User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just signed up. On average, I received 3 calls everyday, and even at 8.00 PM!

And got this guy calling me, asked to donate something for sick kids cancer program which cost about $300. I told him nicely, I couldn't afford because I'm not working and my husband still studying. He said that I could buy a $25 gift card. That sound confusing and I asked him do you have any website so I can read and decide what should I do. They he rudely answered that he don't want to waste a time explaining me because his target is only to get donation as much as possible. I think I had a right to know before I donating something. So I just cut the conversation.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is a great idea but the down side is it might in fact increase your telemarketing calls.
    Just thought I would shed some light on the other side of the list.
    Its a massive database of numbers that international companies can access and it becomes a mountain of new numbers for them to call.
    Its a public service so you can request access to the list.....
    It might stop some callers but we took ourselves off the list after getting calls at 9 and 10pm and with a 18month old whos in bed by 8 those people got an earful and now I know why they called so late.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information