User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Physicians Formula - New Mail In Rebates

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I just came back from shoppers (20x points) and I got the eyeliner on sale at 11.89 (9$ rebate).

Since its a weekday I planned this trip super fast... now that I am back home filling out my MIR form for the eyeliner I just realized that I also purchased the Airwick candle and starter kit on the same receipt. All the MIR forms say that I need to submit original receipts.... GRRRRRR (3 items, one receipt...)

If I send a "copy" of the receipt but attach the cut out UPC code, should it work?

I wasn't thinking..... I don't want to return anything, I want my points!!!!!!!
    any Suggestions?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peannut View Post
    I just came back from shoppers (20x points) and I got the eyeliner on sale at 11.89 (9$ rebate).

Since its a weekday I planned this trip super fast... now that I am back home filling out my MIR form for the eyeliner I just realized that I also purchased the Airwick candle and starter kit on the same receipt. All the MIR forms say that I need to submit original receipts.... GRRRRRR (3 items, one receipt...)

If I send a "copy" of the receipt but attach the cut out UPC code, should it work?

I wasn't thinking..... I don't want to return anything, I want my points!!!!!!!
    any Suggestions?
    since it's for 2 different companies, you'll probably need the original receipt for each mir. go back and try to do an exchange to swap out one of the items
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just went back, they can't "swap" anything, I was told it would cancel the points. Well I will give it a try and worst comes to worst, the eyeliner was on sale and I needed it...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was just wondering. The mail in rebates. I was just wondering can you claim under the same section more than once. Like I notice there is a blush mir, a eyeliner, etc. Can I get rebates for 3 different color of eyeliner?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just printed off the rebates form and mhuckabay, it sounds like you can send in a multiple requests as long as it's for different qualifying products:

"Limite one rebate per household per qualifying UPC (barcode)."

Also, each product has a different P.O. Box to which to send in your rebate form so I guess it makes sense that you can get one of each available rebate.
    BUT make sure you get each item on a different receipt since you need to send in your original receipt...which I didn't realize. Looks like another trip to SDM for me!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hadathickwallet View Post
    just printed off the rebates form and mhuckabay, it sounds like you can send in a multiple requests as long as it's for different qualifying products:

"Limite one rebate per household per qualifying UPC (barcode)."

Also, each product has a different P.O. Box to which to send in your rebate form so I guess it makes sense that you can get one of each available rebate.
    BUT make sure you get each item on a different receipt since you need to send in your original receipt...which I didn't realize. Looks like another trip to SDM for me!
    Last year i remember we were allowed to do that like i got the bronzer and both blushes as they were different shades/UPC's. But i remember someone on here saying they emailed the company and you are allowed only 5 all together of all different UPC's. They gave my mom a hassle though with hers for some reason even though they were all different upc's and receipts. I told them that i had no issues with doing it so they did process the cheques in the end.

I emailed PF last week to confirm what we can and cannot do and i have not heard a reply so far. Please post if anyone has contacted the company as well and i'll post as soon as i hear from them!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just wanted to post my negative experience with the 2011 rebates in case anybody is rebate-phobic. Be aware that mine might be an isolated incident as I believe many on these forums have received their rebates without incident.

My family members and I submitted five of these rebates with four different household addresses. Of the first two that were sent (mine), one was received without problem and the other one had a "cheque issued" but the cheque was allegedly "returned to sender as undeliverable," even though it was sent to the same address as the first rebate. The rebate company was contacted, my mailing address was confirmed as accurate, and a cheque was supposedly re-issued which was also allegedly "undeliverable". The rebate company was contacted again and at the company's request, an alternate address was provided and a cheque was to be re-issued in less than one week. It was never received and it has been a month. Further attempts at communication with the rebate company have not resulted in any reply.

Of the three remaining rebates, all sent at the same time, two were paid and the other one was allegedly "never received." The rebate company refused to accept a resubmission even though rebates were still being paid out.

Therefore, of five rebates, three were paid out and two were never paid. That's a success rate of 60%. As background, I have done thousands of dollars of mail-in-rebates in Canada and the USA over the last decade with very few problems. I am very careful about reading the fine print and preparing the rebates such that they will not be rejected. I definitely will not be attempting the 2012 rebates.
    Last edited by AEmgee; Thu, Feb 16th, 2012 at 07:08 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Physicians formula is 40% off starting Saturday at SDM

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks Jenj77
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Not pleased with their customer service. I emailed them about a month ago and still no word from them.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

thanks!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    Last year i remember we were allowed to do that like i got the bronzer and both blushes as they were different shades/UPC's. But i remember someone on here saying they emailed the company and you are allowed only 5 all together of all different UPC's. They gave my mom a hassle though with hers for some reason even though they were all different upc's and receipts. I told them that i had no issues with doing it so they did process the cheques in the end.

I emailed PF last week to confirm what we can and cannot do and i have not heard a reply so far. Please post if anyone has contacted the company as well and i'll post as soon as i hear from them!
    For the last MIR offer I emailed them with the exact same question... Below is my email and their response:

My Email:
    I would like to get clarification regarding the MIR available for the Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner.
    Can you please confirm whether it is one rebate per product? Does that mean I can get only one of the following products for the MIR offer? Or would I be able to get all four products for the Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner MIR offer?

· Eye Booster™ Lash Boosting Eyeliner, Ultra Black with Full Price Rebate - 0 44386 07365 4
    · Eye Booster™ Lash Boosting Eyeliner, Brown with Full Price Rebate - 0 44386 07366 1
    · Eye Booster™ Lash Boosting Eyeliner, Black with Full Price Rebate - 0 44386 07367 8
    · Eye Booster™ Lash Boosting Clear Serum with Full Price Rebate - 0 44386 07368 5

PF Response:
    "We regret to inform you that it is one rebate per household per rebate offer. Therefore, you would only qualify for one Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner Rebate. However, you would still qualify for our 5 other rebate programs that are currently being offered."
    Last edited by LCF204; Fri, Feb 17th, 2012 at 08:36 AM.
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenj77 View Post
    Physicians formula is 40% off starting Saturday at SDM
    How do you know this? It's not in the flyer as far as I can see.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i did 7 last year and got it all back. They allow multiple products too as long as they are different sku. you just photocopied the receipt and clearly mark that the 2 products on the receipt is different. In my case, it works. plus I would like to say their eyeliner is quite good. Oh one more thing, each product has to be on its own form and I also mail them in separate for each.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information