User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: App Update

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My missing transactions are now showing, but the points still have nit been added. They are half way there to solving the problem ��

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by majormom View Post
    My missing transactions are now showing, but the points still have nit been added. They are half way there to solving the problem 😊
    Mine too

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My missing transactions are now showing, but the points still have nit been added. They are half way there to solving the problem 😊
    yes, in the same boat here.
    Davetherave likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Ditto.

There must be something in the loyalty program water. had a problem with my Air Miles last night - got an email saying congrats on your redemption 95AM = $10 for a store I shopped at and showing my new (lower) balance. Except, I didn't do any redemption. Went into my account today and saw they reversed the redemption.

What is going on? lol

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Aug 23rd, 2016 at 06:20 PM.
    ROMEO, Cocovanilla and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My missing transactions are now showing, but the points still have nit been added. They are half way there to solving the problem ��
    Ditto
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Me too. How long wI'll we have to wait? Not that I have to redeem but still.. . My points should be in my account now. It's been a week now.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Any chances of getting our points back or not? Did someone try calling them again? Details please.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tried calling. Still the same message saying that they are experiencing problems with the optimum points and that they have a high volume of calls. To me this means that they are still working on a fix to the problem, so I will be patient. Also I do not have hours to spend on hold waiting for my call to be answered

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Today I called RBC for cancelling RBC optimum C.C because they are ending their contract with SDM. The guy on phone told me that SDM optimum program will end on Dec. 31 and we will have until March for using our points. He said its confirm.
    Any one has any information about this??
    Davetherave likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I saw FeistyFrugal ask them on twitter and they said @feisty Frugal Hi Tenille, the Optimum program has always had a termination date. It is not an indication of any plan to end the program. RR
    uanoor and Cocovanilla like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes I know they always have a termination date which they always extend, but guy at RBC was so sure and mentioned that as reason for the termination of contract between RBC and SDM. That its more natural to replace Optimum with PC program like all Loblaw company stores. Any way we have face this sooner or later. I really wish they give us choice for converting our points to PC plus.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I saw FeistyFrugal ask them on twitter and they said @feistyFrugal Hi Tenille, the Optimum program has always had a termination date. It is not an indication of any plan to end the program. RR
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My points are back in my account now. Check your accounts everyone.
    Anna Michele and Cocovanilla like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Yes I know they always have a termination date which they always extend, but guy at RBC was so sure and mentioned that as reason for the termination of contract between RBC and SDM. That its more natural to replace Optimum with PC program like all Loblaw company stores. Any way we have face this sooner or later. I really wish they give us choice for converting our points to PC plus.
    I am concerned they have not updated it too, but it does make sense to switch the CC to their current banking system which they probably have a better rate with
    uanoor and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My points are still not there. Got through on the phone, pretty quick I might add, and they said that the IT department is still working on it and they hope it will all be resolved by the end of the week.

If you do get through to customer service try to be especially kind to the customer service person on the other end of the phone. I'm sure they have lots of grumpy people calling them these days
    Lori, Silk, Anna Michele and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For me, the previously missing transactions are now showing under the transaction tab. However, the accrued balance has not been adjusted to reflect the re-displayed transactions. Maybe by the end of this week. Definitely not doing any Shoppers purchases until this is fixed cause reconciling will be time-consuming.

Types of missing transactions were:
    - transfers in and out
    - birthday
    - purchases
    - redemption
    Silk, majormom and Davetherave like this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information