159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    squees..Patty's back..tackle hug!
    @Patty Smyth.
    I has a prezzie for you Kiera and her new beau

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My take on the U.S. election........sadly it has given rise to the worst of both sides.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    My take on the U.S. election........sadly it has given rise to the worst of both sides.
    Succinct and so true, Patty.

Nice to see you again....I'm not quite as athletic as Darth, so no " tackle hugs" from me....how about a group hug?

Cool boyfriend Kiera has there...! So lucky to those photos, Patty!
    heartgirl99 and Patty Smyth like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Parade float depicting Trump executing Clinton in an electric chair raises protests in Indiana

Residents in Indiana are up in arms over a parade float Saturday that depicted Donald Trump throwing the switch on Hillary Clinton in an electric chair and President Obama as a Easter Island figure with an oversized head.A public protest started when an Aurora mom posted a photo of the float on Facebook and condemned it as sexist and racist. Most commenters agreed with her, but others defended it.
    Who thinks this is appropriate for a fair parade where children, some of them minorities and girls, are marching and playing instruments and watching? Who thinks this is something to laugh at or be proud of?" Penny Britton said on her Facebook post. "This is disgusting. This makes me embarrassed to say I live here. This is Aurora, Indiana. Congratulations."
    Some condemned fair organizers for not rejecting the float.
    The float was part of the Aurora Farmers Fair Parade Saturday morning in the small Ohio River town 35 miles west of Cincinnati. It's sponsored by the Aurora Lions Club, according to its website, and touted as Indiana's oldest street festival. The theme of the parade was "Celebrating the Past, Embracing the Future."
    According to the Rules & Regulation on the website, Fair officials "reserve the right to reject or evict any entry from the parade line-up that they deem unsuitable."
    On Monday, the trailer holding the float was in the driveway of a man named Frank Linkmeyer. He couldn’t be reach him for comment.
    A Lions Club board member, Tom Scott Petty, said the organization was not prepared to make a statement.
    The parade manager listed on the website, Michael Feustel, did not return our call.
    Name:  WCPO_Aurora_parade_1_1475508890201_47263372_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  62.3 KB
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Is that IDIOT TRYING not to get elected??!!
    What a despicable individual!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What has the world come to, when these are supposedly the 2 best people in all of America, running for President!! I'm so glad I don't have a vote because I don't like either of them.
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Trump is so self-interested, corrupt, incompetent and immoral IMO that I see Clinton as the easy choice.

I'm actively rooting for Clinton.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Trump is so self-interested, corrupt, incompetent and immoral IMO that I see Clinton as the easy choice.

I'm actively rooting for Clinton.
    The Clintons are active participants in the Bilderberg group, so aren't exactly squeeky-clean, but at least Hillary isn't out to completely destroy the US. So yes...the lesser of two evils.
    But politics isn't famous for preserving the naive exuberance of newbies who think they can 'go it alone' and make changes for the betterment of their constituents. Too soon they find out the benefits of the "scratch mine and I'll scratch yours" game in which they find themselves.
    Compared to the likes of trump, she's a saint!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47 AM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This is horrible but so are the naked Trump statues popping up everywhere.

Where is the civility???

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

This is horrible but so are the naked Trump statues popping up everywhere.

Where is the civility???
    Uh, we have a potential first lady that posed in girl-on-girl soft , and Trump pressured ex #2 to pose for Playboy and even negotiated a $1M payout for her (but she declined, and thanked him later by releasing his 1995 tax returns)...Trump himself appeared in a soft-core Playboy video in a cameo...and we are worrying about Naked Trump?

He seems fine with naked women, why can't we see his bloated, clinically obese naked body and think about that for a second?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Uh, we have a potential first lady that posed in girl-on-girl soft , and Trump pressured ex #2 to pose for Playboy and even negotiated a $1M payout for her (but she declined, and thanked him later by releasing his 1995 tax returns)...Trump himself appeared in a soft-core Playboy video in a cameo...and we are worrying about Naked Trump?

He seems fine with naked women, why can't we see his bloated, clinically obese naked body and think about that for a second?
    Remember what Michelle Obama said at the convention? "When they go low we go high"

It's all gone so low. Not very becoming of a presidential campaign.

Mitt Romney lost the election by saying the "47%"(welfare/social assistance voters) are guaranteed for Obama and the "binders of women".

Trump started his campaign out by calling Mexicans rapists!!! That should have been the end of it there.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Remember what Michelle Obama said at the convention? "When they go low we go high"

It's all gone so low. Not very becoming of a presidential campaign.

Mitt Romney lost the election by saying the "47%"(welfare/social assistance voters) are guaranteed for Obama and the "binders of women".

Trump started his campaign out by calling Mexicans rapists!!! That should have been the end of it there.
    If you look at just what is coming out of the candidates' mouths (not their supporters') Trump hits a new low every day. Clinton just hasn't gone there (except to call his white supremacist supporters a "basket of deplorables"). Of course, with Donald Trump Jr regularly tweeting Nazi memes, I forgive her.

Trump uses a boomerang defence on Clinton. Every attack she sets on him, he turns around and blows on her. So here is a guy whose foundation is being investigated for fraud, saying hers is corrupt. He criticized Obama for paying "only" 20% in taxes, while he pays none. (He's actually tax-shamed a pile of people. Piles of people!) He says Clinton will send jobs to China, when in the last 2/3 of his building projects, he bought Chinese steel and aluminum rather than buying US (the third was concrete, buypassing the industry entirely), and he makes his own products overseas. He wants to change a death tax that only affects multi-millionaires like himself for the benefit of his children, and give more tax cuts to the wealthy, yet claims Clinton will raise the tax burden on the less fortunate. He's clinically obese, but he fat-shames women. He talks (and writes) in his books incessantly about screwing women and how he was messing around with models in Europe while his business burned in the 90's, yet he shames Clinton for her husband's behaviour...even though it's evident if there is ever a guy that wants to get a bj on the Oval Office, that's Trump. Yes, the trump that opined that 12-year-old Paris Hilton was hot and that he watched her sex tape even though he knew her since then, the first presidential candidate with dozens of links to Playboy and , is shaming Clinton for sticking with her marriage.

My favourite Trump tidbit, that really illustrates what he is I think, is the fact that he gave both Charlie Sheen and Roy Cohn cufflinks that he claimed were diamond and precious metal. (Charlie's cufflinks were a gift on the occasion of his marriage). Both Sheen and Cohn had the cufflinks appraised and found out that they were fakes.

That just shows to me that in his ordinary life and for many years, Trump operated as a con. It's who he is.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Email urges Harvard students to counter "White Genocide". vote Trump

Some Harvard undergraduates received an email Sunday urging them to fight “white genocide” by voting for Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump. The email, first reported by the Harvard Crimson, was not sent to the entire undergraduate body, but recipients included presidents of the undergraduate Democrat and Republican clubs. Its subject line was “Fight White Genocide - Vote Trump!”
    The white genocide theory holds that says mass migration and integration are being promoted in predominantly white countries to turn white people into minorities, and eventually to become extinct.
    The email said the group believes that Trump understands “’Diversity’ means chasing down the last White person.”
    Harvard’s undergraduate dean called for a police investigation, the Crimson reported.
    Harvard spokesman David Cameron said the college is offering support to any student who might have been troubled by the email. Campus police are not investigating because, he said, no crime occurred.
    Harvard senior Susan Wang, president of the Harvard Democrats, said she ignored the email because she thought it was spam or a joke.
    “I have much better things to be doing with my life than pay attention to what I gather is an attention-seeking stunt by some alt-right figure,” Wang said in an email to the Globe. “I marked the email “Read, Unimportant” and went back to working on getting students up to New Hampshire to elect Hillary Clinton for president.”
    Wang said she hasn’t talked to anyone else who received it.
    Declan Garvey, president of the undergraduate Republican club, called the content of the email “repulsive and hateful.”
    “it’s sad that people with those beliefs are able to latch onto our party’s nominee,” he said in an email. But, he said, the dean’s call for a police investigation into the matter was “rather excessive.”
    The email was signed by a group called Educators and Students Against White Genocide, which is affiliated with the White Genocide Project, a group that describes itself as “dedicated to documenting White genocide around the world,” according to its Facebook page.
    Last month, the group’s website asked for Harvard, Yale, and Princeton students to send them email addresses at those schools, saying the group was planning a mass email soon.
    The website provided an email template that looks very similar to the one received by Harvard students.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

As per Wolf on CNN just now....Trump will be live tweeting during the debate, oh joy

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Trump is now blaming Clinton for his tax dodging - "Why didn't she stop me?"...she was in the senate 5 years after he took those deductions.

He claims that once he gets into power, he will stop himself. LOL.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information