User Tag List

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Have you ever suffered from depression?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ive slept and now feel better. I think I just was in one of my mood swings. I hate when that happens because I cant control myself.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

ah, perfect. Can you find some flowers/greenhouse to smell? I've always found that mood lifting.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Ive slept and now feel better. I think I just was in one of my mood swings. I hate when that happens because I cant control myself.
    I'm glad you are feeling better,sometimes all it takes is sleep and/or time.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was getting scary depressed, and I was scared I may think or do something I know I shouldn't. I tried to talk to my mom and while I was crying she laughed at me.
    I have absolutely no one to talk to, I talk to my friends online but I think she taps the conversations, and I get in trouble. She kept throwing things in my face and said I bring it upon myself, and that I was a liar.

I told her before, on a serious note about those bad thoughts I had, but I don't think she cares much. I feel like such a nuisance to her, and the rest of my family who I can't talk to.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    I was getting scary depressed, and I was scared I may think or do something I know I shouldn't. I tried to talk to my mom and while I was crying she laughed at me.
    I have absolutely no one to talk to, I talk to my friends online but I think she taps the conversations, and I get in trouble. She kept throwing things in my face and said I bring it upon myself, and that I was a liar.

I told her before, on a serious note about those bad thoughts I had, but I don't think she cares much. I feel like such a nuisance to her, and the rest of my family who I can't talk to.
    We are here for you. Is there any doctor you can contact? Ignore the people who are rude to you. They just dont get it.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Take it easy, we're here for you. Maybe it's time you take yourself to a doctor to try to get this sorted out. You can send me a PM anytime you like. Sounds like you have a difficult situation. Forget trying with those who aren't helping you. You can also call 1 800 668-6868 or try kids help phone online. They can probably point you in a good direction. I do care what happens to you and really hope you will be proactive and try to find some help.

LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have a doctor, but i'm unable to get to her because she moved offices far away. I was supposed to be transferred to another doctor but they haven't done so yet.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

My advice would be to stop waiting a find a new doctor asap.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

She might just be trying to hide her nervousness with laughter? I know I've done that to try to break the tension when one of my friends with depression was dealing with stress. Not making excuses for her, just trying to show a different perspective.

As for the bad thoughts, have you ever tried writing them down? & then shredding the paper. A sheet filled with bad thoughts can be downright scary. But a handful of confetti is a little easier to deal with.

The important thing for you to remember is that you are NOT alone. We are all here for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm only a PM away.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im worried about my weight gain because of my anti depressants but I cant do anything until I see a psychiatrist and its scaring me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My weight gain has been making me depressed again. Its caused by my meds and despite my best attempts, its causing me to gain weight heavily. Ive just started a new workout regiment but its still making me upset. And to add to that, one of my frogs died.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    My weight gain has been making me depressed again. Its caused by my meds and despite my best attempts, its causing me to gain weight heavily. Ive just started a new workout regiment but its still making me upset. And to add to that, one of my frogs died.
    Sometimes I swear that the side effects of the meds are just as bad as what they're trying to treat. There's no sense taking depression meds that ruin your self-esteem; saying that that's counterproductive is the understatement of the week. I had the same thing happen in the past, but got switched to meds that didn't affect my weight. It was tough to lose what I'd gained for a while, unfortunately
    Here's hoping the doc can find something that'll work better.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Right now, I'm getting majorly stressed out about my thesis. I'm fine most of the time, but I've started to notice that the stress is affecting my appetite and concentration. I'm not hungry most of the time (even when I should be) and I can concentrate fine all day, but I'm not able to have a normal conversation after about 7:30pm as I'm just feeling burned out. I'm worried about my depression creeping back in, so I'm trying to get outside in the sunshine and keep moving as much as possible. Putting off the stress is not an option right now; I need to have a full - written, edited, and proofread - draft of my thesis to my advisor by month's end....

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

You can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Keep at it. A huge weight will be lifted once you hand it in and you are so very close....remember the train..I think I can, I think I can...

I have confidence you will pull through.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    As for the bad thoughts, have you ever tried writing them down? & then shredding the paper. A sheet filled with bad thoughts can be downright scary. But a handful of confetti is a little easier to deal with.
    Best advice ever!

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information