User Tag List

Page 32 of 136 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Wow i missed a lot, i keep getting schudeled for an opening shift then a closing shift then opening, i think i'm going crazy, ok i got so many idea's for my buddy this is just great. So in case my buddy asked one of these questions i'll try to answer them, baking cookbook would be cupcakes, cakes or cookies, food cookbook would be crookpot, fave fast food well i work at McDonalds soooo.... fave chocolate m&m's, areo, love funky socks i have some for every holiday, i love coffee, coffee, coffee, but i just have a cheap plain coffee pot but it get's a lot of use. Oh and Jemwars, my mom thinks she still has the cookbook and the receipe for the peanut butter cake so i'll send it to you as soon as she finds it. Wow i think that was my longest post ever
    trish1980 and hogama like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Socks - I'm very picky, only wear Hanes white crew most of the year and then wear ankles during warmer days. Not a fan of funky, colorful socks at all.

Slurpees - Not a big fan!

Tea - I like Tetley vanilla and chocolate. Have yet to find a really good honey lemon one.

Coffee - I will only mix a tiny bit with my hot chocolate.

Cookbook - A cookie cookbook would be nice, as it's the only baking product I can manage right now.

Fast Food - Love McDonald's, A&W and KFC.
    Last edited by JadeAngel; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 12:59 PM.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    My son is even a huge tea drinker (he's 2) and he's tried coffee and loves it. I know...not good to give a 2 yr old , but I honestly didn't think he'd like either. He's one of those kids you can't hide anything from. If you are eating it or drinking it he MUST have it.
    My son (he's 3... but started this when he was 2, also) knows that a mug of something is 'hot tea'...and he will always swipe the last bit of it when it's luke warm (or even cold! YUK!!) I think it's because they want whatever you're drinking, too. He does love hot chocolate, tho'. I don't make it very hot, tho'...half boiling water and half milk. He takes it VERY seriously! It's hilarious!

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    I saw chocolate mint tea at the grocery store yesterday! lol....Im a little weary on that one..I like earl grey with starbucks vanilla syrup and steamed milk. I make them at home all the time...I have a little mini coffee bar set up on my counter (what good barista wouldnt? lol) I should take a picture and show you guys my little starbucks set up at home lol!!

heres a pic of my little home made coffee bar...and yes I do play here every morning and most afternoons too LOL!!!!!

Attachment 112070
    That's an awesome set up!!! My sister would love it!

...but give me an old fashioned Pyrex tea pot any day!!! (thank you eBay!) I love, love, love King Cole Orange Pekoe Tea.... and King Cole Green Tea.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

my regular coffee pot is in the cupboard underneath the coffee bar lol...doesnt get alot of use these days

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Don't feel bad - whenever I have a Tim's cup anywhere my 1.5yr old puts up his arms and grunts like he wants it, if he doesn't get it he will throw himself down and throw the biggest fit ever - I blame my mom for sharing her coffee with both my kids

I should take a video of him doing it

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    OOooooo Chocolate Mint tea sounds heavenly!

I'm not a coffee drinker. In high school and college I worked at Timmy's and I tried to drink it many of times...but I just can't do it. That and I would always smell like coffee after my shift, so it turned me off of it. But I LOVE Orange Peoke tea. Now that I have a tassimo I have a tea a night. My son is even a huge tea drinker (he's 2) and he's tried coffee and loves it. I know...not good to give a 2 yr old , but I honestly didn't think he'd like either. He's one of those kids you can't hide anything from. If you are eating it or drinking it he MUST have it.
    trish1980 and hogama like this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

oh and if your here my darling buddy...someone mentioned a crockpot recipe book...that would be AWESOME!! I have a crockpot that we've used a couple times and we were just saying we should get a book and make some more crock pot stuff

a crockpot is the same as a slow cooker right? probably a dumb question but I just have to make sure...is crock pot the brand name?
    Last edited by misstarbender; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
    hogama and Bear25 like this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Don't feel bad - whenever I have a Tim's cup anywhere my 1.5yr old puts up his arms and grunts like he wants it, if he doesn't get it he will throw himself down and throw the biggest fit ever - I blame my mom for sharing her coffee with both my kids

I should take a video of him doing it

my gramma used to share her wine with me when I was a kid....hmmmmm...that explains the constant urge to open a bottle of wine!!! lol thanks alot gramma!!!!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    and I have the biggest sock box for missing pairs of socks - I do truely believe their is a sock monster as I use one of those sock bags, I make sure there is 2 of each sock when they go in the wash but ALWAYS 1 goes missing
    I personally know the sock monster in our home...he's pictured in my avatar . Thankfully he does no damage to them. He just picks out my socks from the dirty laundry pile and "hides" them in his crate, lol. It's hilarious to watch him as he attempts to sneak by my desk to get it to the dogs' den across the hall .

Name:  Sock Monster's Den.JPG
Views: 339
Size:  65.4 KB
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

a crockpot is the same as a slow cooker right? probably a dumb question but I just have to make sure...is crock pot the brand name?
    Not a dumb question at all..... but yes. It's the same thing! I've heard a lot of people make pulled pork sandwiches with their slow cooker. Just get a cheap pork roast, put in in the slow cooker, with a bottle of your fave BBQ (bought with a coupon, or on sale of course!) and a little bit of water.. leave it for the day. Shred it with a fork and serve on kaiser rolls! Easy-peasy!

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Oh that's SOOOO cute, snuffaluffagus!!!!

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

my gramma used to share her wine with me when I was a kid....hmmmmm...that explains the constant urge to open a bottle of wine!!! lol thanks alot gramma!!!!
    Oh good...I'm glad. My mom gave Pressley his 1st sip of beer when we went to the states overnight. He hated it thankfully. But I'm not a big drinker so I wouldn't have the issue with him wanting some at home.

This is a picture of him with his very 1st hot chocolate of his own. 2/3 milk and 1/3 hot chocolate.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Pressley is scrumptiously adorable !!
    Jezebel and trish1980 like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Pressley is scrumptiously adorable !!
    :D Thanks. I think he's a keeper.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Kam (shes 5) had her first taste of beer last summer. didnt like it at all!!
    trish1980 and julesie-pie like this.

Page 32 of 136 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread Information