13 (93%)

I don't get PMS. My hubby is grateful

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup !
    Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

After just about 6 years of not having my period because of Pituitary gland tumour and PCOS, my Husband is happy to having me PMS, he says it not bad at all. Every time I get my period I do a happy dance. Odd I know but it means I might one day get to have a baby.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

umm ok so my BF goes on the road ( truck driver) around that time of the month, thats how bad my PMS is. Sometimes i start fights with him for no reason, then the thing you know i'm crying then i'm angry, then i'm happy! Yah not a good time for me! It gets out of control sometimes. oh and sometimes i feel like i'm having a out of body experience. Cause like when i'm super mad and freaking out in my head i don't know why i'm getting like that but at the same time. I can't stop!!! lol anyone else feel like that or am I a whole out kind of crazy??? please tell me i'm not alone!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I never used to have PMS until I had my children - now when its that time of the month I am crying at sappy commercials, cramping that reminds me of childbirth, have a breakout all over my face that rivals any 14 year old, and crave the worst possible foods (talking about poutine, chips, chocolate, basically anything loaded with either fat, salt or sugar, or any combination possible).

So yeah, its pretty bad....

Some days I wish I were pregnant and be PMS free for 9 months.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I don't get PMS, but horrid painful periods now - combo of perimenopause and PCOS. I always had irregular periods, but wasn't diagnosed til about 10 years ago. Yes, that's one of the reasons why we only have one child (darned lucky to have him, too!). However, once diagnosed, I was on metformin for two years, then went off - and periods have been regular since. However, it's like hell paying me back for all those years of skipped or really light periods and never having cramps. Now I am enduring the worst pain of my life for a week each month, and flooding for at least two days - can't go anywhere, and I usually spend two days in tears all day/night.
    Very sweet husband and son who try their best to keep me sane - and cheezies and chocolate help, too!
    However, though they understand, both say this is infinitely better than the mad woman ( me, pre-diagnosis) who used to live with them before! Yes, I once threw a whole pot of home-made chicken noodle soup out on the back patio - is that so odd?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

lol DiamondLil I can relate! I just got over my PMS on Sunday-I just feel like I want to scream at everyone-and it feels gooood!!! lol Oh and the headache! anyone else get headaches? makes me even more irritable! I just want to rip everyone to shreads that I think is so mean during that time. The hormones! Oh and I seriously have a huge hate for the entire male species during this time because they don't have to deal with the hormones but I suppose dealing with us women going thru it and tearing them to pieces may be not so fun either! lol Oh and I cry at everything! can't stop crying really. Oh and the cravings for junk food and chocolate! Sorry I don't believe chocolate belongs in the junk food group! lol My mood can change in an instant-happy to burning mad in less than a second! lol Yes don't mess with me during that time because my evil twin takes over! Oh and we should have a warning that we are not responsible for what ever happens during this time. lol The cramps and bloating and everything else. Not a happy camper! Oh and mine are sooo irregular so no one can time to be away from me at those times because it can happen anytime. One time I had two times of the month in one month-that was not an enjoyable month for me or anyone around me! lol
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I usually get a pms pimple.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

my husband calls me the "missy monster" (cause my name is missy and i turn into a monster). havent had too many periods the last couple of years tho, been pregnant-breastfeeding-pregnant-breastfeeding, cant wait for that first period after the breastfeeding! that ones a doozy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Usually I'm cranky and irritable, and I can be weepy and emotional too. My husband says I'm mean and stroppy. What gets me more than just the emotional rollercoaster every month are the terrible headaches, back pain, muscule cramps, hot flashes, cold sweats, fever, nausea, and overwhelming fatigue that I suffer through for usually the whole week. I usually take the first two days off work if I can, because they're the worst and I usually get sent home or go home early if I go in anyway.

My hubby's pretty supportive and cooks me more meals than usual, and sometimes buys me flowers or chocolates to make me feel better!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Worst headache of my life today. I usually get these around that time of the month.

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

so bad, that the family knows before i do that I'm not responsible for whatever happens - so they steer clear of me for a few days or i'm so flippin emo that they super duper take care of me!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Considerng I get a period every TWO weeks,,pretty bad
    Dog's don't care if you are rich or poor,smart or dumb,just give them your heart and they will give you theirs

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mika&Pippita View Post
    My hubby's pretty supportive and cooks me more meals than usual, and sometimes buys me flowers or chocolates to make me feel better!
    When I am pms'ing, if my hubby brought me flowers I probably would:
    • cry,cry,cry,cry, cos its so sweet
    • get mad for him not bringing me flowers all those other times before
    • get mad about an offshoot topic about the flowers
    • apologize once I realize how mean that was
    • cry,cry,cry...
    I wouldnt like to deal with someone like me while I am pms'ing.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

i hate the whole PMS routine,ugh
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information