User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Like Tree2792Likes

Thread: April 2018 Frugal Chatter Thread (is it spring yet)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I bought a new pair of shoes from Sport Check for $59.95, regular $99.99. I’m pretty happy with them. I forgot to buy spray for the new shoes, so might swing out and buy some tomorrow.

I took twin girl with me to Walmart because she needed new shoes. No deals on shoes, but still bought a pair that fit her.
    2x $1 Eat Smart bagged veggies - $1.50 coup = +$0.50 each
    2x $6.97 Jane’s chicken - $4 coup + $4 coup on each box
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier morning my sc friends!!!! Today it will rain all day but I got to go out to do some grocery.After I will do some cleaning and taxes papers since it is the last day.Wishing you all a fabulous day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

what a amazing day today.!!
    a gf dropped off some iccream bars she bought but her kids wont eat. lol. mine will! 3 boxes. yea us!

I made it to the park with my lovies for 2 hours so nice out. changed my menu plan, supper will be easy stuff

I have every intention on working on my backyard this afternoon after the kdis leave. I should be able to get a solid 1.5 hours in. it will be a tad nice. just putting dirt n my hands will make me feel so much better. good for the soul stuff.

I am on my second cup of tea. kitchen is almost clean . kids are slepp for another 20 or so. and laundry is on the line . I feel all frugal . lol
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 6 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Good afternoon! Another lovely week of vacation for me! Today I'm sorting through some closets for toss/donation etc. and just general tidy up. I might make it to the yard to clean up, it's been too windy the last few days. I'm also trying to slowly update my trade and wish list. It's quite the chore when you're starting from scratch! Have a great day all!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Went to Costco and picked up 125 generic Claritin for $13.99 and gaviscon 150 tablets for $22.99. The allergy medication savings pays for my membership and I try to be frugal there as you can spend a lot very quickly. Went to food basics and was disappointed regarding the clementines on for $2.88 as most of them were rotting.

May 1st I will start my budget - no excuses as I have a ton of summer clothes.
    Last edited by barbis9; Mon, Apr 30th, 2018 at 04:15 PM.
    Giseledta, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i am going thru items myself -i hae a good 4 big garbage bags to donate again -some from daughter,son and myself -i think i may take them to value village some day soon as i get 30% off donation card and that helps with my hobby of doing puzzles

hung one reg load out today -dried lovely and supper was bbq hamburgers ,French fries,corn on cob and zucchini-the mccains French fries i got from Costco last month when my daughter-in-law took me -i think they were 8.99 for a big bag and they are really crappy fries -hubby and i hate them -i would rather buy the potato wedge fries from mccains ,or Cavendish for the reg price of 3.50-3.99 a bag -so sometimes larger food items are not that great
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

DH is taking the younger son to the Avengers today. We had the Pizza Pizza bogo and today was the last day. I so wanted to go but I just have no time. I am really trying to stay frugal, we are heading into the 9th month of unemployment for DH, but soon he is eligible for EI so that will help build the retirement fund. That and travel are the 2 items we have had to remove from the budget. All others just needs an evaluation and reduction. Job security is not something to be taken lightly & this month has really driven that home for me. I have had a week off for my dads death and multiple times I needed to attend to something for my mom and all the while no one at work has said anything more than are you ok, or what can I do to help.

I spent last night switching the winter clothes for me. Feels good to see the capris again. tonight I am going through the younger child's stuff has he has grown 4 inches taller and at least that much wider over the winter so a bag of stuff will go. The older son seems to have stopped the growing so that means this summers clothes maybe the last purchases I make for him as my children know that 18 such things are their responsibility. Thankfully neither is too much of a fashion hound and both like a bargain so we are always able to do well at the clearance rack of American Eagle.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I made 2 trades on french fb couponning groups today!!! More cheese coupons (booklet not the 5$) and st-hubert 2$ peelies!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I asked on fb to agropur if the promo for the 5$ cheese coupons will be back and they said no
    Then they emailed me an expired link for coupons .....promo coupons is expired...it was buy 3 cheese and get 12$ coupons saving per mail when you scan your receipt but the promo finished 2 weeks ago ...I bought 4 cheeses yesterday grrr...they will contact me...hope to get the coupons.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!!
    Trading coupons can be hard;people dont read my researchs and I lost opportunities with others serious traders who have my researchs.After I got yelled because of that.....tomorrow I need to call Purina because I did not receive my purina coupon for proplan and writhe to 5 compagnies for coupons.I pm ed a coupon girl and she dont want to give me her list of yes compagnies mail out coupons so selfish.....Anyway wishing you a great rest of evening and night !!!!
    I hope qc flyers tomorrow will have good deals!!!
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Tena 7$ and 14$ coupons are back on the site.But they wont last long.I ordered mine to trade them,
    http://www.tena.ca/tena-coupons/coup...,en_CA,pg.html
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread Information