User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post
    Me too! I used to love those red tablets that they would give you at the dentist's office.
    I remember those. I might try these too. Dentist visits cost so much.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post
    I remember those. I might try these too. Dentist visits cost so much.
    The red tablets are available at the pharmacy. Ask for them, that is where the paedetric dentist suggested I may try to find them.

Then, the agent cool blue came out. So we tried that.

If you use the 2 x a day as recommended on the bottle, you will go through a bottle very quickly. I have one child, and it works out to 12.5 days. So, just over 2 bottles per month.

The dentist and hygenist both agreed that was overkill and that the product although good for what it does; does not need to be used 2 x a day nor even every day. So I told my son he can use it every other day, he is 10 years old. He can use it on either the "evens" or the "odds" days of the month. To make one bottle last longer.

There are also 2 sizes on the shelves now.

My son likes it, I like that he pays attention to the 'sugar bugs' in his mouth and tries to irradicate them all.

thumbs up for the product.
    dentist/hygenist approved (our's anyhow!)
    mom approved
    kid approved

I have been looking for a coupon. Any idea if the exist?

Thanks,

CentrallyCalm
    Last edited by CentrallyCalm; Wed, Feb 25th, 2009 at 08:22 PM.
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Trading Score
    13 (93%)

Back in school they used to give us these little red balls you chewed on and then it made your teeth red where it was dirty.. same concept. It was AWESOME. I think it's wicked they came out with mouth wash that does the same thing. I bet kids think its cool too lol. It makes cleaning your mouth fun!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I think I've seen it at Sobey's.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wow this is cool...only if I had known earlier, my little sister really could use this ... she always has cavities to fix when she goes to the dentist (good thing it's covered) and never took brushing seriously

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blondeblondy View Post
    Back in school they used to give us these little red balls you chewed on and then it made your teeth red where it was dirty.. same concept. It was AWESOME.
    I'm in the minority here. I found it to be disappointing. Definately doesn't work as well as those red tablets the hygienist used to give us in school. I wouldn't buy it again. I found it just doesn't "stain" it enough. The red tabs used to have different shades of red and really made the plaque stand out, while leaving the teeth fairly white. I find this stuff just leaves my son's teeth blueish without really pointing out problem areas. Not to mention that it stains the countertop if it isn't wiped immediately (which is like asking for the world from kids!)

Anyways, I won't be buying it again.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I'm in the minority here. I found it to be disappointing. Definately doesn't work as well as those red tablets the hygienist used to give us in school. I wouldn't buy it again. I found it just doesn't "stain" it enough. The red tabs used to have different shades of red and really made the plaque stand out, while leaving the teeth fairly white. I find this stuff just leaves my son's teeth blueish without really pointing out problem areas. Not to mention that it stains the countertop if it isn't wiped immediately (which is like asking for the world from kids!)

Anyways, I won't be buying it again.

I have to agree with most of what your saying, it just doesn't do the same job, and the kids are brushing the blue off but not always all of the plaque. I had to go in and completely clean the bathroom after each use as the blue was every where and it did stain if not cleaned right up (depending on what it hit) We grab the tablets when we have access to them because by far they are better. Also with having two children using it 2x a day we go through alot of it, and that doesn't count when you have kids spending the night wanting to try it to. Now on the plus side my kids are wanting without a fight to brush their teeth when we have this in the house, so because of that one reason I purchase this on a regular basis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information