User Tag List

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Star Dancer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got mine today ! wow ! what a haul ! also got the SPECIAL K offer (oats 'n honey) $5.67 yesterday .. so we got 2 days of FREE CEREAL & BREAKFAST BARS !
    the UPS driver said the WHOLE BACK of the DELIVERY VAN was FULL of the boxes & so I opened it up & show'd him .. he is now going to join the freebie hunters of Canada didn't know there were that many freebie hunters in Owen Sound before. THANKS FOR THE GREAT FIND ! we got enough cereal for ourselves & our grankids ! MUCHLEEE THANKS !

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Yes, it came with some great coupons! Would love to get my hands on some more of the mini wheats and corn pops coupons if anyone wants to trade
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just got mine now. came with canada post. so excited to try it... mini wheats with fruit on the inside yummy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Yeah i got one im so excited my family goes through cereal like crazy and i didnt think i was going to get one and i did im so happy... your gonna love it if you love cereal, heck your going to love it just because its all free

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ghoulishgal View Post
    Got mine about 30 mins ago. I had signed up for my mom and her boyfriend who live in different places but are giving me theirs and one for my fiance because our kid eats alot of cereal. I just got mine but I talked to the post guy and he said not to worry, if you signed up before it closed you got one. They're being shipped within Canada Post nothing like Purolator or something of the sort so it will take longer. He said just for the amount left in my city alone it could take up to another week to get them out and i'm from a city of 50,000 people haha. So no worries guys, you'll get one, it's just taking a bit! This is what you get in them though
    1. I don't even understand the first part I bolded there. Why would your MAIL MAN be the one to tell you "don't worry if you signed up before it closed you got one". Does he work for Kelloggs too? How in the world would he know if someone is guaranteed to get one or not?

2. They have been coming by UPS for a lot of us. So to tell people they are simply shipping by Canada Post and "nothing like Purolator or the sort" is wrong.
    Last edited by BobSagget; Wed, Jan 4th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Star Dancer View Post
    I got mine today ! wow ! what a haul ! also got the SPECIAL K offer (oats 'n honey) $5.67 yesterday .. so we got 2 days of FREE CEREAL & BREAKFAST BARS !
    the UPS driver said the WHOLE BACK of the DELIVERY VAN was FULL of the boxes & so I opened it up & show'd him .. he is now going to join the freebie hunters of Canada didn't know there were that many freebie hunters in Owen Sound before. THANKS FOR THE GREAT FIND ! we got enough cereal for ourselves & our grankids ! MUCHLEEE THANKS !
    That's crazy. I would have asked to take a peak! It would have been hilarious to be able to take a picture of a UPS van with 50+ red kelloggs gift boxes stacked inside.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

just got mine 10 min ago! yeah! showed delivery guy what was inside, guess he's been delivering them for days and had no clue what they were
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

UPS dropped mine off today...looking forward to trying some of these freebies

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

not sure if this is posted but there is a $! coupon on the all bran box itself... YEAH! bonus coupon!
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Yeah! I got the box today as well. Wow. Kellogg's is generous...tho' about 1/2 will end up in our foodbank because my husband, the cereal eater, doesn't like some of the flavors.
    wendymac

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

UPS came today but no kelloggs
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

got the box here in Niagara! woohoo

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bricon1621 View Post
    I ordered it and never noticed it said Ontario only till I read the thread about it and I got one today ..... So I guess it wasnt just Ontario
    I had ordered this too - I cant wait to check my mail when I get home. Theres hope for us yet!!!
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got two boxes that came today!!! the box was super generous!!!

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information