User Tag List

Page 42 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

That should have been ardene but autocorrect hates me.
    I don't do toques, maybe it was growing up not needing one but I hate wearing them. It needs to be super cold before I will put one on
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Evening Kids... Just getting here, had physio @ 8:30 this morning, and then took the truck in for new tires, alignment and a new tie-rod and oil change... and $1100 later, here we are... Snow has starting falling here, I guess we are suppose to get 5 - 10 cm's Yeehaw... can't wait for Spring, and NO more damp weather.... Hope ya all had a GREAT day!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Spent hours and hours trying to undo a mess up with travel plans I made yesterday to take a trip down south with my brother. Not happy with Travelocity at the moment but do have substitute plans.

Taking Sadie for her rabies shot tomorrow and a bit of a check up. Do you think I can find her vet records?? The answer would be, "No." Then I can get her licence and then a clip on Thursday. I am meeting a friend for lunch on Thursday while Sadie gets groomed. A group of friends are getting together on Friday in Statford to celebrate birthdays. So the week will go fast.

Today is the 18th anniversary of my father's passing. I really hate this time of the year.

Natalka, I certainly hope you are seeking help and are feeling better. Sorry you missed all the celebrations.

Well, I had a lovely walk with the doggie today. Time for another little trick outside while it's still somewhat light.

Tomorrow is threatening to be freezing rain. It will definitely be short walks tomorrow.

Take care!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Who? Moi??? Nahhhhh...not thinking, BEGGING for spring and summer!
    When you're young you dismiss things that us not-so-young people have to put up with..the fact that we can't easily bend down to lace up or zip up our boots...that hands are cold no matter what kind of gloves or mittens we wear...that although our heads are cold we'll be damned if we wear "old lady" hats! At least my vanity prevents it! We've experienced falls and broken bones and are now frightened to go outside in case there's an ice patch somewhere! It's dark, dreary and dismal and we don't need that...we need the warmth of the sun, the promise of new growth, of spring!!
    So no, my dear HICKS, I'm not dreaming about spring and summer, I'm damn well demanding that they show up very, very soon!!
    In the meantime...has anyone found an attractive, sexy winter hat?
    Nooo attractive, sexy winter hat to be found from Newfoundland to Ontario.. been keeping my eye wide open .. Noooo such luck Lynn !!! Or just maybe were afraid to mess up our hair do !!! Can't go work with my hair in mess .. people talks lol Sooo like you said BRING on Spring and Summer weather .. we won't need sexy winter hat LOL. Have great week and Take care yourself

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Good Evening Kids... Just getting here, had physio @ 8:30 this morning, and then took the truck in for new tires, alignment and a new tie-rod and oil change... and $1100 later, here we are... Snow has starting falling here, I guess we are suppose to get 5 - 10 cm's Yeehaw... can't wait for Spring, and NO more damp weather.... Hope ya all had a GREAT day!
    Hi Redneck... be careful when your out and about .. don't want you end up in hospital.. with snow down and ice underneath .. have be super careful my friend .. hope physio is coming along good for you .. just don't over due it .. have wonderful evening and its awesome see you here again .. Take extra care yourself 🍻❤️🍻

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, Redneck Charger!

I got kicked out of physio, Nothing more they can do for me, flex is 113 so stairs should be fine, my tendons behind my knee have sorted themselves out mostly, now it's just a matter of using that leg and strengthening that quad. What are you doing now in physio?

Newfiescreech, you're so right about messing up our hair-dos...although I guess I wouldn't take it off until I got home, but when I worked...no hat for sure! I loved the olden days when women wore those gorgeous winter (and spring, and summer, and fall, hats) hats. I still have a few of my Mom's in hatboxes...so pretty...

Take care out there, everyone. Safe travels Avon. I'm so happy that Sadie's back with you and I'm pretty sure she's happy to be back with her Mommy. Sorry about the anniversary of your Dad's passing. It's always a tough time each year commemorating the passing of our parents, isn't it? I felt like an orphan when my Mom passed away...

Natalka, how are you feeling today? I'm getting concerned that perhaps it's time to visit your doctor? Take care, Sweetie.

Enjoy your week, everyone!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  checking in.png
Views: 147
Size:  580.4 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm stealing @dededi 's picture from another thread.

This is what our city could look like tomorrow.

Name:  verglas_1_banc_et_automobile.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  27.4 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I'm stealing @dededi 's picture from another thread.

This is what our city could look like tomorrow.

Name:  verglas_1_banc_et_automobile.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  27.4 KB
    Hahaha...that car seems to have the proper finger up!! We're expecting more snow, not sure how much but it's February, so what do we expect?!

42 days, 6 hours until SPRING!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Ahh nuts lol, I got an email today from the source to do video interview. However no matter what I do their app doesn't work for me. It keeps saying put tablet in landscape mode put it already is. Anyway I messed around with it for 2 hours tonight and never got it to work so I gave up. There are people online mentioning how the app didn't work causing them to lose out on a job. The app overall has a 1.9 out of 5 rating. Oh well so much for that.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  g.n. s.w..jpeg
Views: 86
Size:  6.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , I forgot! I hope you had a good dental visit today, with no ouchies!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Walks, I hope your dental work included some effective pain meds.

Well, Sadie and I have had 4 nice walks today.

Have done some strategic throwing out of paperwork this evening. Still can't find Sadie' s file.

I am assuming that the vet has records.

I took a picture of us today. They say that people start to look like their dogs. I started to laugh thinking that my new curly-ish salt and pepper hair do looks a lot like Sadie. I almost stuck grey fluffy eyebrows on to perfect the picture!

I think it's time to head off to bed.

Au revoir, my friends!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!Name:  wake_up_lrg.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  212.6 KB

Page 42 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast

Thread Information