User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Love you SDM...

  1. #16
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    595
    Likes Received
    1711
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Awesome brag! Way to go!
    ticul, sam786, momi and 1 others like this.

  2. #17
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Last edited by momi; Mon, Jun 6th, 2016 at 12:05 AM.
    ritavelveeta and sam786 like this.

  3. #18
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    475
    Likes Received
    611
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I'm just wondering what $5 Cetaphil coupon did you use? I printed the $5 any Cetaphil Cleanser or Moisturizer, but in the coupon it states: excludes Cetaphil Cleansing Bar. 😢 Thanks❤️
    ticul, sam786, momi and 1 others like this.

  4. #19
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Neeenerz View Post
    I'm just wondering what $5 Cetaphil coupon did you use? I printed the $5 any Cetaphil Cleanser or Moisturizer, but in the coupon it states: excludes Cetaphil Cleansing Bar. 😢 Thanks❤️
    Yes they recently changed the wording...
    I had old printed coupons which I already post the pic...they don't exclude the cleansing bar.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ticul, sam786 and Neeenerz like this.

  5. #20
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sam786 likes this.

  6. #21
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,924
    Likes Received
    11332
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    You made money (in points), nice job!
    ticul, Valerey, sam786 and 1 others like this.

  7. #22
    Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    2,738
    Likes Received
    803
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)




    Awesome haul! I thought the SDM sale starts on the 28th? Does your SDM honour the sale prices the night before? Pretty nice if they do!
    ticul, sam786, momi and 1 others like this.
    *~*~*~*~TRADELIST/WISHLIST~*~*~*~*

  8. #23
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Awesome haul! I thought the SDM sale starts on the 28th? Does your SDM honour the sale prices the night before? Pretty nice if they do!
    Yes my store manager has given the instructions to the merchandiser,they take the old talkers off and put the new price tags and if the price for an item is less for coming week they active it on Friday after 4:00pm but if the sale prices are higher they don't change it until Saturday.
    For example the Colgate 360 this week was $2.99 but coming week it's 3.99 so they don't change it until Saturday...if the price is less then $2.99 they will change otherwise not.
    ritavelveeta, ticul, cally and 3 others like this.

  9. #24
    Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    2,738
    Likes Received
    803
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)




    Nice! Ty for explaining


    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Yes my store manager has given the instructions to the merchandiser,they take the old talkers off and put the new price tags and if the price for an item is less for coming week they active it on Friday after 4:00pm but if the sale prices are higher they don't change it until Saturday.
    For example the Colgate 360 this week was $2.99 but coming week it's 3.99 so they don't change it until Saturday...if the price is less then $2.99 they will change otherwise not.
    ticul, sam786, momi and 1 others like this.
    *~*~*~*~TRADELIST/WISHLIST~*~*~*~*

  10. #25
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    223
    Likes Received
    627
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    wow! what a nice haul momi. you could be a couponing teacher to others. i know i have certainly benefitted from your wisdom. thanks once again for sharing and patiently explaining how to get those awesome deals.syndi
    ticul, sam786, momi and 1 others like this.

  11. #26
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,950
    Likes Received
    9846
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)




    Well done again Momi and thank you for sharing..............................
    sam786, momi and Davetherave like this.

  12. #27
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    wow, your store is awesome.
    sam786, momi and Davetherave like this.

  13. #28
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    296
    Likes Received
    609
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Pm sent
    sam786, momi and Davetherave like this.

  14. #29
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    wow, your store is awesome.
    Yeah it is,
    But only thing my store does not accept black and white printed coupons.
    sam786 and Davetherave like this.

  15. #30
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York Region, GTA
    Posts
    548
    Likes Received
    645
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    where to get the $3pampers cpn?
    sam786 and Davetherave like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •