User Tag List

Page 113 of 181 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2714
Like Tree6084Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #1681
    CaLoonie Mrs_Dean_Winchester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    173
    Likes Received
    414
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Not that I have seen that happen. When I had the points offer for every $1 spent on newspaper or magazine, it's never occurred on purchases at Shoppers, only for purchases made at Fortinos.
    Unless it says so on the coupon, i dont see why points for newspapers/magazines wouldnt go through at SDM. Ive never purchased that specifically myself so i cant say.

    In the PCO FAQs it says:

    Q: Where can I use my personalized offers?

    A: Most personalized offers can be used at participating stores of the PC Optimum program (depending on the product’s availability). Some personalized offers will be exclusive to certain locations and called out at the top of the offer.


    So, looking at my offers this week, i can buy Cadbury, Quaker, Neilson, Dove, cereal, candy, razors, skin care, etc at loblaws or SDM this week and get my points.. as long as the store carries the item, it shouldnt matter.

    Other items like celery, apples, veggies etc obviously i need to shop at a grocery store to find them.

    I dont know if newspapers/mags are a exception on that personalized offer, falls under "most", or maybe its just a glitch in the system that it didnt go through for you.
    Newfiescreech, Grey, Ciel and 3 others like this.

  2. #1682
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    926
    Likes Received
    780
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)



    I got an offer for 4000 wub$20 produce and in the rcss flyer there's an offer for4000wub$10 organic berries....they should combine for an awesome deal on berries this wk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1683
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,248
    Likes Received
    28340
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Need advices.I am in a grey zone concerning pc points.I used my offer of 800 points per oka cheese last week but after did not get my points I have to writhe to the pc chatting guy.BUT I put the offer saved for this week.I purchased 3 oka cheeses today and did not get my points...so do I am in the right to have the point a second time because of that? Thank you
    please tag me if you got an anwser

  4. #1684
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,291
    Likes Received
    30388
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Need advices.I am in a grey zone concerning pc points.I used my offer of 800 points per oka cheese last week but after did not get my points I have to writhe to the pc chatting guy.BUT I put the offer saved for this week.I purchased 3 oka cheeses today and did not get my points...so do I am in the right to have the point a second time because of that? Thank you
    please tag me if you got an anwser
    If the offer is on your card and you didnt get the points just do a points inquiry

    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  5. #1685
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,248
    Likes Received
    28340
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    My points entered on my card,i just checked but they are not marked on the receipt? another grey zone...i will call tomorrow

  6. #1686
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,525
    Likes Received
    7207
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    if anyone wonder about PCO points and rounding of $ spent, today i purchased 4 bags of NN chips at $0.97/each, personal offer was 200 points for every $1 spent. I still got 200 x 4 = 800 points for 4 bags of chips.

  7. #1687
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,157
    Likes Received
    4721
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    if anyone wonder about PCO points and rounding of $ spent, today i purchased 4 bags of NN chips at $0.97/each, personal offer was 200 points for every $1 spent. I still got 200 x 4 = 800 points for 4 bags of chips.
    Thanks - was that at SDM? I know it works at Loblaws grocery stores but haven't tested at SDM?
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, May 7th, 2018 at 06:15 AM.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

  8. #1688
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,248
    Likes Received
    28340
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    My points entered on my card,i just checked but they are not marked on the receipt? another grey zone...i will call tomorrow
    Got my 2400 points on the page yay!!!!

  9. #1689
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    382
    Likes Received
    60
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)



    I received an offer "4000 points wus $10+ on Candy or Snacks".

    Does anyone know if Kelloggs Eggo is considered as snacks?

    Thanks!
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

  10. #1690
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    44
    Likes Received
    63
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    My mom and me both have the offer of 600 pts for very $3 purchase on crest or Oral B products. We both buy it for $4 in nofrills $1 each last friday. no points earn for my mom and me. I send the inquiry, but until now, no point added? Is somebody have the same ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and shopperwho like this.

  11. #1691
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,525
    Likes Received
    7207
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    sorry forgot to post, it was at no frills
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks - was that at SDM? I know it works at Loblaws grocery stores but haven't tested at SDM?
    Newfiescreech, Silk and Ciel like this.

  12. #1692
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    512
    Likes Received
    1142
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    same for me. crest at no frills waiting for points
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

  13. #1693
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,114
    Likes Received
    2210
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lynngao28 View Post
    My mom and me both have the offer of 600 pts for very $3 purchase on crest or Oral B products. We both buy it for $4 in nofrills $1 each last friday. no points earn for my mom and me. I send the inquiry, but until now, no point added? Is somebody have the same ?
    ICYDK, Crest is a product that's relatively easy to stock up on when the cost is only the tax, or even with some overage. Watch for the $2 wub 2 coupon, or even better, the $3.50 wub 3 one. Use those when Crest is on sale for $1 or less, and if you have a points offer to use, even better.

    And since toothpaste has quite a long shelf life, it's NP to buy a lot when it's available free or with overage.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

  14. #1694
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,157
    Likes Received
    4721
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    sorry forgot to post, it was at no frills
    Thanks, Purdee. Now if only they would round up at SDM!
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

  15. #1695
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    225
    Likes Received
    361
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks, Purdee. Now if only they would round up at SDM!
    Actually it does round up at SDM for a specific product for ex if you have 600 points/$3 nn butter @2.99 and you get 4 (4X2.99=11.96) you will receive 2400 points( 600X4)
    The only thing that doesn't round up is the SDM special OFFERS like receive x points if you spend $10 it has to be $10 not $ 9.99
    Last edited by apple pie; Tue, May 8th, 2018 at 05:34 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Silk and Ciel like this.

Page 113 of 181 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •