.25. (I do know that missing a $0.25 offer 4 times mean i lost $1.00).
    peachies, Anna Michele and peachy1 like this.

  15. #30
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    $8? how? Diapers? Dessange?

    I am with peachies about caddle. Not that i dont like this app...i like it. No hard feelings but it's true that most of the time i dont bother uploading a receipt for only $0.25. (I do know that missing a $0.25 offer 4 times mean i lost $1.00).
    Watch the ads and do the surveys while you're standing in line or waiting for the bus. Get at least 25 cents while you're waiting around anyway
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •