User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Like Tree1262Likes

Thread: September 2023 Frugal chatter Thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I put in a points inquiry on the app to PC Optimum on Wednesday when I realized that I was missing 7400 points from my weekend purchase of fresh pork products. I made the mistake of saving that offer on Wednesday night. Now I received an email reply telling me they won’t give me the points because it wasn’t available. Bogus! That points offer was valid on the day I purchased all those fresh pork products. Have you had any success emailing from their website?
    Skippy, harbie, barbis9 and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day my friends! Did Thanksgiving with extended family last Sunday as only way some could come.
    Had a great time especially with NephewÂ’s kids who are entertaining in themselves and of course Turkey Lurkey with all the fixings. Only problem is that dinner was a week prior to actual Thanksgiving so IÂ’ve been having a great time more than usual figuring out the actual date. @walkonby your turkey football plan makes a touchdown! Easy to make and clean up afterwards.
    WeÂ’ll be doing another Turkey come Sunday for friends we know that wouldnÂ’t have one otherwise.
    Turkey or not count your blessings as you may not have all your wants but your needs are met!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread Information