User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Physicians Formula - New Mail In Rebates

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cincin88 View Post
    i did 7 last year and got it all back. They allow multiple products too as long as they are different sku. you just photocopied the receipt and clearly mark that the 2 products on the receipt is different. In my case, it works. plus I would like to say their eyeliner is quite good. Oh one more thing, each product has to be on its own form and I also mail them in separate for each.
    It worked for me and i got 5 things (mascara, lash booster, 2 blushes, and a bronzer) but when i did my moms, they made it a hassle saying you can't have two of the same items. She had 2 blushes, 1 of each shade on seperate forms and everything so i don't get why they did mine and not hers and we are different addresses too. Anyways i told them they can look up mine and it was also posted on here from an email from them (on last years thread) and they ended up sending the cheques.

Has anybody got anything from the new lines yet? I haven't seen any of the matchmaker stuff in stores but found the youthwear concealer ($14.99) and foundation ($19.99) at SDM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

At my SDM this morning, I got the blush on sale for $10.79. Almost free after the MIR.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Wondering if someone can help me with this... I might just not be seeing it. I bought a Mineral Wear Translucent Airbrushed Finished powder today at SDM with a $9 Rebate sticker on it...The UPC is 044386075863. However, I cannot find that UPC on any of the forms on the PF website? Has anyone else bought this product?

Thanks!

Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I will for sure be stocking up on physicians formula! btw how long it it take for you guys to recieve the cheques?

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    Thanks for sharing! A lot of SC'ers have been looking forward to the new version of these rebates

The new ones are above the line at the link MamasitaDonna posted. As far as I can tell all the new rebates all run Dec 1, 2011 - November 30, 2012. Here are the products that have rebates:

Organic wear® Lash Boosting Mascara $7 Mail-in-Rebate
    Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum $9 Mail-in-Rebate
    Happy Booster™ 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush or Blush (Pink or Warm shades) $9 Mail-in-Rebate
    Mineral Wear® Correcting Bronzer or Airbrushing Pressed Powder $9 Mail-in-Rebate
    pH Matchmaker™ Bronzer, or Blush, or Lip Gloss $9 Mail-in-Rebate
    Shimmer Strips Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio $9Mail-in-Rebate
    Youthful Wear™ Concealer, or Foundation, or Powder $9 Mail-in-Rebate

so i understand it is one rebate per upc/barcode....so...lets say for #3, the happy booster bronzer/blush, what if there were 4 varieties of blush/bronzer. Could i send in for 4 seperate rebates because i would have bought 4 different colors and they are all diff. upcs? doesn't seem right. or are you only allowed one rebate per prodcts type, like one blush, one foundation, one mascara, etc? is there a limit per household on how many rebates you can get, because out of the 7 product types above, there are many diff. upcs that go with that type of product....

i don't see anything on the rebates that mention the item having to have a pink sticker on it...??

also, has anyone sent in a couple rebates in the same envelope?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshack View Post
    How do you know this? It's not in the flyer as far as I can see.
    It's on the front page of the flyer.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

my shoppers has the PF products on for 40% off heading over there now not sure if its in the flyer maybe score a petro card as well and points
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I will check for having those free with the MIR thanks you

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Does anyone know how it works if you were to buy 5 rebate eligible products on the same receipt and fill in all the rebate forms and send them in one envelope, would they accept it? Then you could save on postage, and maybe get a free gas card from shoppers?
    Just if any of you have tried it before. Thanks!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

i was wondering about sending it in one envelope too, but i think the chances are better if you send them in seperately. Although they are going to the same PO Box, its a different PF # after that (as found on the rebate form) so they may get send to different areas...or something like that.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newwestcouponer View Post
    Does anyone know how it works if you were to buy 5 rebate eligible products on the same receipt and fill in all the rebate forms and send them in one envelope, would they accept it? Then you could save on postage, and maybe get a free gas card from shoppers?
    last year, you were allowed to have them purchased on one receipt but they had to be mailed separately, each with the original receipt or a photocopy.
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

hey just got the eye liners on sale 9.99 with 9.00 rebate =.99 ill try it lol
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newwestcouponer View Post
    I was curious too so I just sent them an email asking them to verify. Could be great for 20x the points if you can buy all on one receipt!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    my shoppers has the PF products on for 40% off heading over there now not sure if its in the flyer maybe score a petro card as well and points

yes it is on the flyer

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

This is such a great way to built a cheap make up collection love it!!!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information