User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New BzzAgent - Claritin® Rapid Dissolve!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I didn't receive an invite on the 1st day, but i received my invite at 1:05pm yesterday and was able to sign up.
    YAY
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerfaith View Post
    I got an invite but I am really peeved right now at how Bzz agent is running their site. I got my invite in the middle of the night, so by the time I got to my email this morning, the campaign was full and I couldn't join. What's the point of sending out an invite at midnight?!
    And I still don't understand why I have two golden keys if I can't use them to enter campaigns? So pointless.
    I have only done 3 good campaigns with this site and one of them my free FPC was lost in the mail and they refused to send me another one. They really need to look at their business model and rethink how they do things on that site.
    I'm not even sure now how you gain levels any more once all the surveys are done unless you are actually on a campaign. How is that fair?
    As far as the time you got the invite. I think on the first day they send out all their invites. Some people don't respond fast enough or say no to the invite. Then they go on to other people and send them invites after the first wave of invites have either been rejected or accepted. They want to keep sending invites until the campaign is full. if everyone they first sent an invite to accepted you wouldn't have received an invite at all.

The main way to gain "levels" which is now reflected in your bzz score instead of levels, is to complete campaigns and all the activities that come with it. The other way is to keep all your surveys up to date and check on that often as they constantly update them. Since they switched their system to the bzz score I haven't done anything really special on their site and my bzz score is at 8.4 out of 10..It dropped to 6.9 when I forgot to check if I had new surveys but once I completed them it jumped back up.

As for the golden keys I have heard so many conflicting things about it, maybe ask on their facebook page, not sure. I heard they expire, or they won't do golden keys anymore but the ones you have you can still use but best to ask them.

Added facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/BzzAgent
    Last edited by cabmonk; Fri, May 4th, 2012 at 09:10 AM.

Trading Score
    236 (100%)

I didn't know about it until now....I am excited to see if I get some stuff next campaign....
    <HR>
    Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky!

- Hafiz of Persia

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hopefully this arrives soon! I woke up this morning feeling like someone punched me in the face. My sinuses are so bad my eye sockets are throbbing Not fun when I have exams to prepare for and actually do this week. I only have 9 reactine tablets left and some generic benadryl that I only take as a last resort because it makes me feel like I'm walking on clouds LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got in the other day. I am excited to try this. I have yet to find anything that works well on my seasonal allergies. I don't want a repeat of last summer (allergies were in full force every time it rained and it rained most days), so hoping this will work.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    Hopefully this arrives soon! I woke up this morning feeling like someone punched me in the face. My sinuses are so bad my eye sockets are throbbing Not fun when I have exams to prepare for and actually do this week. I only have 9 reactine tablets left and some generic benadryl that I only take as a last resort because it makes me feel like I'm walking on clouds LOL

My allergies have been horrible this year too so I can empathize. Have you tried Advil Cold and Sinus before? It doesn't work awesomely on my actual allergies but it really helps with my sinus pain and pressure......and I'm pretty sure you can take it along with allergy meds too ( depending on what's in them). I take the generic Reactine and it said you shouldn't combine it with other antihistamines.....which technically Advil C&S is not. I'm excited for the coupons that are supposed to come along with this campaign. Allergy meds are outrageously priced.

I checked the cost at my Walmart for the Claritin Quick Dissolve this weekend and they were $16.97 for 30 (24hr pills)......so it wouldn't be too bad price wise if they send $6 coupons......assuming it works.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speckled28 View Post
    My allergies have been horrible this year too so I can empathize. Have you tried Advil Cold and Sinus before? It doesn't work awesomely on my actual allergies but it really helps with my sinus pain and pressure......and I'm pretty sure you can take it along with allergy meds too ( depending on what's in them). I take the generic Reactine and it said you shouldn't combine it with other antihistamines.....which technically Advil C&S is not. I'm excited for the coupons that are supposed to come along with this campaign. Allergy meds are outrageously priced.

I checked the cost at my Walmart for the Claritin Quick Dissolve this weekend and they were $16.97 for 30 (24hr pills)......so it wouldn't be too bad price wise if they send $6 coupons......assuming it works.
    I'm trying to not take too many meds since the majority of the cold/sinus meds I have tried make me feel high
    I have an exam tomorrow so I'm not sure which would be worse taking meds and feeling high, or having the pressure and headache that won't go away. Just to be safe I might just take my allergy pill tonight and maybe after my exam tomorrow afternoon take some cold and sinus stuff. I think I have the generic version of the advil cold and sinus.

I agree allergy meds are ridiculously priced. It's something that is a necessity for some people they should figure out how to provide it cheaper!! Especially for those that have year round allergies. I try to only take them when I really need them to cut down on the cost but this year so far has been pretty bad for allergies so I'm glad this campaign is out just in time. I haven't seen the dissolve tabs yet in store but if I remember I will go see if I can find them here and see how much they are.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Received mine today! Comes in a box with 10 pills inside.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got mine today as well

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

How did it come? By Canada Post or Fedex/UPS/etc? I didn't receive anything today and will be out writing an exam tomorrow morning when mail and couriers usually come by, so if it's by something other than Canada Post I want to make sure someone is looking out for it for me tomorrow.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

roseofblack25 - mine came by Canada Post. Good luck writing your exam!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Mine came via Canada Post as well. It didn't fit very well in my mailbox though :S lol. AND it came with 8 $6 off coupons!

Best of luck on your exam Roseofblack25!!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I got mine yesterday with the 10 pack of pills and 8x $6 off coupons
    im excited to use one of these today cause ive already used half a box of tissue this morning
    RRLF Kellogg's pins for free breakfast
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/7grsj4 (BONUS 50 points for joining!!!)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream24 View Post
    roseofblack25 - mine came by Canada Post. Good luck writing your exam!
    Quote Originally Posted by Speckled28 View Post
    Mine came via Canada Post as well. It didn't fit very well in my mailbox though :S lol. AND it came with 8 $6 off coupons!

Best of luck on your exam Roseofblack25!!
    Thanks! I hope I did okay this morning...Only got like 4 hours sleep...hate mornings especially when I have to write an exam LOL!

Mine came today through Canada Post too. It was waiting for me when I got home!
    Speckled28 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Got my box today.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information