User Tag List

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Physicians Formula - New Mail In Rebates

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

[QUOTE=thien_nga;4648019]I got 5 today, the 40% off ones! Great deal and good way to get the points![/QUOT

Me too and used my 3.00 coupon as well

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm still waiting. Is PF reliable about sending rebates?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Bought some PF stuff 40% off at SDM this weekend (during 18,500 BP event) and used 3$ off cpns. Sent my rebates on Tuesday. I hope I will get my money back

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was hoping someone could help me decipher my receipt from SDM: I purchased the Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Powder, and the Mineral Wear Correcting Bronzer, both on sale for $13.19. They are both on the same receipt so I'm sending a copy and hoping for the best. I am filling out my forms to send to PF and I am confused as to which product to circle for the different rebate forms, as the receipt displays them like this:
    PHYS.FORM CONCLR G 13.19 SALE
    PHYS.FORM FCE PWDR G 13.19 SALE
    Has anyone purchased either of these two products from SDM and knows which one is which?? I don't know why it says "conclr" as neither product is really a concealer! I reeeeally don't want to mess it up and not get my money back : - (

Thanks so much

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

how are you guys getting 18,500 BPs? Don't the items have to be on different receipts?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scjt2010 View Post
    I was hoping someone could help me decipher my receipt from SDM: I purchased the Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Powder, and the Mineral Wear Correcting Bronzer, both on sale for $13.19. They are both on the same receipt so I'm sending a copy and hoping for the best. I am filling out my forms to send to PF and I am confused as to which product to circle for the different rebate forms, as the receipt displays them like this:
    Has anyone purchased either of these two products from SDM and knows which one is which?? I don't know why it says "conclr" as neither product is really a concealer! I reeeeally don't want to mess it up and not get my money back : - (

Thanks so much
    i think the youth wear is the concealer... cause i bought the actual concealer and it says youth wear on it. blue packaging right?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the link

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scjt2010 View Post

Thanks so much
    Check the barcode:

Here are the products' bar codes:

Product
    UPC
    Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Concealer, Yellow/Light with $9 Mail-in-Rebate 0 44386 07583 2
    Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Concealer, Light/Light with $9 Mail-in-Rebate 0 44386 07585 6
    Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Foundation, Light with $9 Mail-in-Rebate 0 44386 07557 3
    Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Foundation, Medium with $9 Mail-in-Rebate 0 44386 07558 0
    Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Powder, Mattifying Powder - Translucent with $9 Mail-in-Rebate 0 44386 07594 8
    Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Powder, Illuminating Powder - Translucent with $9 Mail-in-Rebate 0 44386 07595 5
    In the last rebate last year, I have to find the one with a red rebate sticker on them. This time it might be different.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I also forgot each item had to be on different receipts from SDM. So I went back to the store and asked the cashier to print me a duplicate receipt. All she did was scan the barcode on the receipt and printed a duplicate. I imagine she can print as many as you'd need.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the replies! The SDM receipts unfortunately don't display barcodes... great idea about going back for a duplicate receipt. I'll try that and maybe ask about which product is which. Although I don't have high hopes as most cashiers at my SDM are not very helpful!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Dang. Had I known they could print duplicate receipts, I would have purchased them during BP events.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I always got the rebate from PF in the past though, they are really reliable!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

When I went to purchase mine, there were still some products like the eyeliner with the "Try Me Free" stickers on them. Are these from last year? I thought there were no full rebates this year so I did not buy that particular one.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ probably from last year. the rebates for this year have the exp. date on the front of the sticker, i'd avoid it if it doesn't have a date.

my 2 cheques came in today! both were $9 rebates and i got it in full even though i only paid $8.80 for each :D
    Last edited by elusive; Mon, May 7th, 2012 at 01:34 PM.
    matrix82 likes this.

You found a coupon where?
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got my 5 rebates today and I bought all the items on one receipt but this is what I did.

I went to the library and photocopied it 5 times. I cut the UPC and taped it to the rebate form and highlighted the corresponding item on a receipt. Repeated it for every item and then put them all in the same envelope with the original receipt and sent to one of the rebate address.

I was so worried it wouldn't work but I am glad to see it did. Next time I will get shoppers to reprint multiples of the receipt.
    matrix82 likes this.
    Christa

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information