User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy Fans?

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

So - another summer of wondering, "Who shot JR?" - type cliff-hanger.

Who will make it?

Mark - looks bad
    Arizona - no reference to why she was coughing up blood
    Meredith? - no one has really examined her
    Derek? - will he perform brain surgery again
    Yang - is her arm the only problem?

Who will wake up and start the search?
    The Pilot - what will his role be?

Will the red-haired non-board certified surgeon take her own life? If you listened at the beginning of the episode - she actually said - "Do you want me to commit suicide or something?" - but I forget to whom she was speaking.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    scbpooh and Natalka like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yup, a crazy ending to the season!

Sad that Lexie died, I would have liked to see her back with Mark. I really liked Little Grey...

About the others and their injuries... well, one never knows. If Derek is too injured to do surgery, that will really change the show.

I'm not sad that Teddy is leaving. She's been in the way of Christina and Owen, even though she hasn't meant to be.

Yay that Bailey and Ben are getting married!!!
    matrix82 and scbpooh like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I was so shocked when Lexie died. I really liked her and hoped her an Mark would get back together.

I'm optimistic everyone else will survive. Perhaps the near death experience will keep them all at Seatle Grace together.

Should be a good season opener next year though!
    scbpooh and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Although, i was crying through half of the episode (yes Im a suck!) i do not like how they closed it up for the season! I mean, they should have at least had Owen listen to his messages a little sooner and played on some sort of "search party" story line at least right at the end!

i have heard a small fall spoiler though, from my SIL , she told me, grab a kleenex box, she heard someone is dying in the 1st episode in the fall!!! Who my question is, who isnt going to make it???????

If anyone is interested, i just found this: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/gre...da-rhimes.html
    Last edited by scbpooh; Mon, May 21st, 2012 at 09:57 AM.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Maybe Mark.... he wasn't in very good shape.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Although, i was crying through half of the episode (yes Im a suck!) i do not like how they closed it up for the season! I mean, they should have at least had Owen listen to his messages a little sooner and played on some sort of "search party" story line at least right at the end!

i have heard a small fall spoiler though, from my SIL , she told me, grab a kleenex box, she heard someone is dying in the 1st episode in the fall!!! Who my question is, who isnt going to make it???????

If anyone is interested, i just found this: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/gre...da-rhimes.html
    Can we hope the person who is said to die is the pilot? lol

I find it interesting that people want Mark to die so that he'll be with Lexie. Do they forget he has a daughter???

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

2 daughters actually! AND a grandbaby, although we dont see the other 2.
    AmberLab and Insane like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I don't want Mark to die, I just thought he was maybe the one most worse off...

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    2 daughters actually! AND a grandbaby, although we dont see the other 2.
    Oh yes, Sloane. I always forget about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I don't want Mark to die, I just thought he was maybe the one most worse off...
    Not you, I meant on the blog that scbpooh posted the link for. It seems like everyone there want Mark to die so he can be with his true love. Cute concept, just irked me because he has a baby daughter.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Any chance that maybe lexie isn't dead? Some strange medical condition just doesn't allow her plus to be manually read and she passed out?

I wouldn't mind in Meredith didn't make a come back. I have never like her character.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hmmm. Interesting. Grey's Anatomy always did have THE best season finales. They are very good with the cliffhangers. I haven't watched any episodes since the cliffhanger storyline where you weren't sure if Derek and Meredith were gonna stay together because she'd potentially spoiled Derek's Alzheimer's drug trial study in order to save the Chief's wife. I think maybe that was last year's?

I used to be a big Grey's Anatomy fan. Watched it regularly like a religion and never missed a week. The first 3 seasons of the show were awesome. Edgy. Witty. Really great script writing and characters. I became a little disenchanted around the time Izzy had the brain tumour and started seeing Denny. The story just didn't fly and the writing was very poor that year. Then they made Cristina into a sobbing and whiny sack of bones. She was no longer the hard core, competitive b*tch that I had grown to like so much. They killed off George and softened Bailey and made Meredith from the gun-shy commitment runner into a quasi-normal person. Maybe I didn't like the fact that she got her man after all those years of chasing. Maybe I'm sadistic and I liked the angst. LOL.

I realize that people naturally do change, but in my opinion, the writers changed the very essence of many of the major characters and it was those personalities that made the stories so interesting, hilarious, and disturbing to me. So I stopped watching. hehe. I stopped watching ER when George Clooney left. Maybe I'm just a horribly disloyal fan.

Looks like I kinda missed a good one though...hmmm...maybe I should start watching it again (?)
    Last edited by ninna; Mon, May 21st, 2012 at 03:36 PM.
    gracesmommy likes this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

For awhile there I didn't really care for Grey's either. I had stopped watching loyally for a year or two but then it got good again and I've been back watching each week. I like the current characters (Avery, Mark, Arizona, Teddy). I do miss George and Izzy though. I keep hoping Katherine Heigl will do an episode or two just so we find out what happened to her.
    matrix82 likes this.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I'm on the fence on the whole story of Derek's hand injury thing and having it won't allow him to practice. Anyone remember back in the day when Cristina had to jump in and perform surgery as an intern b/c of her ex the then-cardio guy (actor Isaiah...?) had an hand injury. Repeating storylines?? Now Derek has an injury, Derek's next resident in line, Lexie, is dead and Meredith was the other resident who was working with him. So Meredith will end up working beside Derek again because of all this?

I'll go out on a limb with all these injuries to say someone will end up with an additive drug problem. Hey, it is a drama show.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i watched for the first few years too, then it just started to get a bit.. i dunno...strange. but it does sound interesting again. maybe mark will leave and head back over to private practice? or is that even still on?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am a great fan of Grey's Anatomy and let me tell you honestly that the latest standard of this drama is not good as it has been in the past. So being a lover of this drama i have a right to demand that the quality must be improved.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information