User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: App Update

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am also missing points on Aug 16(with my personal coupon 15x when spent $30). I called and was told IT is working on removing the bug on the system and once it is removed, all the points should be back. He said to wait until next Monday to check the points and if I still don't get mine back, give them a call back.
    ROMEO, Silk, peachies and 2 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    Thanks for the update. I will try to call today for the coupon code that didn't work for the purchase I made yesterday.

As for the other transactions missing, I think we just need to wait and see.
    You're welcome I called and they were quick to add the points - I think it's their way of making up for the missing points situation. However, they said it might take longer than usual for the points to show up in my account but points were there when I checked a few hours later.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Aug 19th, 2016 at 03:35 AM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Fyi, Optimum told me that the glitch affected transactions from August 5 - 15. So if you didn't have any transactions after August 4, you probably were not affected.

Silk
    ROMEO, lecale, peachies and 2 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Fyi, Optimum told me that the glitch affected transactions from August 5 - 15. So if you didn't have any transactions after August 4, you probably were not affected.

Silk
    Interesting, not exactly true because I had a transaction 8/6 that successfully posted to my points. I agree 8/15 is the day my online balance went wonky. 8/14 everything was up-to-date, the next morning I had all kinds of extra points from my 8/14 redemption.
    ROMEO, Silk, Anna Michele and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just checked my account and my 2 missing transactions are showing in the Transaction History section but my Points Balance is still wrong for now...

Edit: I just called about my 15x coupon code I used wednesday, and she added it and said it will show up in a couple of hours . Because of the technical difficulties it's normal my point balance isn't right. It should be ok in a couple of days.
    Last edited by Cocovanilla; Fri, Aug 19th, 2016 at 11:43 AM.
    ROMEO, Silk and dededi like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Interesting, not exactly true because I had a transaction 8/6 that successfully posted to my points. I agree 8/15 is the day my online balance went wonky. 8/14 everything was up-to-date, the next morning I had all kinds of extra points from my 8/14 redemption.
    It's not about whether it posted, it's about whether it is one of the transactions that disappeared as of the glitch on the 16th Can you clarify?

Silk
    ROMEO likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I just checked my account and my 2 missing transactions are showing in the Transaction History section but my Points Balance is still wrong for now...

Edit: I just called about my 15x coupon code I used wednesday, and she added it and said it will show up in a couple of hours . Because of the technical difficulties it's normal my point balance isn't right. It should be ok in a couple of days.

Thanks for that info I just checked and my transactions are still missing.

But just saw this message on their site for the first time:

We are currently experiencing a service interruption that is impacting Optimum point balances. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working to have this resolved as soon as possible and appreciate your patience during this time.

Silk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope they fix this issue asap and to compensate us for this inconvenience, announce a mega bonus redemption!
    ROMEO, peachies, Mich649 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

It's not about whether it posted, it's about whether it is one of the transactions that disappeared as of the glitch on the 16th Can you clarify?

Silk
    The transactions haven't disappeared - I did a return in store and they were able to pull up one of my missing transactions in their system.
    Silk and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As stated in my last post, they adjusted my points balance by adding the 15x on my transaction from wednesday. Took just a few hours to show up in my online account. But my total point balance is still not including my 2 "missing" transactions.

About the transactions that disappeared. They "disappeared" from our Transaction History and Points Balance sections (and they "disappeared" on our receipts too), as if they never existed, but they are clearly still somewhere in their system. That's why my 2 transactions showed up again without me doing anything. Why the points weren't updated at the same time is a mystery.
    Last edited by Cocovanilla; Sat, Aug 20th, 2016 at 12:57 AM.
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

The transactions haven't disappeared - I did a return in store and they were able to pull up one of my missing transactions in their system.
    No, I meant missing from the list of transactions listed on the website in your account As I posted earlier, all the transactions are there in the system, just not showing up in our accounts for some of us.

But I see from one of your previous posts that you were always able to see that 8/6 transaction even when the others disappeared from your account, so yeah, guess the 8/5 only applies to some people

Silk
    Cocovanilla likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

As stated in my last post, they adjusted my points balance by adding the 15x on my transaction from wednesday. Took just a few hours to show up in my online account. But my total point balance is still not including my 2 "missing" transactions.

About the transactions that disappeared. They "disappeared" from our Transaction History and Points Balance sections (and they "disappeared" on our receipts too), as if they never existed, but they are clearly still somewhere in their system. That's why my 2 transactions showed up again without me doing anything. Why the points weren't updated at the same time is a mystery.
    Yes, agreed - it's all still there in the system - that's what I posted previously (see that post below)

Silk

It's not that the transactions weren't posted - mine were and my online balance was up-to-date. It's that some of the transactions disappeared from accounts, knocking back balances to before those transactions. I'm thinking it affected all August transactions prior to this happening since a couple of us noted that end of July transactions are the last ones showing up in our accounts. But I could be wrong

I think all the transactions and account balances before this glitch are in the system, so they will be able to correct / re-instate transactions and balances once the glitch - whatever caused it - has been fixed. I feel pretty sure that we'll get our missing points back without much hassle, i.e., without having to produce receipts, etc. - that's just my opinion But if there's someone who was planning to redeem but now can't because the points aren't there, that would be a shame... Personally, I would call and see what they can do in that case.

Silk
    Cocovanilla likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, agreed - it's all still there in the system - that's what I posted previously (see that post below)

Silk
    Silk likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Oh no...new controversy. I am up late (3:00 am) and checked my coupons/offers and there are NONE!

(Ok, I have one, the PAY $5.99 ANY TIDE PODS OR GAIN FLINGS (14'S).* Expires Aug 26 that showed up a day or two ago.)

Other than that, nothing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh no...new controversy. I am up late (3:00 am) and checked my coupons/offers and there are NONE!

(Ok, I have one, the PAY $5.99 ANY TIDE PODS OR GAIN FLINGS (14'S).* Expires Aug 26 that showed up a day or two ago.)

Other than that, nothing.
    All my offers were available at 5am. Anyone try to use coupons today and if they received their points?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information