User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Stores Closing in TO

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@fegonia Seems that select Bentley locations are winding down due to the chain filing for reorganization/financial reasons. Thanks for the updates on stores you have spotted.

I recall seeing ads about the Scarborough Scan Decor store location only closing. I also notice the shorter retail hours for that store. Must be close to winding down the sale.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & Gatorade

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @fegonia Seems that select Bentley locations are winding down due to the chain filing for reorganization/financial reasons. Thanks for the updates on stores you have spotted.
    Ah, that's good to know @Ciel . I will keep my eye out for more closing Bentley's. The one at Fairview Mall is closing. Everything 50-70% off as of mid-day Boxing Day. They didn't have many backpacks or small stuff (ie. wallets) but they had a quite a bit of luggage and purses.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Closed or closing-various Beer Stores in east Toronto.
    [QUOTE]He listed several locations, including Logan Avenue and Gerrard Street, Greenwood and Danforth Avenues and Queen and Leslie Streets that have already closed, and said stores at Gerrard and Ontario Streets and River and Queen Streets are scheduled for closure.
    “That leaves a huge swath east of Yonge (Street) in a beer desert. I think less about access to beer (and) more about the many people who make a big habit of recycling, by foot or by bike.[/QUOTE]
    https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/the...difficult.html
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & Gatorade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information