User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: SOF Oasis juice boxes deal

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Take the SOF coupon to Walmart to use. Oasis 960ml is $1.00 there right now. Starts today. Did that this morning had no problem.
    DianneS likes this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Awesome deal.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think that the coupon is valid at Walmart. I believe it has to state a specific price instead of "amount off".

from the Walmart Coupon policy

• Competitors coupons qualify if:
      • issued by a Canadian competitor
      • for a specific item for a specified price i.e. $2.99
      • buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons for items with a specified price
      • they have a valid expiration date
      • and are acceptable in black, white or colour

LOVE$$$
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've asked walmart before and they won't take the sof coupons.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Hi, can I use SOF coupon in Walmart or Food basics?.......just a thought

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Walmarts policy is to not accept those coupons, but management at some Walmarts have made the decision to accept them. You'd have to ask at your Walmart to see if they do or not.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

they're on sale at walmart this week? Or was that last weeks?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Was at SOF on Madison in Burnaby last night and manage to get a few boxes, but was really after the apple juice and managed to get a raincheck. One of the stock guys looked @ the sign & said the sale is over today (Saturday). Today, I was at SOF in Metrotown and there was no sale price sign so I took one of the ones I bought on Friday night to have it scanned & it was back up to $2.49. I'll have to check the Madison store again tonight to see if the apple juice is in stock yet & use my raincheck & the $1. off coupon and also check to see what the price is.

On a side note the Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce is advertised in the SOF flyer for $2. until today, so it's a good time to use the new Smart Source coupon for the $2. off the bbq sauce.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

sof?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Save-On-Foods....Western Canadian grocery chain. (We don't have Food Basics, Longos, Metro, or a slew of other stores that are found in ON.O

savin' money!
    Trading Score
    184 (99%)

I was just at SOf Madison/Lougheed...the juice boxes are regular price:-(

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

On my way home from work last night I stopped at the Save On Foods in Fleetwood and they were out of stock so I got a raincheck. Then, I also stopped at the one in Coquitlam and they had them in stock so I was able to get a few.

Today, on my way out I went to the SOF in Poco. They were no longer on sale. I went to customer service and asked if you were able to use a raincheck from one store at another store (they had lots in stock in Poco). She said I could use the raincheck and that head office had pulled the sale due to people taking too many.

I then went through one of the WORST experiences in my shopping life! She spent the next little while making me feel as guilty as possible for trying to take them up on their 25 cent juice deal! Calling the other store, giving me a talking to in front of all of the other customers, making numerous accusations.......

After 20 to 30 minutes of this (just attempting to buy juice!) I snapped! I told her, quite loudly, over and over again that I have never been so humiliated in my life etc. etc. etc. She apologized a few times but not enough at that point! It was all quite ridiculous.

Long story short........the sale is over as they realized what they did wrong!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

When I was at SOF, Fleetwood, I suggested to them that they impose a limit on deals like this. A limit of six per customer would still have been a generous deal. Unfortunately, once again, couponers have shot themselves in the foot by going in and purchasing by the dozens.

(Sorry for your ordeal at PoCo SOF....that was really uncalled for.)
    Last edited by DianneS; Sun, May 20th, 2012 at 12:35 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by start-the-car View Post
    Take the SOF coupon to Walmart to use. Oasis 960ml is $1.00 there right now. Starts today. Did that this morning had no problem.

Went to the same Walmart last evening....and they said they are no longer accepting competitor's coupons. Spoke with someone who said she was the customer service manager. She said that not all of the cashiers have been informed of this yet. I haven't tried using a competitor coupon there before, so I don't know if it's hit or miss at Guildford....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They should have limited it to one coupon per person.That's all I brought was one coupon to buy one Oasis juice pack at Save On Foods.I didn't bother buying the one after it was regular price.I saw 5 or 6 flats of Oasis juice behind customer service with a hold sticky note on them.Bet they were severely disappointed when the assistant manager was only going to take one coupon and the Oasis juice was full price.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information