User Tag List

Page 108 of 189 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2826
Like Tree6277Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #1606
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    16,270
    Likes Received
    22206
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Still problematic on desktop. Noticed no tweets since Feb. on their Twitter account and Facebook posts look ancient too (March 28). (sigh)
    cath007 and 4sure5 like this.
    2020-Money & *baby Yoda*

  2. #1607
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,204
    Likes Received
    4806
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Pretty sure no one had 20K WUS $40, it was $60 50% back in points isn't happening
    @annedougherty - I recall that I had both the 20K WUS $40 and the 20k WUS $60 in the same week - overlapping offers in the same account. I remember thinking - why do they do that? Considered using the 20x WUS $40 one but didn't. Also, currently have an offer for 20K WUS $40 on cosmetics or skincare
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Apr 27th, 2018 at 11:09 AM. Reason: typo

  3. #1608
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    569
    Likes Received
    1466
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Was this today? If not, it might have been fixed along with the ability to save more than 4 offers.
    yes it was today I was wondering that same thing! Glad it worked.

  4. #1609
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,204
    Likes Received
    4806
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Pretty sure no one had 20K WUS $40, it was $60 50% back in points isn't happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @annedougherty - I recall that I had both the 20K WUS $40 and the 20k WUS $60 in the same week - overlapping offers in the same account. I remember thinking - why do they do that? Considered using the 20x WUS $40 one but didn't. Also, currently have an offer for 20K WUS $40 on cosmetics or skincare
    @annedougherty - your post was buzzing around in my head so just did the math and on 20x wus $40 the points would be 12,000 or $12 - only a 30% payoff, not 50% Maybe you were thinking 20,000 pts wus $40, which *would* be 50%. Wouldn't that be nice!
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Apr 27th, 2018 at 11:11 AM. Reason: typo
    Anna Michele likes this.

  5. #1610
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,001
    Likes Received
    13890
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @annedougherty - your post was buzzing around in my head so just did the math and on 20x wus $40 the points would be 12,000 or $12 - only a 30% payoff, not 50% Maybe you were thinking 20,000 pts wus $40, which *would* be 50%. Wouldn't that be nice!
    Yeah that's what I'm saying, someone above was claiming they HAD 20,0000 points when you spend $40. They were clearly confused is my point. It would either have been 20x the points when you spend $40, or 20,000 points when you spend $60, but certainly NOT 20,000 points when you spend $40, we would all be doing more shopping and less complaining if that were the case. I might actually spend some money there lol.
    uanoor, Silk, renegado and 3 others like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  6. #1611
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,204
    Likes Received
    4806
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm saying, someone above was claiming they HAD 20,0000 points when you spend $40. They were clearly confused is my point. It would either have been 20x the points when you spend $40, or 20,000 points when you spend $60, but certainly NOT 20,000 points when you spend $40, we would all be doing more shopping and less complaining if that were the case. I might actually spend some money there lol.
    Oops - ok, I misread things - my bad Agreed - not doing a lot of shopping at SDM these days. But I finally see some personal offers coming in that reflect my previous spending there during the old optimum program. But CS told me this week (called for missing points from Provigo shop) that it will be another 2-3 months probably for offers to really be personalized. Meanwhile I keep clicking on do not show again for the same juices, coffee, deodorant etc. offers that keep showing up...

  7. #1612
    Smart Canuck uanoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,604
    Likes Received
    1727
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    You mean 20X WUS $40 AND 20K WUS 60? Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @annedougherty - I recall that I had both the 20K WUS $40 and the 20x WUS $60 in the same week - overlapping offers in the same account. I remember thinking - why do they do that? Considered using the 20x WUS $40 one but didn't. Also, currently have an offer for 20K WUS $40 on cosmetics or skincare
    Silk likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

  8. #1613
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,204
    Likes Received
    4806
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    You mean 20X WUS $40 AND 20K WUS 60? Right?
    @uanoor - oops - yes - glad you caught that. I will go back and edit before some SCers have heart attacks Thanks!

  9. #1614
    Smartie Canuck greentires4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,464
    Likes Received
    3965
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)




    Since joining me and my friends cards together they put on 300 points in two days and I put on 34,500 yesterday at superstore.

    I also used an FPC for oxi clean pre treat stain remover it was on sale as well saved myself 2.48$. I also bought two energizer batteries packs for 24$ and used a coupon for 1.50$ off. I also bought a large size of Reneeís dressing and my mom found me an coupon for 50 cents off in the aisle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

  10. #1615
    Smart Canuck lilo0003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,317
    Likes Received
    15638
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)




    Still waiting for missing points (18000) from 4 weeks ago, I am tired of waiting but was told to wait as they are still not caught up on the all the points enquiries.
    4sure5 likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

  11. #1616
    CaLoonie Mrs_Dean_Winchester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    176
    Likes Received
    415
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I had 3 outstanding from over a month ago.. i followed up twice via DM on twitter before they finally added the missing points a few days ago.

  12. #1617
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,761
    Likes Received
    1874
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I had a spend $50 get 15000 points offer at Shoppers. I went this morning, my bill came to $57.61 before coupons, $51.61 after coupons. I redeemed 50,000 in points to make the total $1.61. Should I have received the 15000 points? I've sent in an inquiry but am wondering what others have experienced

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  13. #1618
    Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,975
    Likes Received
    26253
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    I am pretty sure you do not receive points on personal offers when you redeem at SDM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I had a spend $50 get 15000 points offer at Shoppers. I went this morning, my bill came to $57.61 before coupons, $51.61 after coupons. I redeemed 50,000 in points to make the total $1.61. Should I have received the 15000 points? I've sent in an inquiry but am wondering what others have experienced
    Check out my Crochet Blog http://ashleysassycreations.weebly.com/ showing all my wonderful projects

  14. #1619
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,859
    Likes Received
    19570
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I had a spend $50 get 15000 points offer at Shoppers. I went this morning, my bill came to $57.61 before coupons, $51.61 after coupons. I redeemed 50,000 in points to make the total $1.61. Should I have received the 15000 points? I've sent in an inquiry but am wondering what others have experienced
    I have never gotten points if I redeem at shoppers When itís WUS not with the old or new program

  15. #1620
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,761
    Likes Received
    1874
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I have never gotten points if I redeem at shoppers When itís WUS not with the old or new program
    Can you do it at Loblaws, etc.?

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Page 108 of 189 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •