User Tag List

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I need to print today or tomorrow cheez it 1$ off coupon to make the deal at maxi they are 2,00$ a box and I have 1000 points per box so free.that will boost my points!!! We just like the regular flavor.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning i just went to shoppers and spent $100 as it was 20 times if you spend 75.00-got chocolates for the grandkids (will drop off on their front porch)next week and a bunch of items (i notice paper towels were again hard to find)I got the tiger brand for 4.99-1.00 cpn=3.99 but they only had 1 ,so that is okay .

So tired was up at 4.10 a.m as the birds outside woke me up .and i couldnt get back to sleep.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone.

Was up very early went for a walk . I don’t shop on the weekend. Will do a little tidying up in the family room and laundry.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Garbages and recycle out!!! Shower taken,now I just have to decide if I order some coupons or what tasks I will do !!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Not much planned today. I need a few groceries so checked out Flashfood and found a decent produce box. May stop at the bakery for some treats. Anyone with an Air Miles and Metro close by the weeks sale is a good item for food banks. 3 cans of Chunky soup for $3.00.
    We ordered Swiss Chalet for dinner last night. I had gift cards and used $10.00 in Scene points. I don’t see myself at a movie theatre any time soon.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

My good underwire bra just broke that is 2 that have gone in the trash this pandemic ( i do hand wash them also).
    So off i went to walmart -figured maybe i could get a cheap one there ,cant try on but they allow you to return soon .The bra fit that i bought it does up in the front (no underwire ) but it rubs againest my skin so it is going back .
    I dont wish to order online as i did that back in dec and had to return .

That is my first rant for the day .

I did manage to get a square laundry basket for 4.97 .I am tired of getting expensive rubbermaid ones that only last 2 years (my hiphugger one just broke).Plus their mainstay bed pillows look decent for 10.00 ,so i bought one .
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier afternoon!!! Another progress is made with dad healing,he taken his shower with no problem with some ivory soap not axe like before.,He have a little bit of dry skin I will suggest him some hydrating body cream and he feel so good about it!!!.Before and for 1 month at the hospital no showers only faceclothe washing..... His plasters white strips are almost all fall down,that a good sign the healing is in progress with his scarves.It is less horrible.

Have a good day .I am so happy about this.
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Mar 27th, 2021 at 01:13 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@ coupon girl : I feel your pain concerning bras..I only have 4 bras.2 fit me better than the other 2..So I wash tem often.My aunt bought me the first 2 at la senza ,much better quality than the 2 found at value village .I want more bras but I will wait ,they are so expensive .... The first 2 did not fit properly was not long enough so my aunt bought me tissue extension .So sweet of her.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Anyone know if Johnsonville sausages still give fpcs? I only seen 2$ coupons so far.And my dad love their smoked sausages.I know they where a printable fpc for a variety other brand but I miss it,was not fast enough..Otherwhise I would have stocked...
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Got some sleep last night, I took a melatonin, it knocked me out, I did wake a few times but also slept in. It was so nice to get some sleep but since I slept in I was lacking ambition this morning. I also lack ambition when I sleep in.

After Breakfast I forced myself to go and work on the bathroom, it has been scrubbed from top to bottom, Ceiling, Walls, Baseboards, Floors, Tub, Toilet, Vanity, all done. I steamed the Bathroom to hopefully help with the cleaning process so it was like working in sauna. When I was done as a reward I took a nice long hot shower.

Decided on Chicken Enchilada for dinner, will do the chopping shortly. Think I will also make a Salad to go with this. Also going to make a Pineapple Upside Down Cake, I have a bag of frozen pineapple from Costco so I will use some of this to make the cake. It will be something different, we do not make a Pineapple Upside Down Cake often.

Need to find some lunch

Have a great afternoon everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Anyone know if Johnsonville sausages still give fpcs? I only seen 2$ coupons so far.And my dad love their smoked sausages.I know they where a printable fpc for a variety other brand but I miss it,was not fast enough..Otherwhise I would have stocked...
    cath- they mail you 2 $2.00 off coupons when you request .I just got mine in the mail 2 weeks ago .
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

last rant..dad have an appoitement with his doctor this wenesday at 11 am ...he wanted to go by himselve even if he is not supposed to drive..wow...he take at least 10 pills per day so not a good idea I said to him..He was not agree and was arguing....My aunt and me ..well..we convince him it was not a smart idea..dad dont like to not have his car...it is difficult....so difficult...

my printer...darn printer.... suck *&?&*(?*( wanted to print 8 cheez it coupons for the deal because I did not find the tearpad coupons like I said before...nop..the ink is dry andn I have a printer setting problem..definitly not my best day since yesterday....

Off to dinner have a good evening and night and thank for listen to me...
    Giseledta, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

@Cath OO7 maple spread...hmmm yummy
    Angela273, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

took my mom for her first vaccine today. and did th4e grocery shopping as well, if april does what i expect april to do .. then i am ready. i ight order my mulch early... and start in on the gardens.

making my hubby a favorite for supper tonight. will prob watch yellowstone for a few episodes.
    my hand is still hurting, just going to rest it for the night.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

We were not planning to shop this week but yes, with the numbers going up and living in an area that always seems to be deemed a "Hot Spot" we are going to do another shop this week, stock the house up.

Honestly we are pretty good on most things so it will just be a few small areas like:
    Chicken Breast - I do not need them but since 85% of our meals are Chicken just seems like the safe things to do
    Cheese - I need more Cheddar, Going into Summer I will buy our Feta and Bocconcini for Salad
    Bread - We aren't out probably have about 2 more weeks but will grab so we get through April
    Medical Things - Need more Allergy Pills, cannot risk running out of those and getting low on Polysporin
    Produce - We only need fresh, I still fully stocked on Frozen but would like to have some fresh so we can leave the frozen for now and save it
    Potatoes - I see there are on sale and German/Irish Heritage is saying we better stock up LOL

I am sure there is more I cannot think of right now. But yes, I will be shopping this week.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information