User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree302Likes

Thread: Nexxus Coupons on Ebay - Let the rant begin!!!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Haven't found the coupons here yet....I wouldn't buy them thats for sure! ugh!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I keep reporting them on ebay! I figure they may start to pull any coupon posts and put them out of business.
    hollyquaiscer and renegado like this.
    Help my FRIENDS Son get to Halifax. He just made the ONTARIO SPEED Skating team!
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/se...ifax/x/2470682
    I started my own blog for friends and family!http://tracyscouponexperiments.blogspot.com/

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if it would help (probably not), but you can send a message to an ebay seller. You could say, "Please stop taking all the coupons out of the stores. Other people would like a chance to save a dollar and try the product."
    Last edited by renegado; Fri, Apr 27th, 2012 at 04:31 PM.
    Cuckoobird likes this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

sadly for every seller there is a buyer...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Ebay should simply not allow selling coupons.
    maidennomore likes this.
    Looking for a new car? Want to know what's dealer's base cost and current rebates to obtain the best deal? I have reports from Car Cost Canada to trade.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    I think it's disgusting how ugly couponing has become.

And people are unhesitatingly proud to display their ill gotten gains [insert slow clap here]:

Attachment 114188

PM me if you want the source (URL) of this pic.
    Holy Crap!! That's insane! I had a $2 coupon last year? (maybe the year before) and used it to get a trial size of the conditioner....just one though! lol......and the conditioner at my Walmart is $3 so I still ended up paying $1. I like the trial sizes for travelling and camping........and I've only ever received overage once....for 2 trial sized items......which I don't necessarily think is bad if the coupon allows it......but do it once....or do it to try the product.......don't clear out entire shelves and coupon supplies for overage or sample sizes!
    Last edited by Speckled28; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

i haven't seen a dove coupon in a year. and that's our fav shampoo in my home.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eve160450 View Post
    I keep reporting them on ebay! I figure they may start to pull any coupon posts and put them out of business.
    What do you say to report them? I reported a few once cause they were peelies and they got pulled or the person took it down. I want to keep reporting it too

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    I don't if it would help (probably not), but you can send a message to an ebay seller. You could say, "Please stop taking all the coupons out of the stores. Other people would like a chance to save a dollar and try the product."
    there is someone who lives close to be selling on ebay and I want to email her to stop stealing peelies from products. I think I might cause my area is dry of coupons. To me coupons are there to help every one save a $1 or $2 on that product to help them use that saved money for veggies or meat etc and when people sell the coupons on ebay for there profit. I just hate it.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I, too, have been hunting high and low for the Nexxus coupons (as well as Resolve) and can NEVER find them in my city! Pretty sure there is a tearpad thief in my area...all the good ones are always gone. Sigh.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's very disturbing! I come across twice where people take the coupon attach to the product itself. Free Juice from the Oasis Juice container, people ripped off the back of the juice and not buying it. Isn't that vandalism. And the 4.00 instant rebate on the Van houtte coffee, must have been more then 30 packs, they took all the instant rebate and not buy any. So sad to see this happen.
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I really disagree with people selling coupons and would never buy any from ebay. But..unfortunately people are taking tear pads and not leaving any for others. I live in Belleville ontario and when a new tear pad comes out they are gone way to quickly which leads me to believe that someone around here is taking basically the whole pad. I go to shoppers a few times a week and i'm lucky to get any of the new coupons that come out. It's not fair and people need to stop being so greedy. Leave some for others please. It's because of this that people feel the need to purchase from ebay in order to get some of the high demand coupons. People need to stop

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by felisha View Post
    Ebay should simply not allow selling coupons.
    They don't allow it, that is why you see a disclaimer on the listings saying 'I am not selling the coupons but the time taken to find and collect them' or something like that
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I'm in Belleville too and it's absolutely disgusting. I went to fill a prescription at Shoppers Monday night and the new coupons weren't out yet. I went back on Wednesday and every single Nexxus coupon was gone while the other tear pads were mostly intact. I decided to try the other two locations and it was the same situation! This leads me to believe it is one or two people taking the whole tear pad. I eagerly await the day I come across the Belleville couponer who takes them all as I will gladly give them a piece of my mind. I sincerely hope it is not a member of SC, as I hope we have better ethics than that. I suspect its some of the many people in Facebook groups trading all the new coupons. When asked where they get them they say 'trades'. I call shenanigans..

This makes me almost as mad as whoever lives in my building who steals every single newspaper when an insert comes out. But that's another rant altogether...

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I really disagree with people selling coupons and would never buy any from ebay. But..unfortunately people are taking tear pads and not leaving any for others. I live in Belleville ontario and when a new tear pad comes out they are gone way to quickly which leads me to believe that someone around here is taking basically the whole pad. I go to shoppers a few times a week and i'm lucky to get any of the new coupons that come out. It's not fair and people need to stop being so greedy. Leave some for others please. It's because of this that people feel the need to purchase from ebay in order to get some of the high demand coupons. People need to stop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I hardly ever find anything either. I can't get out very often to check because of disabilities so I do trades to get the coupons that I want. There are a couple of people that are great to me. I have been really looking at the trades and have found several people in Ontario who have alot to offer. One has even posted 49 nexxus coupons to trade, so there are alot of people here (SC) that are taking tearpads not just sellers on Ebay

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information