User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Heads-up - Canadian Tire scratch coupon ($5 off purchase or M&M coupon) May 18-20

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks for the barcode info.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Does anyone know of an especially friendly CT in Brampton? the ones i have been to always act like you are a nuisance to them! ;p i normally go to shoppers world or trinity commons.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Does anyone know of an especially friendly CT in Brampton? the ones i have been to always act like you are a nuisance to them! ;p i normally go to shoppers world or trinity commons.
    I haven't had an issue at any of the Canadian Tires. I usually make the rounds as follows for these promos --> Trinity Commons, McLaughlin (at Bovaird), then Shoppers World.

Choosing a younger cashier is always a decent bet, although I find that the cashiers at CT tend to be young anyway.
    anisa likes this.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Never had any issues anywhere, I think the key is to go early before the cashiers get all tired and cranky lol
    anisa and Sweet Saver like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Someone on another forum posted this idea.

Buy a $10 CT GC with the M&M scratch card. Then buy $5 worth of stuff, use the $5 CT scratch card and pay remainder with $10 GC.
    Good idea! You will need some $ when going through the checkout anyway.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Oh wow can't believe everyone is missing the fact that one of the prizes is a $5 M&M Coupon, its going to be the most likely "prize" which isn't much of a prize at all IMO. I'll use my scratch card and if its for the coupon I'll suddenly change my mind on my purchases
    anisa and countrycouponer like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Someone on another forum posted this idea.

Buy a $10 CT GC with the M&M scratch card. Then buy $5 worth of stuff, use the $5 CT scratch card and pay remainder with $10 GC.
    sorry mum, i'm a little slow today!

i don't follow
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

It's a good deal if you drink coke. The 2L is 1.09, there is a pin underneath cap, very tradeable, and get a M&M coupon. We usually get the onion rings for 4.99.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Oh wow can't believe everyone is missing the fact that one of the prizes is a $5 M&M Coupon, its going to be the most likely "prize" which isn't much of a prize at all IMO. I'll use my scratch card and if its for the coupon I'll suddenly change my mind on my purchases
    I'll probably use my $5 M&M coupon for the 1kg bag of fries which usually goes on sale for $4.99, or their ice cream tubs Om nom nom!!
    anisa and AmberLab like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

anisa, if you shine a flashlight underneath, you can tell whether you get $5 CT or M&M. Most people will just use the $5 CT and not bother with M&M. You will probably have to pay tax on the $5 so why not buy a $10 GC and get M&M coupon at same time? Double dipping.

Same concept like SDM. Buy SDM GC, get base points, use GC for purchases and get points.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

There must be multiple codes that are $5 off.

I am looking at one right now that ends in 06704 that's $5 off.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

anisa, if you shine a flashlight underneath, you can tell whether you get $5 CT or M&M. Most people will just use the $5 CT and not bother with M&M. You will probably have to pay tax on the $5 so why not buy a $10 GC and get M&M coupon at same time? Double dipping.

Same concept like SDM. Buy SDM GC, get base points, use GC for purchases and get points.
    ok i'm really slow today. if we only have one scratch card per household, and say your store is not handing them out to customers, how do you end up with 2 cards? are they giving away m&m coupons with the purchase of a gift card?

please forgive me! lol
    Tbites likes this.
    R

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

ok i'm really slow today. if we only have one scratch card per household, and say your store is not handing them out to customers, how do you end up with 2 cards? are they giving away m&m coupons with the purchase of a gift card?

please forgive me! lol
    I'm glad you're asking, because I'm not understanding it either , I'm re-reading the post again.... I think she mea there's CT stores that GIVE you another scratch card at the cash when you're making your GC purchase.
    Last edited by Tbites; Tue, May 15th, 2012 at 06:25 PM.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

please forgive me! lol

you get additional scratch cards from the recycling boxes in your building/neighborhood/friends

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Can you do recycle bin walks? There are condos and appts where they put the flyers in your mailbox. There will also be a bin where the mailboxes are located. People will come home after work, get their mail, and then toss whatever they don't want in that bin. Go around 7:00PM when everyone is home and the bin is full of CT flyers with scratch card.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information