User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I have been reading on the forum that you can no longer stack Finish and Scrubbing Bubbles at London Drugs. Does any one know if this is true for Regina? I want to do some stacking this weekend, so I thought I would ask my fellow stackers!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

id like to know as well!! as I need finish bc im running out!

Desk Lady
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The memo that I read was sent to all Management and supervisors at LD.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Yes, I was in LD yesterday and the CSR showed me the memo. I wasn't stacking those items, but she showed me for future reference. There were 3 separate memos regarding crackdowns. Any J&J is one coupon, per item, per person. Another memo stating they can not accept printables over $3 except for multibiontic since they know they get reimbursed for those. She didn't show me the other memo but said it had to do with prime matching........

Her opinion is that they will be getting rid of stacking completely before too long.

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    Yes, I was in LD yesterday and the CSR showed me the memo. I wasn't stacking those items, but she showed me for future reference. There were 3 separate memos regarding crackdowns. Any J&J is one coupon, per item, per person. Another memo stating they can not accept printables over $3 except for multibiontic since they know they get reimbursed for those. She didn't show me the other memo but said it had to do with prime matching........

Her opinion is that they will be getting rid of stacking completely before too long.

Thanks for the information. Did you really mean Johnson and Johnson, or SC Johnson? I wanted to do some stacks for Baby Aveeno.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did get rid of it. We have all seen the pics and "brags" on this site and others like it.....THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars worth of merchandise that they got for free by stacking at LD. One even spoke of building a new shelter on her property just for her stockpile as she was running out of room in her house with all of these products she just keeps accumulating. That one really put into perspective for me how far some have taken this stockpiling. Sadly the minority who took great advantage of these companies ruin it for the majority

End Rant.....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I think the problem is that they are taking in more coupons for specific products than they are purchasing. So the company's aren't reimbursing them for all the coupons. I also think if one other store would stack it would help the situation as London Drugs wouldn't be the only store we go to to stack. People's greed is another problem.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

spoke to csm today at london and she said no more stacking on finish or scrubbing bubbles

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Denna b View Post
    I also think if one other store would stack it would help the situation as London Drugs wouldn't be the only store we go to to stack.
    +1

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommato5 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did get rid of it. We have all seen the pics and "brags" on this site and others like it.....THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars worth of merchandise that they got for free by stacking at LD. One even spoke of building a new shelter on her property just for her stockpile as she was running out of room in her house with all of these products she just keeps accumulating. That one really put into perspective for me how far some have taken this stockpiling. Sadly the minority who took great advantage of these companies ruin it for the majority

End Rant.....

i agree

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Not so true... i regard to other stores stackin! in BC as Save on Foods Stacks mind you they do not price match yet they seem to have their fair share of greedy pig couponers as well. It is sad really this is what i posted in a local group :

I have been talking with your friends at a local stacking store...... please please be aware that its holiday season, tempers flare, long lines and CRAZY SHOPPERS. For reasons beknow to myself why anyone would want a grocery store in their home is beyond me??? Most of you know I date my product and know how much my family accumulates and rarely keep more than 6 of anything. Use coupons to save m...oney! I know that it take me 6 tubes of toothpaste to get through a 12 month period. Or that 24 rolls of TP give me over a month , I accumulate those coupons and purchase 6 tubes and do not buy more no need to build shelves and add on to your homes where is this SAVING???? This past year the comments and posts the people we have lost and the ones that have joined have caused me to realize how KRAZY this page has become. Many of us tried to save the site and maintain assemblance to no avail.

In regard to stacking coupons, let us all do smaller shops and more frequent or at least try to be mindful that TIME is just a precious if not more so than money is. Cashiers are flustered with having to mannually punch in 350 single coupons and over an hour for one person during the busiest time of day???. ***QUESTION*** are you willing to lose the stackin at SOF over this kind of actions****

I ask would you like that at this time of year or at any.... most couponers of this page are here due to the TLC show and remember that in the USA they SCAN not manually type in the coupons. As you know, or may not that coupon stacking is harder and harder to do and it will get WORSE.

PLEASE MAKE THE CHANGE....... shop more frequent and use smaller amounts of coupons per shop get in and get out! The store wants you to save and come back we pay their wages (customer service ) however once again we seem to overlook the BIGGER PICTURE and think only of our situation the need to save $$$$. Try to think about the stress our coupon use places on a cashier!

A recent event has created a bit of buzz with the whole allowing stacked coupons at SOF. Personally I also don't really like the heat it puts on RESPECTFUL COUPON SHOPPERS as I am known for my coupon use...I don't want to be lumped into the category of extreme hoarder or teacher or poor coupon use. Keep in mind the stores do read our posts and I link them in emails once a week so they can see what is going on.............. with all this said happy shopping and Happy yuletide everyone!
    Know your body, know your mind. Know your substance, know your source.
    <!-- / sig -->

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandgrl View Post
    Not so true... i regard to other stores stackin! in BC as Save on Foods Stacks mind you they do not price match yet they seem to have their fair share of greedy pig couponers as well. It is sad really this is what i posted in a local group :

I have been talking with your friends at a local stacking store...... please please be aware that its holiday season, tempers flare, long lines and CRAZY SHOPPERS. For reasons beknow to myself why anyone would want a grocery store in their home is beyond me??? Most of you know I date my product and know how much my family accumulates and rarely keep more than 6 of anything. Use coupons to save m...oney! I know that it take me 6 tubes of toothpaste to get through a 12 month period. Or that 24 rolls of TP give me over a month , I accumulate those coupons and purchase 6 tubes and do not buy more no need to build shelves and add on to your homes where is this SAVING???? This past year the comments and posts the people we have lost and the ones that have joined have caused me to realize how KRAZY this page has become. Many of us tried to save the site and maintain assemblance to no avail.

In regard to stacking coupons, let us all do smaller shops and more frequent or at least try to be mindful that TIME is just a precious if not more so than money is. Cashiers are flustered with having to mannually punch in 350 single coupons and over an hour for one person during the busiest time of day???. ***QUESTION*** are you willing to lose the stackin at SOF over this kind of actions****

I ask would you like that at this time of year or at any.... most couponers of this page are here due to the TLC show and remember that in the USA they SCAN not manually type in the coupons. As you know, or may not that coupon stacking is harder and harder to do and it will get WORSE.

PLEASE MAKE THE CHANGE....... shop more frequent and use smaller amounts of coupons per shop get in and get out! The store wants you to save and come back we pay their wages (customer service ) however once again we seem to overlook the BIGGER PICTURE and think only of our situation the need to save $$$$. Try to think about the stress our coupon use places on a cashier!

A recent event has created a bit of buzz with the whole allowing stacked coupons at SOF. Personally I also don't really like the heat it puts on RESPECTFUL COUPON SHOPPERS as I am known for my coupon use...I don't want to be lumped into the category of extreme hoarder or teacher or poor coupon use. Keep in mind the stores do read our posts and I link them in emails once a week so they can see what is going on.............. with all this said happy shopping and Happy yuletide everyone!
    I totally agree. I see that I am not the only one who has a legit concern as to the direction this is all headed. Between posts like yours and reps I've received and support from others I've received. My this past weekend's post also reiterates your thoughts ... http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/260815-...a/#post4221939 . We all need to support each other and try to help to redirect us back on course again. Thanks again for your comments.

Former SC lurker :)
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

A message from London Drugs dated today.

http://blog.londondrugs.com/2011/12/...don-drugs.html

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Please see link

http://www.facebook.com/LondonDrugs/...50611049512166
    Below excerpt explains one coupon per purchase, etc.

LondonDrugs This kind of wording must be adhered to - One Coupon Per Purchase. One Redemption per customer. Coupons/Offers not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts.

CONSUMER: LIMIT ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE of products and quantities stated. Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product purchased or per quantity stated on coupon is strictly prohibited. Coupons not authorized if purchasing products for resale. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced or altered from original. Any other use constitutes fraud. You may pay sales tax. Do not send to Procter & Gamble. P&G Accepts no liability for printing errors or omissions. Valid only in Canada. EXPIRY (should be boxed in)

One coupon per purchase – normally means we will stack since it implies they can only use one of this type of coupon and other different coupons would be okay. In this instance, however, we cannot stack because the manufacturer will not reimburse us.

One Redemption Per Customer: This means one of this type of coupon per customer. Meaning, the customer can only purchase one product per visit.

Coupons/Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts: This coupon also can’t be accepted if the product is on sale or price matched with other retailers.

We will not be stacking any scrubbing bubbles coupons and finish coupons will be limited.

Sincerely,

Lynn
    Customer Service Administrator

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was at London Drugs last week. It was a manager helping me, she was really rude. She freaked out on me that I couldn't use "all these coupons" cuz Apparently after 5 minutes of staring at them she wasn't smart enough to figure out they were different coupons for the different brands of items I was buying. Then she told me they suddenly weren't adjusting coupons worth more than the price & finally some random lady walked over & said she "didn't think" they accepted ANY $5 coupons. So I walked out & I won't be going back.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information