User Tag List

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Coupon Finds in Red Deer

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I also saw the $1.00 peelie at Wal-mart south too.
    Haven't seen any at Sobey's Village mall in awhile. I hope the new ones come out soon. I am actually running out of coupons. Can you believe it.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I also saw the $1.00 peelie at Wal-mart south too.
    Haven't seen any at Sobey's Village mall in awhile. I hope the new ones come out soon. I am actually running out of coupons. Can you believe it.
    Guess we have to hope for the best in April.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Co-op downtown Plaza Centre buy 2 General Mills cereal get 1 Co-op juice free coupon from March 30-April 5 and Pantene hair care with $1.50 peelie coupon and Superstore downtown opposite from cereal aisle Almond Dream milk 946mL with $1.00 peelie coupon

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Village Mall in coffee aisle Melitta coffee and filters coupons gone from display.Safeway Parkland Mall found a one Bush's bean $0.50 coupon laying on an end aisle shelf must have been from a demo.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Apr 4th, 2012 at 01:26 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I was at Sobeys Eastview when they were putting out the melitta coupons last week and a few others as well. I grabbed a couple and then stopped back in the next day to see if they had put any other coupons out and every tear pad was empty already. Six months ago the tear pads would have been there for a week or more. I was looking on Ebay and I can't believe the amount of coupons for sale. Wow personally I think it would be more lucrative to actually get a real job but whatever .I really appreciate when I do find coupons now but I won't post my finds due to this problem.

Trading Score
    389 (100%)

It Really Bugs me that people are selling these on E-Bay. I don't want to pay money for my coupons, it defeats the purpose! Unfortunately I think you're right to not post your finds anymore... I used to love this thread, and now it makes me anxious to know when I see coupons posted, because I know that they won't be there by the time I get there.... after work.

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I was at Sobeys Eastview when they were putting out the melitta coupons last week and a few others as well. I grabbed a couple and then stopped back in the next day to see if they had put any other coupons out and every tear pad was empty already. Six months ago the tear pads would have been there for a week or more. I was looking on Ebay and I can't believe the amount of coupons for sale. Wow personally I think it would be more lucrative to actually get a real job but whatever .I really appreciate when I do find coupons now but I won't post my finds due to this problem.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys South the Melitta coupons are gone too checked tonight.Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall Centrum vitamin coupon,I think there was a Tylenol coupon.Didn't bother taking any of them.In the skin care aisle $5 Raw Essentials coupon.I only took 2 Raw Essentials coupon because I'm going to use one then one later.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Apr 6th, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Valentine View Post
    It Really Bugs me that people are selling these on E-Bay. I don't want to pay money for my coupons, it defeats the purpose! Unfortunately I think you're right to not post your finds anymore... I used to love this thread, and now it makes me anxious to know when I see coupons posted, because I know that they won't be there by the time I get there.... after work.

I love this thread to, I look forword to everyones posts and I have gotten some great deals from Poirots posts. I will still post great deals but the coupons are so hard to come by, it frustrates me when the pads are stripped. The manager at Sobeys has instructed his staff to ask people to leave if they are caught taking whole tearpads. Hopefully the stores will hastle these people enough that they will get the hint and stop.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Downtown safeway still has some $1 lactania milk coupons by the milk!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

P & G Brandsaver was in Red Deer Advocate home subscription today Friday April 6.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

$1 any liquid egg creations, superstore... right with the liquid eggs!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Save On Foods 67 St in coffee aisle is save $1.00 on any Melitta coffee coupon attached to it save $0.75 on any Melitta coffee filter coupon and in toothpaste and body wash aisle save $1.00 off any Dove men + care body + face wash coupon.I only took two Melitta and two Dove coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread wasn't sure!! Anyway Deerpark Coop has the Dare MIR form. It is on an end aisle at the front of the store( close to the toilet paper aisle) on a display of Dare cookies. They have their Dare products on sale this week so it is a great deal.I picked up one Breton crackers, sale price 2.50 used a $1 off coupon and bought 4 packs of Real Fruit Gummies for $1.79 and used .50 cent s off coupons.So i spent $6.66 and will get a $15 Coop gift card back for the MIR.Great Deal!
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Tue, Apr 10th, 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I was thinking of doing this deal as well. Thanks for the tip on where the MIR form is. I will be up that way tomorrow.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It might be worth checking out Save On too for the Dare products.They have a $1.50 off Dare Breton Cracker coupon that is good on the first two boxes.It does expire tommorow though and I am not sure of the prices this week. Here is the link for the coupon if you need it.

http://www.frugaledmontonmama.com/20...monton+Mama%29

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information