User Tag List

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree2246Likes

Thread: February 2018 Frugal Chatter (sweet deals sought)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Going to start laundry then go for a walk! Will make homemade mac and cheese today. Need to put the bacon I bought last weekend in the freezer. I think I will clean out the fridge freezer and see what I can come up with for dinner using up stuff. I know there is chicken in there. I bought 4 perfect lemons for $1 yesterday. So thinking chicken souvlaki is a good idea again.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It’s very cold today. Just after 9am and it is -27, 21km/hr wind, -39 with the wind chill. I’m debating changing my plans for the day.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Packing for another week away. DH has the meals planned and the kids are old enough with we don't run into issues for after school and evenings.
    This new PCO has worked out for us so far, I have spent 200 on groceries and at both store with both DH and I and we have earned 28000 points, so I am happy. I did not redeem yet as I want to make sure the kinks are worked out but I think most of the groceries for the month can be paid for with points.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Not a bad weekend here, we managed to get a few things done and checked off my list.

Yesterday we cleaned half of the cubes in the hallway. These are cubes I had in my closest in our old house but do not fit in my room here so we put them in the hallway for kitchen over flow. I was quite happy that there wasn't a lot of garbage just a few things we decided to get rid of as we know we won't us it.

Today we cleaned off half of the dinning room table. This is our dump all spot. The other half has the new light for dinning room that needs to be installed as well as other items I will sort this week.

I also got mom to agree that if I sorted items onto the dinning room table when she got home she would decide what was staying and what is going.

Today mom is doing some cooking as well I made a batch of Potato Buns and currently have pizza dough in the bread machine right now for dinner.

As well laundry is done just have to fold it and put it away.

Thinking now it is time to kick back and watch and movie and relax.

Have a wonderful night everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Did two loads of laundry last night, just finished another load. I put up new Daycare posters all over town and updated my online advertisements. I took our son out for a free lunch at Boston Pizza, such would have been $20.74. I had an offer for a free individual size 2 topping pizza to celebrate my anniversary with BP. I also had an offer for a free dessert for my Birthday. I still made sure to tip the waitress. Then we headed over to the public library and picked out 8 new books for our kids.

I pulled home made lasagne from the freezer, for tonight’s supper.

I booked a babysitter for tomorrow evening. I get a free Birthday entree at Mr. Mikes and I have $5 in points to redeem on the app.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Feb 4th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

With the new PC Optimum program, do we earn points per dollar spent at stores like No Frills? Or just from personal points offers and special in store points offers?
    Caddle Referral Code:

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

At No Frills you only earn on Personal Offer and In Store.Flyer special.

Only SDM offers points per $1 spent

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    With the new PC Optimum program, do we earn points per dollar spent at stores like No Frills? Or just from personal points offers and special in store points offers?
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I shopped RCSS. I did not get points per dollar spent.......
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    I shopped RCSS. I did not get points per dollar spent.......
    You only get points for dollar spent at SDM.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I took twin boy to NF with me after supper. He walked around the store and helped me put the grocery items in the cart. He impressed me until we were at the till and he had a meltdown after I refused to let him get M&Ms or smarties, both of which we have at home. I spent $108.63, earned 15,000pts, PM’d grapes and soya sauce, used $5 in coupons, and $4 from CO51. We are stocked up. Won’t need to go to the store until we run out of milk at the end of the week.

I have been in contact with two potential Daycare families today.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Feb 5th, 2018 at 12:58 AM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

great shopping Angela!! good luck with the new families! I hope it goes well. I will say , i dispise i the interview process, always stresses me out. always.

On track for today is doing a menu plan for the week. bake some blueberry muffins ( blueberries from when I froze them last summer )
    Roast chicken ( last of my big ones boo) with garlic butter rice ad broc and cauliflower for supper.

I am expecting a few trades for coupons today.

also ineed to figure out how to use the driscoll berry pins..... someone sent me some via fb messager.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    I don't know if other people saw it but if you put $10 of gas in your car for 95 airmiles you get 20 airmiles back right now. I figured I might as well get gas and get some miles back too. Quite a boondoggle today with the launch of the PC Optimum Plus but hopefully things will work better tomorrow!
    I saw this offer yesterday at a shell station in the. Nwt

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Another Monday ugh! And it is snowing still/again. All weekend long!

Well I was wrong about my PCO card being all worked out with the points from my MasterCard. They are not there. It was showing 0 now it shows 1 pt from my inquiry. But my receipt shows my MasterCard points so the issue is that I have 2 PCO accounts set up and the 1st one that I can't get into has my offers and points. At least I can see my points are still on my mastercard account. Will have to call in and ask for the password or have them transfer them to the card I can see the info on.

I took youngest DS to the movies yesterday afternoon. We brought drinks from home. Went to the store on way for a treat. And I let him get popcorn. Used up the Gift Cards I had. Let him use his new Scene card to get the points.

Dinner tonight- Leftover chicken souvlaki, and tacos. I will toss some fries or something in the oven to go with it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    also ineed to figure out how to use the driscoll berry pins..... someone sent me some via fb messager.
    I found it hard to find the right part on the Driscoll’s website, where you enter the code and complete a survey. I now have it bookmarked on my computer. I’ll send you the link if I am on the computer later today. You can only enter two codes per day. Each coupon that you are emailed can be printed twice. You will start at 50c, then go up to 75c, and $1 when you enter enough codes to earn the next level.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information