User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Is It True or Isn't It ????? with PIC

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome job as always! Only hope we could do that in Toronto!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Great brag!

Question: How were you able to use $34 in cheques on 6 six packs of Ensure? Are you able to stack them like coupons? I presume you're not in Ontario.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Great job Holly! You always have great brags, and you even push through when you aren't feeling your best!

I have a question about the isoactive sensosyne just for clarity for me... I am new to stacking so I want to get it right. You bought 2 x$7 and then used 2x$3.50 WUS $10, and 4x $1. Is there multiple UPC for the $3.50 WUS $10? I am assuming you had 2 UPCs for the $1 coupons but I don't see how you can use the other one unless there are two floating around. if so, I am now on the look out for it
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

great shopping, i dnt know that miniwheat centers also have the pins, i looked at lots of stores here but dnt find,

Now, i really want to get confused

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Great shopping!! I need to get confused too!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

What a haul... Wait, I thought I knew coupons and now I don't think I do?!!
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by queenkathy View Post
    Great brag!

Question: How were you able to use $34 in cheques on 6 six packs of Ensure? Are you able to stack them like coupons? I presume you're not in Ontario.
    No, I'm out west, but I would think you could use as many cheques as you wanted know matter where you are as they are not coupons, they are treated exactly the same as cash and inserted in the printer just like a cheque. They come off as cash tendered, so no matter where you live, you should be able to use as many as you want. There is no special wording or anything on them.
    queenkathy likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Great job Holly! You always have great brags, and you even push through when you aren't feeling your best!

I have a question about the isoactive sensosyne just for clarity for me... I am new to stacking so I want to get it right. You bought 2 x$7 and then used 2x$3.50 WUS $10, and 4x $1. Is there multiple UPC for the $3.50 WUS $10? I am assuming you had 2 UPCs for the $1 coupons but I don't see how you can use the other one unless there are two floating around. if so, I am now on the look out for it
    Yes, there are 2 different codes out there for the $3.50 WUS$10, one of them was from one of the newspaper inserts, although I'm not sure which one, maybe SS, the UPC is 83830020, the other one is upc 83829749 and it came from a small coupon booklet, also I used 3 different codes of the $1, one of them twice, and I think there may be 5 or 6 different coupons out there for the ISO.
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Wed, May 9th, 2012 at 05:56 PM.
    alicia likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Well Holly you inspired me to try the windex deal at safeway in Red Deer. Only picked up a couple of things.The cashier looked at the BOGO coupon and went to CS to check if it could be used. After some time she came back and asked if I was a club card holder and I said yes.She apologized but I could not use it if I was a Club Card holder, so I smiled and said that's okay no problem, but will you take a $2.00 off coupon WUB 2 and she said sure that's fine. So I still got a deal and i was happy.
    Now on to superstore, found some Marcelle make up remover in Clearance went through the till with some other items and used the $2 off Marcelle from a magazine and was told no more coupons with pink sticker items. Oh boy I said that's okay. No sense getting angry over anything as trivial as that but gee let's be consistant.!!!!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Well Holly you inspired me to try the windex deal at safeway in Red Deer. Only picked up a couple of things.The cashier looked at the BOGO coupon and went to CS to check if it could be used. After some time she came back and asked if I was a club card holder and I said yes.She apologized but I could not use it if I was a Club Card holder, so I smiled and said that's okay no problem, but will you take a $2.00 off coupon WUB 2 and she said sure that's fine. So I still got a deal and i was happy.
    Now on to superstore, found some Marcelle make up remover in Clearance went through the till with some other items and used the $2 off Marcelle from a magazine and was told no more coupons with pink sticker items. Oh boy I said that's okay. No sense getting angry over anything as trivial as that but gee let's be consistant.!!!!!

I hear you there, thats why I'm so confused. Same as with Loblaws, guess the only way we will know, at least for the time being is to go into whichever store we are at and ask because it seems that not all SW are the same, same goes for Loblaws. Do you see why I'm confused

As for no coupon on a pink sticker item ????? I do this all the time. The only time I was questioned is when I bought some Physcians Formula that was on clearance and they had a CZ coupon for $5 off (or maybe it was less), but the item ended up being free, so they gave me the "Well, just this once" thing. If you still end up paying for the item, I've never had a problem. I think if I were you, I would have asked to speak to a manager and try and clarify that, I have never, ever seen that in any coupon policy that you can't use a coupon on a clearance item. Just a thought to keep in mind for next time, but be nice. My momma always said "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinigar"
    AmberLab likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Awesome job!

I was not able to combine the in store bogo and my bogo coupon for free Pantene at my Safeway
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Awesome job!

I was not able to combine the in store bogo and my bogo coupon for free Pantene at my Safeway
    SEE...see what I mean whats a girl to do We have to ask at every store we plan on shopping in. I'm sure it's some kind of trick to get us communicate with the staff......

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Awesome job!

If your store doesn't allow this, do what I did a few weeks ago with the dempsters bread. Buy a total of four, paying for two, and getting two free (from the in store sale). Then, use your coupon because you have paid for two, and use the BOGO coupon for another one free. This way you get 4 for the price of 1. Not quite as good as free, but pretty darn close. that is, assuming your store does true BOGO in the register (like Sobeys) not like Lawtons or SDM where the second rings up for some less amount.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Wow - super shopping Holly!

Did a small shop similar to your SW one ... bought the B1G1 Windex, Clorox and Crest .... not the Pantene (way to much shampoo in this house right now - lol).... Asked them as well about the Windex B1G1 coupon - they didn't question it at all - just rang it through.....

It's funny though - SW don't ask for your card until the end of the shop whereas SOF always want it at the start of the order.... go figure.

Don't know how you do it though - it takes a fair bit of energy to do this kind of shopping! Keep up the great work!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

congradulations!! Great shopping!! Rest up for next weeks shopping. It is such great reading.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information