User Tag List

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! It must have rained here too but I didn't hear it. Just noticed some puddles on my way to work.

I did absolutely nothing last night and needed it I think! Will do some running around tonight since DS works. I will drop him off and hit a few stores on my way home.
    ROMEO, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Chatted with pc this morning because I had only my 4 offers I pushed back last week to push back this week..not normal...+ last week I got expired offers or offers of products I never buy...it is supposed to be normal this week will see ..fingers crossed !!!
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning !!! I am still waiting to do 2 potential trades in here via e-mail..time will tell....Not planning anything today...It is the 12 years dead anniversary of my dear mother she was only 57 when she passed away and I am so sad...definatly to young to die...

here a pic of mother and brother: Nicole and Alexandre their last picture togheter earlier 2000 Christmas at my aunt house

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hugs Cath! Think of all the fun times you had with your mother today.
    Ciel, lilo0003, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Hugs Cath! Think of all the fun times you had with your mother today.
    Thanks.I will do that
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So mad that the flamingo coupons 0f 3$ off is only good in ontario...We have chicken wings and souvlakis I will purchase at 5,99$ this week..that is a great price but would had been better with those beauty in coupons.QC coupons suck sometimes...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cath007 I know it will be a difficult day for you lots of (((Hugs))) think about all the great times you had together. Beautiful pic of your mom and brother
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi and cie qc:
    Green seedless grapes 0,99$ lbs
    temptations @2,50$ (would had love to have a offer of points with that)
    Chicken souvlakis x6-5$ the pack instead of 12$...wow I would never paid that...bb is july 19...may go for a few more packs...but I doubt they still have some because it was this morning....
    Aubainerie clothes are fitting well .so I am happy.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I missed one trade..but ...I doubt it will be a good one...I have 4 ned max 10$ value planter coupons...but I think I will kept them..they are like gold to me...or exchange for agropur 5$ milk,chapmans 4$ coupons or meat coupons...I missed 1 trade offering a 10$ maple leaf and 4$ x4 chapmans coupons...mmm qotd...would you exchange or kept those coupons??? Mine maxi sell cashews for 7$ so I will never have the full value of the coupons...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @cath007 I know it will be a difficult day for you lots of (((Hugs))) think about all the great times you had together. Beautiful pic of your mom and brother
    Thanks for the hugs and the advises Yes my favorite last picture

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Have to return a Shoppers item, prepaid label was included, so I'm happy.

Received an email from RENs pet store - $25 off coupon, so tomorrow I will pop in and stock up, perfect timing as I was planning on going anyways. Also took advantage of free shipping and 10% rebate on Ebates at indigo' s, I love their candles, made in Canada and 25% off 

will pop into Fortinos and hope I can get Ontario strawberries, as today is the last day for my raincheck price of $3.44

Also won $15 on the bachelorette bingo card, in spite of the comments about it. Any bacherlorette fans here?
    Not a fan of the show but I did play one of the bingo cards recently. Would not mind the cash instead of the diamond ring prize!
    barbis9, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    morning -busy day today for us funeral mass at 11.00,then burial then a luncheon
    Poor Sebastian had a fever sat night lasted til monday ,he asks me half the time I am watching him "mommy and daddy are coming"so he is missing them

I am a bit tired as I have watched sebastian since wed off and on ,but we do what we have to for our loved ones

Its my dear hubby's birthday today he is 60 (wow )will make time maybe next week to treat him ,as sat daughter wants us to go to Toronto so she can cook or we will eat out for my hubby's birthday
    Have you ever eaten the chicken meals at Toma La (Upper James/Rymal) that is Portuguese style and a tad spicy?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The Kirkland jar of stuffed olives was empty by last night. Too good to last the week!
    Glad I had frozen vegetarian spring rolls in the freezer-heated them up for breakfast today to get me out the door to my eye appt. Had to pay for the full exam this time, so my grocery budget is quite reduced. Have $7 to spend at the farmer's market soon. Bought a couple of Pepsi drinks as I forgot my water bottle on my second trip out the door.

Had quite a vivid dream during the early morning--due to caffeine from all the Brisk iced tea I was consuming yesterday. Better watch that in the evenings, to drink less or none. Somehow I was involved in some caper with Angelina and Brad and family but I do recall I had seen Brad Pitt's new movie trailer before I went to bed, so that explains why his family was in my dream.

Ms. Sunshine came out in the early afternoon after the oodles of rain this morning. Happy! Just have to avoid being melted on my walk home or refill a bottle with water first.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    The Kirkland jar of stuffed olives was empty by last night. Too good to last the week!
    Glad I had frozen vegetarian spring rolls in the freezer-heated them up for breakfast today to get me out the door to my eye appt. Had to pay for the full exam this time, so my grocery budget is quite reduced. Have $7 to spend at the farmer's market soon. Bought a couple of Pepsi drinks as I forgot my water bottle on my second trip out the door.

Had quite a vivid dream during the early morning--due to caffeine from all the Brisk iced tea I was consuming yesterday. Better watch that in the evenings, to drink less or none. Somehow I was involved in some caper with Angelina and Brad and family but I do recall I had seen Brad Pitt's new movie trailer before I went to bed, so that explains why his family was in my dream.

Ms. Sunshine came out in the early afternoon after the oodles of rain this morning. Happy! Just have to avoid being melted on my walk home or refill a bottle with water first.
    Haha! Dreaming about Brad
    Ciel, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I missed one trade..but ...I doubt it will be a good one...I have 4 ned max 10$ value planter coupons...but I think I will kept them..they are like gold to me...or exchange for agropur 5$ milk,chapmans 4$ coupons or meat coupons...I missed 1 trade offering a 10$ maple leaf and 4$ x4 chapmans coupons...mmm qotd...would you exchange or kept those coupons??? Mine maxi sell cashews for 7$ so I will never have the full value of the coupons...
    @cath007 I think it’s a personal decision. We eat a lots of nuts so I would keep it and wait for a sale or pay the difference
    Ciel, lilo0003, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information