User Tag List

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree2132Likes

Thread: February 2019 Frugal Chatter (we love deals)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all.
    my coupon trade has been mailed. Now i wait for her end.

i will have my oldest pick up some oxiclean at food basics for me. .. sale and coupons. her boyfriend lives right near there.

i am getting paper work in for tax stuff.. ... i am running number stuff... i think i have a plan. i am feeling pretty good about it. lots of wiggle room for when we actually want to do stuff... and a plan for money for when we are hermits....lol

this is a low grocery month. next month is taxes.. and a extra pay for me... all money has a plan and a place.

hugs to a ll
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Welcome back JasperandChar, so sorry to hear about your Mom
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Needed to get out of the office so decided to go to No Frills to get the free maple leaf hot dogs (to give away) and get free PC PTS. They had none.
    Will check again and if not will PM at RCSS.

Spent $7.68 on a 4lb crate of clementines, garlic powder, 2 pk romaine hearts and loaf of bread.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

J and C-so nice to have an old friend back on our thread-in fact I think you started this one if I remember correctly. My condolences and best wishes for a speedy recovery from your surgery.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok... so weird frugal...
    spring cleaning season is coming up.. and with it.. many wonderful coupons.. plus co51 rebates... means.. rock bottom deals. last year.. i sat down ( geek that i am ) and roughly figured out what cleaners i need... i do use alot of vinager, and baking soda... but also some stronger stuff for heavy duty cleaning... and i watched for sales , coupons, and co 51... i bought enought for the year.

i also got cleaning wipes ect for collage kid... so they didnt have to buy any of that stuff.

i also ... donated some ,.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

JasperandChar -I am so glad to see your post! My condolences on the passing if your mum. The year my dad passed ( which, holy smokes! was20 years ago yesterday), my mum got very depressed. She and my brother and I took a trip back to her homeland that summer and that perked her up. Losing a spouse, especially one who has been your partner and companion for many years is very difficult on the one left behind. It's very kind of you to be communicating with him so often. I lost my husband 2 years ago in January and there are still things that I find hard to do without him. (Grocery shopping for example and he used to drive me crazy in the grocery store!)
    I am sorry that you have had to have significant surgery but glad that you feel you are getting good care.
    Do you still have your cottage?

You have been our long time inspiration! Glad you are back!
    These women are incredible frugal shoppers!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Welcome back @jasperandchar like others have said you have been missed. Lots has happened but it will soon be like you never left us. @flemeth did you ever find the maple leaf hot dog coupon. I have a few of them but with 3 packages on hand and one one kid that eats them I wont use them before they expire.
    Today the older advised the last frozen pizza was consumed. Lol, thankfully he is on board with the challenge so we will make some meals this weekend to have on hand. The younger son will be making his meatballs as the freezer is bare of those as well.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Welcome back @jasperandchar like others have said you have been missed. Lots has happened but it will soon be like you never left us. @flemeth did you ever find the maple leaf hot dog coupon. I have a few of them but with 3 packages on hand and one one kid that eats them I wont use them before they expire.
    Today the older advised the last frozen pizza was consumed. Lol, thankfully he is on board with the challenge so we will make some meals this weekend to have on hand. The younger son will be making his meatballs as the freezer is bare of those as well.
    Good morning @lilo0003 I didn't find any if the hot dog coupon or the Maple Leaf booklet. I would also just keep a pack for myself and take the rest of I did have the coupon to the local food Bank in our neighborhood no luck as yet plant to check out a few stores again today
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all . Very wind here.
    I have laundry in the machine.
    I would like to go to a different Metro to look for those hot Maple leaf booklet. My older DD think I am crazy since most of the stuff that I get goes to the Food bank and the amount of work that I have to out in to get these coupons. She claims I have an addictions that she is helping me with because most of the time she has to drive me around to take these stuff to the Food Bank and shopping since I don't drive.
    Dinner will be Pizza
    Have a great day all

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Flemeth..... i dont drive either... my oldest who is going to her boyfriends today is stopping by food basics to get me some oxyclean... sale and coupons... lol. i am having her get 5 and i am giving her 2...

the wind is .. omg right now.
    the plan had been to go to the library... nope , not happening with this wind. it cuts right through you.
    if it stops by this evening.. hubby and i may go on a much needed date night.

load of laundry is done. and i folded another this am... i will put it away at quiet time.
    or Swagbucks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    Flemeth..... i dont drive either... my oldest who is going to her boyfriends today is stopping by food basics to get me some oxyclean... sale and coupons... lol. i am having her get 5 and i am giving her 2...

the wind is .. omg right now.
    the plan had been to go to the library... nope , not happening with this wind. it cuts right through you.
    if it stops by this evening.. hubby and i may go on a much needed date night.

load of laundry is done. and i folded another this am... i will put it away at quiet time.
    @gisele dat hope you have the $1.50 oxi lean coupons to used. I am also going to get some for that price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning @lilo0003 I didn't find any if the hot dog coupon or the Maple Leaf booklet. I would also just keep a pack for myself and take the rest of I did have the coupon to the local food Bank in our neighborhood no luck as yet plant to check out a few stores again today
    I can mail you some today! I don't have the booklet though just the $2 off hot dogs (Maple Leaf)
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Snow day for the kids in my area. DS is happy! He has lots of time to get some chores done

Late lunch yesterday so just had carrots and spinach dip for dinner while watching tv and chatting. It was nice.

Today- Hectic day at work. But should make the day go by fast and then weekend mode
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @gisele dat hope you have the $1.50 oxi lean coupons to used. I am also going to get some for that price.
    i do .. i have 5 of them!!!!!
    or Swagbucks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Most of the school busses are cancelled today. Schools are still open. I drove ds to school this morning. At 8am it was -39 before wind chill. It’s supposed to be -28 before wind chill for the high of the day at 3pm.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information