User Tag List

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: November 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread (clock changes for many)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

mornign all. i did something to my back .. so painful . took meds hope it helps.

taking my 2 girls to brunch today. i recieved a gc months ago.. and i a using it . honestly.. hot sure aboutthe resturant. but the evening menu has extreamly little my hubby can eat.. so brunch for me and my girls.

after that... they are going up to see thier sibling in Oakville. it should be nice for them.

my plan had been to do laundry, finish the desk rearrange and work onthe outside.. but that may not be happening.. ... might be a netflix and heating pad kinda day.

chili is going in the crockpot.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning All,
    Thank you Flemeth.

A bit of a rough night last night, not sure if it was the events of the day or what but I had a horrible time falling asleep last night. I just kept feeling uneasy and off and I could not settle to fall asleep.

A bit of a slow start to the day here. Happy I got so much done yesterday so if I want a slower day today we are still good going into the week. Even though I had issues sleeping I was still wide awake at 6 am, so I started the laundry which will be done shortly. I have taken a roast out of the freeze to cook, not sure if I will make a nice Sunday dinner with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy or put it in the fridge to use for sandwiches during the week. I will see how I feel closer to dinner.

So far I have spent most of the morning working on niece's blanket, I was hoping to have it done last week but the week got away from me so now I would like to have it done by the end of tonight so I can move on to Baby number 3's blanket. I really want to try to be prepared for Christmas this year vs rushing close to Christmas trying to get everything done.

I also need to do some research online for some other Christmas gifts, I am going to give Dad and Step Mom a basket they can take to their Condo with quick fix dinners and hot drink mixes they can enjoy after a day of skiing. As well when I asked Sis what she wanted this year, she asked for a repeat of last year's gifts where I made everyone spice mixes and flavoured oils. I think gifts like this will become more popular as living spaces become smaller since it is something you can use but once used it does not take up space. Both bro and sis live in small Condos/Apartments so they do not really have room for stuff, although with that being said Bro wants Lego.

Off to finish Laundry and keep working on niece's blanket. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! OMG i am so but so pissed right now..called at 8:00 am the walk in clinic and did not get a chance to get the line so no appoitment for my painfull foot today...but I recalled and secretary gave me an appoitment tomorrow at 9:30 am .well....ok I will take it better than waiting 12 hours at the emergency but I will have to ask a paper and miss tomorrow morning of school....

Supper will be subway free 6 inch chicken bacon ranch because father purchase another 25$ giftcard
    Off to relax and maybe work in my books or cleaning ,have a awesome day all!!!
    ROMEO, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I need to check my bank account sold online and see if I have to transfert some money ..but this will be this afternoon..because I did not have a good night so i am taking a nap.
    ROMEO, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Stopped and grabbed a few groceries after dropping DS at work this morning. Fresh stuff and 3 meat pies for freezer for quick meal night.
    Made a large pan of homemade mac and cheese and a large batch of chicken fried rice. Kitchen is clean. Laundry on the go.
    Ciel, lilo0003, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I hate professionals my mind is troubled and it wants me to hurt someone like they hurt me with their words yesterday. And I called my mom who was disgruntled with me having to pick me up at the hospital again. I was only wearing a tshirt and pants and shoes it was raining outside.

She picked me up we went to A&W I really needed food but I didn’t know how to ask her.

I slept from 5pm to 10am=17hours.

I am really hungry but I have left over I can make I guess.

Pork goes good with pineapple it breaks down the fat of meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Hi- i had sebastian yesterday for the wddding was on dsat for daughter/hubby. We took him over to play with cousins Ashlyn and cara he had so much fun son made pizza and I picked up some wings at fortinos .

I just got back from shoppers I did the royale promo too,plus I had personal points on the royale and got gas 111.7 now. time to relax .
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

ugh, they are predict significant snow for us Monday and especially into Niagara. This is where I doubt my son's decision to stay at home and drive to Hamilton for school. he may feel the same way after the drive home, but he has three winters of driving experience so as they say in Frozen, I shall have to let it Go.
    My recent eat from the pantry challenge clearly works as I was under budget for groceries last month by 50%, but a Friday evening trip to Costco resulted in good chunk of that going to the freezer, but there was also a few Christmas gifts in there.
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today I used $40 in coupons, $30 in points, $3 CO51. Fridge is full again. Lots of Armstrong cheese too.
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Monday! A regular work day then dinner and relaxing night with my guy. Perfect night

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    Ciel, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Today I used $40 in coupons, $30 in points, $3 CO51. Fridge is full again. Lots of Armstrong cheese too.
    I was happy to find the new Armstrong cheese coupon too the other day. Still have some that expire Nov 30th that I have been using up first. I used 1.5 bars last night to make a large tray of mac and cheese
    Cheese makes everything taste better.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received this in my email this morning; may be of interest to some?

Name:  MSDpi.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  32.1 KB

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So but so annoyed right now....I went to my appoitment at walk in clinic...they suspect a foot fracture of stress(what...what is it)...and bring my a paper to go to the hospital for a radiography...I will have the results by the end of the day....so now I have a motivated day off but i would prefer to be at school because i dont know what to do to keep me busy..welll

hope you are having a better day than mine..
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

we will be hit with snow us too in qc in the end of the afternoon..not looking forward it...
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    we will be hit with snow us too in qc in the end of the afternoon..not looking forward it...
    It has started here and is covering everything quick! Insert crying face here!!!
    Ciel, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information