User Tag List

Page 149 of 233 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

grr makes me so mad. Not like I'm just returning because I changed my mind. They shouldn't be selling stuff that expired in July
    Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Unfortunately, you'll loose the 40% back I think. But when I had to return something that I had used points for, they put it on a gift card. Didn't get points back.
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

saturday 20x the points, great sales, and 5000 bonus points when you pay with PC Mastercard. Woo hoo! I'm excited!

PS - a while back the $10 senior promo card came up. I used it yesterday with a 20x the points coupon, and it did not reduce my total. (so the $10 counted as any gift card, and I got 20x the points on that $10 as well.)
    Curious if anyone receive the extra 5000 pts for paying with PC Mastercard? I'm still waiting on mine
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I never got the bonus 5000 either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    What happens if you used your points and now have to return the item?

They took food out of the stock room especially for DH, and when he brought it home, that $50 worth of food from the back that was supposedly new stock was actually 6 months expired. Didn't notice until I was packing it away. I called the store and the night crew doesn't have an answer and I trust people here to know the system better than SDM cashiers lol

We redeemed to use the 40% back coupon
    If you do a straight swap, they might not put it through the till (I have done that before with food). I swapped something that was out of date for exactly the same product in date (same brand, flavor and barcode) and they just switched it. If the product or flavor had been different, then they would have had to run it through the till.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Or ask them to do a no bill return it was their fault not your tell them you refered and got points back and don't want to lose thrm

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find that at the two Shoppers I frequent, I have to be very careful about the dates on everything (food, suntan lotion etc).
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4sure5 View Post
    I find that at the two Shoppers I frequent, I have to be very careful about the dates on everything (food, suntan lotion etc).
    My shoppers is amazing for putting near expiring things on clearance! I get some super deals! It's rare that I find things that are already expired
    Ciel and Rubialoca like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4sure5 View Post
    Candy bars, some personal care items, some packaged food items (watch those 99cent sales items like Knorr Sidekicks and canned soup on clearance) tend to be close to expiry or expired when "on sale" at my local store. YMMV. I check dates when I'm not hungry or rushed but it is terrible to see a date past the day I am eating a chocolate bar.
    4sure5 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by nalaric
    saturday 20x the points, great sales, and 5000 bonus points when you pay with PC Mastercard. Woo hoo! I'm excited!

Curious if anyone receive the extra 5000 pts for paying with PC Mastercard? I'm still waiting on mine
    Just put in a points inquiry for the Nov 10 offer. Within the hour -
    "
    Thanks for reaching out to us with your recent points inquiry.
    We’re happy to let you know that 5,000 points have been added to your account!"
    Ciel and jennrav like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is anyone having issues with the card? I bought 4 cases of pepsi on my card yesterday totalling over $20 but didn't get the 6000 points. Put in an inquiry last night but so far they haven't replied other than an automated email. I did get some other points for a personal offer.

Tonight I used my mom's card and received 2000 points on the receipt but my account isn't reflecting the purchase or the points.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Is anyone having issues with the card? I bought 4 cases of pepsi on my card yesterday totalling over $20 but didn't get the 6000 points. Put in an inquiry last night but so far they haven't replied other than an automated email. I did get some other points for a personal offer.

Tonight I used my mom's card and received 2000 points on the receipt but my account isn't reflecting the purchase or the points.
    I find far too often when they have big promo weekends with multiple offers things can get screwy, backlogged or even missed completely keep your receipts and keep an eye on it if you can call in and talk to someone they can sort it out if not I think they are closed tomorrow so Monday you can get it sorted out if it hasn't sorted itself out by then

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

And my points are up!
    Tweets77 and rockco like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    A new offer for SDM showed up in my account this morning.

SPEND POINTS, GET POINTS BACK

On Tuesday (tomorrow), "get 40% back in points when you redeem 50,000 points or more. Points will be awarded two weeks after promotion end date." I'm going to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
    Anyone who got this offer and took advantage of it already....did anything show up on your receipt indicating that you remeeded the offer? Nothing is on my receipt and it is still showing up in my list of offers. Just wondering if I need to call....
    I also got the offer and redeemed points today. The offer is still showing in my account, too, and nothing is showing on my receipt to indicate that I used it. I submitted a points inquiry to confirm that it did actually go through, recognizing that the 40% in points back won't show in my account for another 2 weeks.

On a positive note, I had no problem redeeming a large number of points. I looked at my shopping as a 40% discount on everything I bought. I focused on items that were already on sale and I stocked up for months in advance. I also used coupons to cover the cost of the tax. Love this promotion!
    Yay! Checked my account this morning and the 40% worth of points have been added! I did a huge redemption so earned a boatload of points. Love this promo!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Originally Posted by nalaric

Just put in a points inquiry for the Nov 10 offer. Within the hour -
    "
    Thanks for reaching out to us with your recent points inquiry.
    We’re happy to let you know that 5,000 points have been added to your account!"
    My 5000 points were automatically added last night!
    nalaric likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Yay! Checked my account this morning and the 40% worth of points have been added! I did a huge redemption so earned a boatload of points. Love this promo!
    I redeemed 50K and did not receive my points. I saw on another site that people got their points yesterday.
    If I don't get my points, I will have to make a call tomorrow morning. None of this silly chat or points inquiry for me. I need instant gratification.

Page 149 of 233 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 ... LastLast

Thread Information